Artcow John Harrison / jhcartoons / tragic_pizza - Crappy Political Cartoonist and Self-Proclaimed SJW

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Making a snap judgement about the guy's face, you'd assume he was some kind of conservative by the looks of it, but boy... Makes me wonder what his true motivation(s) is/are.
Interestingly enough, apparently he was a rather conservative fundamentalist about 12 years ago, before performing a complete one-eighty.
tragic_pizza.GIF

I think it's safe to say that it doesn't matter which side he bats for, because he's going to be an unpleasant extremist no matter what his ideals are.

To me, Ben Garrison is like a nastier right-wing version of Andrew Dobson. When you look at both of their galleries, you can see the hatred & bitterness in the cartoon human expressions. Also both of them love their strawman fallacies.

Ben Garrison has that creepy warped caricature thing going on; at least with Andrew Dobson, they're more cartoonish.
At least Garrison doesn't—to my knowledge—insert his creepy fetishes into his art.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To me, Ben Garrison is like a nastier right-wing version of Andrew Dobson. When you look at both of their galleries, you can see the hatred & bitterness in the cartoon human expressions. Also both of them love their strawman fallacies.

There's a reason almost any Garrison comic can have a stereotyped Jew thrown into it plausibly and turned into a neo-Nazi propaganda cartoon. Like Dobson, he also lacks all sense of irony about the content of his own cartoons and doesn't understand why he's the object of derision. Unlike Dobson, though, he draws reasonably well. It's his thinking that's questionable.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A couple more of his works:
"Don't expect me to elaborate on my arguments."
View attachment 157667
Franklin Graham = ISIS
View attachment 157668
At least Black Jesus always agrees with you, Harrison.
View attachment 157669

Harrison also exemplifies why I think you'll probably be a happier and more optimistic individual if you don't follow your pastor on Twitter.
View attachment 157672
Artwise, the first image isn't that bad. The rest of his work is pure crap, with flat faces and body parts that change sizes between panels.