TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Found this person 20473B35-9DFB-4706-8CDD-43C053FD8EB6.jpegCA814C93-BA8C-4895-9E96-782BF5EE8281.jpeg
Link to the account

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cd.png

A couple of things here...

1. This white trash piece of shit- bent over and took the *third* jab, right up the ass... ok it was probably in the arm, and had enough of a negative enough reaction to *not* be able to stream when he was apparently scheduled to (I'm assuming that's his primary source of income, but to be fair I don't give enough of a shit about Nash to look into that,) and yet after this I bet he's still going to continue to talk shit about anybody else who doesn't readily do the same. I'll say it again, he's a piece of shit.

and...

2. This stupid ass (I'm *assuming* healthy- unless he caught aids from the tranny exe who stole his house or something) bitch apparently regularly gets the flu shot...
...Even though that's really only necessary for old people, and/or people who have compromised immune systems. :thinking:

The only conclusion I can draw about this this guy who, by his own batshit ideology, literally *must* be homosexual... or at very least bisexual, because his exe is now (and thus *always* has been) a man, and he was attracted to her him previously, is that he really likes taking 'pricks' of all sorts into his body.

tl;dr, What a faggot, I bet he's more than used to "soreness".

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2770021
A couple of things here...

1. This white trash piece of shit- bent over and took the *third* jab, right up the ass... ok it was probably in the arm, and had enough of a negative enough reaction to *not* be able to stream when he was apparently scheduled to (I'm assuming that's his primary source of income, but to be fair I don't give enough of a shit about Nash to look into that,) and yet after this I bet he's still going to continue to talk shit about anybody else who doesn't readily do the same. I'll say it again, he's a piece of shit.

and...

2. This stupid ass (I'm *assuming* healthy- unless he caught aids from the tranny exe who stole his house or something) bitch apparently regularly gets the flu shot...
...Even though that's really only necessary for old people, and/or people who have compromised immune systems. :thinking:

The only conclusion I can draw about this this guy who, by his own batshit ideology, literally *must* be homosexual... or at very least bisexual, because his exe is now (and thus *always* has been) a man, and he was attracted to her him previously, is that he really likes taking 'pricks' of all sorts into his body.

tl;dr, What a faggot, I bet he's more than used to "soreness".
He is a giant pussy

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is a giant pussy
I'm more inclined that he's using minor side effects of the booster to duck out of streaming because he don't wanna.

Especially since Boosters have less viral load and are just there to help your immune system remember how to kill the sickness you already got vaccinated for and to account for mutation.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't healthcare workers get the flu jab every year too?

As it might be from when Nash was a carer for his dad, he just still gets it.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
When ever I watch some old American TV show, here and there was always a running joke of "you're going to Military School". If SJW Men feminist went there instead of bitching on social media, the World would be a better place. Nash would be a man today, not a pussy.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Good very good
I'm more inclined that he's using minor side effects of the booster to duck out of streaming because he don't wanna.

Especially since Boosters have less viral load and are just there to help your immune system remember how to kill the sickness you already got vaccinated for and to account for mutation.
how long till heart problems from it LOL

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
When ever I watch some old American TV show, here and there was always a running joke of "you're going to Military School". If SJW Men feminist went there instead of bitching on social media, the World would be a better place. Nash would be a man today, not a pussy.
Even if that were patently true, military discipline doesn't stop hypocritical assholes from being such.

They just become a different breed of it.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Even if that were patently true, military discipline doesn't stop hypocritical assholes from being such.

They just become a different breed of it.
More militant breed if you will