TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
1651011709875.png

Said the man who clings to prog and commie ideology, not to mention listening to the leftists that are currently bending you over, like so:
1651012028852.png1651012107507.png
I'd feel more pity if he weren't such a spiting manchild.

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
1652925080401.png

Ah, yes.

Libertarians.

The political group commonly known for containing a large number of pedophiles.

Most certainly not the one Nash is endorsing.

ChampFantana

kiwifarms.net
Is Nash even capable of being classified as a sentient being? Like far too many of his ilk, he displays zero capacity for critical, independent thought. The same could be said for many other cows like ManBunPig, MovieBoobPig, Tony Shitbrick, One Flew Over The Chu Chu's Nest, Tim Wise, etc.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yes, because completely undermining the judicial process and betraying the trust of the justices is a good thing if its done in the name of my political views. My political views are the only correct political views, therefore they're the only political views that matter and roughly 50% of the population wrong and therefore they don't count! Let's just conveniently ignore that all this does is place the authority over abortion laws in the hands of the States instead of the Federal Government, and let us also forget that abortion has never been a Constitutionally protected right.

Let's also conveniently ignore the fact that Roe v. Wade has always had a chance to be overturned and the only reason it hasn't until now has been because there were more D justices than Rs, and so has never had a chance to be held up to the light of Constitutional scrutiny because Ds have always been more prone to neglecting the Constitution in favor of agendas and "progress". No, let's just have one big, all-powerful central government that normal people have little-to-no influence over instead of State Governments having the power and writing their own laws. The Founding Fathers were all idiots and had no idea what they were doing.

Is Nash even capable of being classified as a sentient being? Like far too many of his ilk, he displays zero capacity for critical, independent thought. The same could be said for many other cows like ManBunPig, MovieBoobPig, Tony Shitbrick, One Flew Over The Chu Chu's Nest, Tim Wise, etc.

I think Nash is like one of those handheld recorders, just regurgitating whatever Lefty talking points he's told to. I think even parrots have stronger claim to sentience than he does. They're definitely far more intelligent.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
So repealing Roe v Wade would not have any meaningful impact on his life? So I guess he is just parroting liberal talking points, we've been fooled again.
He's like every other Male Feminist claiming to "Support the Cause" because he's hoping to get laid. Stephen Crowder had these clowns dead to rights when he said that.