TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Nash's spergouts are always hilarious. But you're right, keeping track of him is painful.
He is like bin laden if he was a snail
He's hard to keep track of for me. I don't want to follow him on Twatter. Watching his show is like pulling your own teeth with no anesthetics while Yoko Ono is screaming/singing at you for 12 hours.
and twitter is toxic

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Nash is talking about NFTs 1F928BA8-0ABD-4B19-8A25-70A8EA852928.jpeg2C178CD4-C9D0-472B-AC86-F67B0644887E.jpeg175292E4-E299-4953-A3C7-65A49DE64A5B.jpeg
and a new video
link to his channel

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you ever doubt yourself or your opinions about any major current issue, just check this retard's twitter feed.

He is wrong about literally everything. Would you seriously expect the dude who was dumb enough to lose his house to an exe who trooned out and stole it from him to ever be correct about anything? (If you said "yes", then I'm sorry... you're wrong.)

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
If you ever doubt yourself or your opinions about any major current issue, just check this retard's twitter feed.

He is wrong about literally everything. Would you seriously expect the dude who was dumb enough to lose his house to an exe who trooned out and stole it from him to ever be correct about anything? (If you said "yes", then I'm sorry... you're wrong.)
He is so wrong on everything

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
All I've been looking for is a single mention of Lindsay Ellis on his timeline since she decided to "quit". I don't know how close they were, but you'd think he'd at the very least he'd RETWEET her message or something supportive of her. Curious how there's absolutely nothing. Maybe I missed something? Is he blatantly trying to ignore the situation to keep from getting fire from either side?

As I said before; Nash seems to be smart only when it's convenient for him.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
All I've been looking for is a single mention of Lindsay Ellis on his timeline since she decided to "quit". I don't know how close they were, but you'd think he'd at the very least he'd RETWEET her message or something supportive of her. Curious how there's absolutely nothing. Maybe I missed something? Is he blatantly trying to ignore the situation to keep from getting fire from either side?

As I said before; Nash seems to be smart only when it's convenient for him.
Yeah this I suspected he would silent