TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Retink

the retard observing Portuguese Pork Pounding Day
kiwifarms.net
Nash used to date Hope 'JesuOtaku' Chapman and they bought a house together.

After they broke up, Hope took the house from under him, moved in her new fuckpiece then got a dick.
That's some next level of getting fucked. Also isn't Nash significantly older than Jesu?

generalmeldor

Openly Cynical
kiwifarms.net
All I've been looking for is a single mention of Lindsay Ellis on his timeline since she decided to "quit". I don't know how close they were, but you'd think he'd at the very least he'd RETWEET her message or something supportive of her. Curious how there's absolutely nothing. Maybe I missed something? Is he blatantly trying to ignore the situation to keep from getting fire from either side?

As I said before; Nash seems to be smart only when it's convenient for him.

I remember learning about CTC on his show right when it happened. I don't think it's convenience. I think he fully washed his hands regarding Channel Awesome, he even stopped playing his old reviews that he made while working with CA.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
I remember learning about CTC on his show right when it happened. I don't think it's convenience. I think he fully washed his hands regarding Channel Awesome, he even stopped playing his old reviews that he made while working with CA.
but however he still works with the people who left with so he hasn’t completely cleaned that shit off

Found a way to get his tweets

Last edited by a moderator:

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Been quiet in this thread lately. Time to check in on the sad gnome.
1642986138498.png

I'll leave the tweet above to the replies

1642985791493.png

1642985842441.png

(Or they don't give a shit because they know their prog userbase is so ass-adhered to their platform that Twitter could announce that they're offering a child-trafficking service and people like Nash still wouldn't leave)

1642985645206.png

(NO REFUNDS)

1642985446561.png

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2913996
I'll leave the tweet above to the replies

View attachment 2913984
View attachment 2913986

(Or they don't give a shit because they know their prog userbase is so ass-adhered to their platform that Twitter could announce that they're offering a child-trafficking service and people like Nash still wouldn't leave)

View attachment 2913977
(NO REFUNDS)

View attachment 2913967
So he is part of bootlickers for the establishment with the mandates

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2913996
I think I have finally outgrown him. He just said on his show that he cannot celebrate the life and works of Meatloaf because he was critical of the Covid vaccine and restrictions.
Of course Nash is a Branch Covidian. How could anyone who has kept up with his antics expect otherwise?

This cargo cult is going to keep getting funnier as all the authorities who validated them continue to abandon them and they keep doubling down just because they can't admit they were wrong. "We trust the SCIENCE (TM) you superstitious conspiracy theorist hick retards! Look, I know all the outlets that told us the SCIENCE (TM) have now issued corrections and updates, but that's because they've been corrupted in the past couple months by capitalism and politics, which they weren't last year! Only the SCIENCE (TM) from last year can be trusted, not this year! You're all going to die soon for violating last year's restrictions!"

It really is like a religion. Except much more stupid because it's supposed to be based on logic and empirical fact when it obviously isn't.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I think I have finally outgrown him. He just said on his show that he cannot celebrate the life and works of Meatloaf because he was critical of the Covid vaccine and restrictions.
So he is the Brianna wu of channel awesome and a boot licker send him the libs of Tik Tok video of the covidians attacking a black guy while saying BLM
Of course Nash is a Branch Covidian. How could anyone who has kept up with his antics expect otherwise?

This cargo cult is going to keep getting funnier as all the authorities who validated them continue to abandon them and they keep doubling down just because they can't admit they were wrong. "We trust the SCIENCE (TM) you superstitious conspiracy theorist hick retards! Look, I know all the outlets that told us the SCIENCE (TM) have now issued corrections and updates, but that's because they've been corrupted in the past couple months by capitalism and politics, which they weren't last year! Only the SCIENCE (TM) from last year can be trusted, not this year! You're all going to die soon for violating last year's restrictions!"

It really is like a religion. Except much more stupid because it's supposed to be based on logic and empirical fact when it obviously isn't.
i know one way to deal with covidians and it’s this way

0058CCBF-C27F-4C14-A0DB-D2DF400E9CD5.jpeg

Got his latest video

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Dude. Unless you're willing to spend a grueling half hour looking through his attempts to make quips on funny internet headlines and timestamp/clip a specific part you want to bring people's attention to, don't bother giving him more views. 98 percent of his shows are tepid noise.
Fine I will just stick his Twitter account

generalmeldor

Openly Cynical
kiwifarms.net

In a sense, I feel betrayed. His show used to be fun and light hearted, now he seems so bitter. He just ignores the first 40 years of Meatloaf's life and just focuses on a stance he developed over the last 2 years. You're right, it is a cult, and Nash can't get enough of the Kool-Aid.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
In a sense, I feel betrayed. His show used to be fun and light hearted, now he seems so bitter. He just ignores the first 40 years of Meatloaf's life and just focuses on a stance he developed over the last 2 years. You're right, it is a cult, and Nash can't get enough of the Kool-Aid.
Would you go so far as Nash metaphorocally stabbed you in the stomach over this

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I'm not screencapping the recent tweets, but I've come to the conclusion that Nash is a literal male cat lady. Has no kids, talks about his cats frequently, spends most of his time in the house, hates practically every aspect of modern society--Hell, his talk show is basically a long phone call between your two middle aged aunts posted to YouTube.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I'm not screencapping the recent tweets, but I've come to the conclusion that Nash is a literal male cat lady. Has no kids, talks about his cats frequently, spends most of his time in the house, hates practically every aspect of modern society--Hell, his talk show is basically a long phone call between your two middle aged aunts posted to YouTube.
Yeah I saw his cat I think he might become a crazy cat man rather than a lady since he is a cuck and is not married and is alone