TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
That info is pretty outdated. He lives in Charleston now and his father is also dead. I know this because he was sperging out on Twitter about how upset he was that he inherited guns from his dad. he's been working on cleaning out/renovating his dad's house for a while.
Actually the house in charleston that he supposedly lived in no longer belongs to him, looks like it was sold according to current tax records?

Or perhaps I'm mistaken?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That info is pretty outdated. He lives in Charleston now and his father is also dead. I know this because he was sperging out on Twitter about how upset he was that he inherited guns from his dad. he's been working on cleaning out/renovating his dad's house for a while.
His dad left him his guns, and rather than mourn the man who raised him and acknowledge that he did truly love him in his own way given he gave his son his guns, John here decides instead to bitch about how dare his dad give him those killing weapons. What a fucking ingrate.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
I have to imagine it'
His dad left him his guns, and rather than mourn the man who raised him and acknowledge that he did truly love him in his own way given he gave his son his guns, John here decides instead to bitch about how dare his dad give him those killing weapons. What a fucking ingrate.
Please tell me they're all shit guns. Please tell me it's a Hi-Point and a Rohm. I can't stomach this asshole having possession of a Python or a Garand. It's just not right.

Ungrateful little shitbird.

Last edited:

Flying_with_the_Penguins

I can put whatever I want in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
If he has such an issue with it then just sell em for fucks sake. How much of a desperate virtue signaler do you have to be to politicize your fucking inheritance? Be happy your dad loved you enough to give you something that you were in no way entitled to, which is something many people don't get to experience.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
If he has such an issue with it then just sell em for fucks sake. How much of a desperate virtue signaler do you have to be to politicize your fucking inheritance? Be happy your dad loved you enough to give you something that you were in no way entitled to, which is something many people don't get to experience.
He's probably enough of a sped to think that all guns, once they leave his protection, go right into the hands of mass shooters or racists or some other boogeyman.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Nash doesn't want his dad's firearms, I'll give them a good home (and probably cherish them more than Nash will). Sadly, I have a feeling that if he hasn't disposed of them via taking them to the police or one of those stupid "buy backs", he probably will eventually. If that's the case, then they're as good as paperclips and staples.

That's really shitty of him to bitch about what his dad left him as inheritance. It doesn't matter if Nash had been left his dad's collection of vintage beer cans and Barbie Dolls, he should be grateful his old man loved him enough to leave his son something that meant a lot to him. Something his dad obviously valued. But no, politics and virtue signaling on Twitter to an audience of strangers is far more important than the memory of his dead father and cherishing the things his dad loved. What an ass.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
If Nash doesn't want his dad's firearms, I'll give them a good home (and probably cherish them more than Nash will). Sadly, I have a feeling that if he hasn't disposed of them via taking them to the police or one of those stupid "buy backs", he probably will eventually. If that's the case, then they're as good as paperclips and staples.

That's really shitty of him to bitch about what his dad left him as inheritance. It doesn't matter if Nash had been left his dad's collection of vintage beer cans and Barbie Dolls, he should be grateful his old man loved him enough to leave his son something that meant a lot to him. Something his dad obviously valued. But no, politics and virtue signaling on Twitter to an audience of strangers is far more important than the memory of his dead father and cherishing the things his dad loved. What an ass.
A lot of the guns turned in as buybacks never make it to the smelter. I've heard tell of at least one department re-selling some, and of some guns mysteriously vanishing.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the guns turned in as buybacks never make it to the smelter. I've heard tell of at least one department re-selling some, and of some guns mysteriously vanishing.
It really depends on the state. Someplace like Texas or South Carolina, absolutely the PD may opt to sell them to make some revenue. Someplace like California or Illinois? Are you CRAZY?! Those are DEADLY WEAPONS they just successfully got off the streets! It would be utter MADNESS to just sell them a gain! Obviously we can't trust law-abiding adults to own firearms! I'm sure Nash would definitely prefer if the buy-back was one of those "no-resale" buy-backs, so no one else can have those icky guns.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2KKK Baby

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Most use them for “trade ins” for discounts on service weapons with their (legit) gun merchants. The weapons get refurbed and sold back into the legal market. Thus the cycle of life continues, while virtue signaling politicians think or at least claim they are doing something.

MechaKeller

AKA: Dr. Johnny Fever
kiwifarms.net
Actually the house in charleston that he supposedly lived in no longer belongs to him, looks like it was sold according to current tax records?

Or perhaps I'm mistaken?
I guess my update to the old information is outdated.

Iirc he found a muzzle loader of some sort (which he called a musket) in the house. I think there were also shotguns.

symantec

Representative (D-ME 2nd District) since 2019
kiwifarms.net
I guess my update to the old information is outdated.

Iirc he found a muzzle loader of some sort (which he called a musket) in the house. I think there were also shotguns.
Yeah, unless he's moved within the last 3 months the info I have should be current.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Saw Nash's Twitter for the first time in awhile. It took me less then three seconds to figure out what those scrambled words in his name were supposed to be, but I assume it took him more then three hours just to brainstorm it.

Attachments

• Feels

Flying_with_the_Penguins

kiwifarms.net
Drumpf and Republicans are fascists! Now can the Government, that they run, please confiscate all guns?
Good luck getting morons like Nash and other radical lefties to think of solutions outside of the short term. We can't just assume that gun crime will naturally decrease as overall poverty and other types of crime decrease (like what's actually been the case for the last few decades), we need a quick fix that involves selling out our rights and freedoms, because obviously that's never backfired in the long term.

PurpleDude

Pussburglar
kiwifarms.net
Good luck getting morons like Nash and other radical lefties to think of solutions outside of the short term. We can't just assume that gun crime will naturally decrease as overall poverty and other types of crime decrease (like what's actually been the case for the last few decades), we need a quick fix that involves selling out our rights and freedoms, because obviously that's never backfired in the long term.
This seems to be a trend with modern liberals. They think that the perfect utopia is right around the corner and all you have to do is let the government take total control and you'll get there right away. It worked so well for the Soviets after all.

My favorite example is MovieBob thinking Hillary would have solved world hunger by growing wheat on the moon by the end of her presidency.

Flying_with_the_Penguins

kiwifarms.net
MovieBob is genuinely insane, dude. Go in his thread and ask about 9/11. He makes Nash sound rational to say the least.
I knew MovieBob was exceptional, but I didn't know it was this bad. I mean Jesus, even Destiny has a better concept of economics and world politics than Bob if he thinks moonwheat would be viable in a few years.

• Feels
Tags
crazy cuck

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino