TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I really need to read up on my Bob lore.
I will fill you in right now:

-He's a sociopath
-He's a moron
-He's a self-professed "film expert" despite the fact that his knowledge of film history is non-existent
-He has an obsession with Mario that makes Chris Chan's obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog look non-existent by comparison
-He's a eugenicist that believes he is a part of a higher stage of evolution then conservatives. All while he's morbidly obese, diabetic and has mental illnesses

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does my cold, Fascist heart good to see so many intelligent, rational people in this thread. It seems so many people (online at least) these days are willing to sell personal liberty away for the hollow promise of "safety". You guys rock. You're the antithesis of Nash and his ilk. I'm sure if some slick-talking politician came along and promised all the bad things in the world will go away and no one will be sad anymore, just as long as everyone votes for them and gives up all their rights, Nash would jump on their bandwagon faster than lightning (so long as they have a "D" next to their name). People like Nash are the living embodiment of "political blindness".

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will fill you in right now:

-He's a sociopath
-He's a moron
-He's a self-professed "film expert" despite the fact that his knowledge of film history is non-existent
-He has an obsession with Mario that makes Chris Chan's obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog look non-existent by comparison
-He's a eugenicist that believes he is a part of a higher stage of evolution then conservatives. All while he's morbidly obese, diabetic and has mental illnesses
Aww, you forgot how Blob Chimpman failed every media he claims he likes and is 'qualified' to review. Example; he claims he knows comics when he's hands down proven he knows fuck all about them barring whatever stories made it onto TV for him to digest. It was proven when he tried to lie about how the X-Men were a hot item in the late '60s, which for those not in the know was their fucking nadir. They were actually not printing new stories at the time, being stuck to reprints only and nearly on the chopping block. Don't forget about his utter lack of knowledge about video games. This was the moron who couldn't tell the difference between Skyrim and Dark Souls. Hell, he thinks the industry peaked at Mario 3, and only really plays Nintendo at best.

But that's for his thread. This is Nash's, and I'm actually more horrified that he gave up a musket than if he had something like a Garand or Nugget. Mainly because that's a classic piece of American history; it's very likely to have been an old Springfield, Enfield or any other make from the Antebellum to Civil War period. If he did give up that to the po-po, I do hope whoever they sold it to to get more toys to fight crime gave it a good home.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Nash would jump on their bandwagon faster than lightning (so long as they have a "D" next to their name). People like Nash are the living embodiment of "political blindness".
To be honest, a lot of people would do that regardless of whether there was a "D" or an "R" next to their name.

This exists on both sides. It's not just a problem with the Democrats. It's a problem for everybody.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
I'll go ahead and cross-post from the Trump salt thread because Tara's an insufferable cunt.

Still surprised she hasn't said anything about the Black Panther Rotten Tomatoes hooplah, especially since the first two rotten reviews were done by a fellow Irishman (but he's not a ginger so fuck him I guess) and a lady.

Hollow Cost

kiwifarms.net
I'll go ahead and cross-post from the Trump salt thread because Tara's an insufferable cunt.

Still surprised she hasn't said anything about the Black Panther Rotten Tomatoes hooplah, especially since the first two rotten reviews were done by a fellow Irishman (but he's not a ginger so fuck him I guess) and a lady.
she's always come off as an annoying twat, but that 2nd tweet makes her look like a real bitch

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 440702
View attachment 440704
My rebuttal:
* Nobody listens to the radio anymore.
* Nobody went to Toys R Us.
* Went downhill because of an incompetent CEO.
* Nobody wants to play rock music anymore.

Also, wasn't Clear Channel run by dang, dirty Conservatives anyways?
Clear Channel aka Iheartmedia imploded because of debt not because of people stopped listening to the radio

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 440702
View attachment 440704
My rebuttal:

Of course, this has nothing to do with the rise of satellite radio, streaming music, your music collection on your fucking phone, Amazon.com, rock and other guitar driven music no longer being the popular music of the masses, and Kevin Bacon.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 440702
View attachment 440704
My rebuttal:

Pretty much... Nash doesn't get it all that much, as if he ever did.

Well if it's not debt issues / incompetence in running things, it's not understanding your customers as well as you think, which is quite often a thing. How I see it with some of these things (I'm not gonna pretend I'm some expert, either; this is just how I see all this BS Nash be whining about!):

* Toys R Us' stuff was always usually overpriced, despite the (so-called) variety they wanted to people to believe they were boasting; something was gonna give someday.

* Thanks to MP3s (and unfortunately, pirating), what's the point of radio, anymore, unless it's XM / iTunes / whatever offers music
you WANT, rather than what you're forced to listen to to get to the good stuff, which is rare in the mainstream nowadays, as it is?

* In both examples, this is how the internet is a blessing and a curse (for variety, ease of shopping, due to lower prices, and getting exactly what you want with little-to-no BS attached.) - on that note, why else do some of these behind-the-times fuckheads want to take it down so damn much, besides hurting their bottom line they can't satisfy anymore, due to what they're selling not being worth it, as is, now that there are far superior alternatives around it?

MechaKeller

AKA: Dr. Johnny Fever
kiwifarms.net
* Thanks to MP3s (and unfortunately, pirating), what's the point of radio, anymore, unless it's XM / iTunes / whatever offers music
you WANT, rather than what you're forced to listen to to get to the good stuff, which is rare in the mainstream nowadays, as it is?
You're right about music radio going down, but talk radio is doing pretty decently. iHeart was run by literal exceptional individuals who overextended themselves to the point of exhaustion.

Tags
crazy cuck

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino