TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It's a fucking turtle. I'm sure the turtle doesn't care if you say it's one turtle or two. But at least they didn't misgender it... or maybe they did. I can't find if the turtle is male or female. Let's hope it's male. It'll give Nash something else to angry tweet over.

Nashie doesn’t understand injusticeView attachment 2622730View attachment 2622729
snd got into a fight with another YouTube who is more popular than him
here is the tweet that started said fightView attachment 2622732
here is his response

View attachment 2622733View attachment 2622734View attachment 2622735
Yeah, that works. Going on a tirade against Injustice and supporting gay Superman because he's woke. Thanks for the daily dose of crazy Nash.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
It's a fucking turtle. I'm sure the turtle doesn't care if you say it's one turtle or two. But at least they didn't misgender it... or maybe they did. I can't find if the turtle is male or female. Let's hope it's male. It'll give Nash something else to angry tweet over.

Yeah, that works. Going on a tirade against Injustice and supporting gay Superman because he's woke. Thanks for the daily dose of crazy Nash.
Yeah just look at it’s shell for its gender
plus I’m one of the people who liked the injustice storyline am I not wrong

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah just look at it’s shell for its gender
All I know is they haven't mentioned it in the news articles. Although personally I would have chosen Abby and Brittany as the names for the turtle. They're those conjoined twins who share a body but have two heads.

plus I’m one of the people who liked the injustice storyline am I not wrong
It started out strong with Superman killing the Joker in what was rather justified, backhanding Batman through a wall and setting himself up as El Presidente of the Earth. And it led to a pretty good fighting game. Kinda petered out in the end though or at least when Injustice 2 came out I lost interest.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
All I know is they haven't mentioned it in the news articles. Although personally I would have chosen Abby and Brittany as the names for the turtle. They're those conjoined twins who share a body but have two heads.

It started out strong with Superman killing the Joker in what was rather justified, backhanding Batman through a wall and setting himself up as El Presidente of the Earth. And it led to a pretty good fighting game. Kinda petered out in the end though or at least when Injustice 2 came out I lost interest.
Yeah Injustice was not that good in my personal take
and considering the turtle is a conjoined twin and yes it happens in nature and it’s equally disturbing

generalmeldor

Openly Cynical
kiwifarms.net
adf.png

Back to praying for someone's death, never ceases to amaze me.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637395

I thought Nash tipped fedoras. Oh did he forget that because he's a drugged out loon now?

All I do know is by John's logic here, him getting cucked out of his house and plummeting views are God punishing him for gloating over corpses and mocking the grieving family members.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637395

Never trust media matters especially losers like Jason s Campbell
I thought Nash tipped fedoras. Oh did he forget that because he's a drugged out loon now?

All I do know is by John's logic here, him getting cucked out of his house and plummeting views are God punishing him for gloating over corpses and mocking the grieving family members.
it’s god pouring out his wrath onto him

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
No Nashie its because you have a addiction to the damn Site 37C9D6A4-CCE0-4D71-B268-D8E66C52E3E0.jpeg
also retweeting a infamous Grifter doesn’t helpD5DF1935-5221-46FC-AD4F-E8D988CAC4F8.jpeg

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Still going after the quarterpuhder59E249B3-2302-4B85-AF2B-C40B6CC5993E.jpeg3E843F96-04BC-4E61-9F23-98A6410BD75A.jpeg
and something he retweed from Harry turtledove DFD577E0-1201-4C6A-BC6A-B5D8274FD652.jpeg

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net
So... Was Nash always crazy or did he went insane after breakup with Hope?
I used to follow his content before, during, and after Hope was in his life. Keep in mind this is the opinion of functional alcoholic, misanthropic old man. So apply salt to everything I say. Nash bought a life time pass for the crazy train in 2014 with Gamer Grift and in 2016 was working his way up engineer of said crazy train because orange man bad.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I used to follow his content before, during, and after Hope was in his life. Keep in mind this is the opinion of functional alcoholic, misanthropic old man. So apply salt to everything I say. Nash bought a life time pass for the crazy train in 2014 with Gamer Grift and in 2016 was working his way up engineer of said crazy train because orange man bad.
he should really met brandon