John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
If JMK was serious about clearing his name he'd send out C&Ds rather than sperging about it on the internet hoping he can intimidate people into dropping the claims.

Intimidation is exactly how pedophiles operate. So by freaking out like he is, he's basically proving what he truly is.
Him aggressivly sperging out just proves he is in fact John Michael Kelly. John could have just rode into the sunset of being right about the law suit, and having effectively damage controled from a pedo accusation, but he can't help throwing his spagetti like an angry chimp flinging shit.

@theralph @Flamenco this Reiketa vs Kelly beef is prime IBS fuel, and you have the contacts to make it happen.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Him aggressivly sperging out just proves he is in fact John Michael Kelly. John could have just rode into the sunset of being right about the law suit, and having effectively damage controled from a pedo accusation, but he can't help throwing his spagetti like an angry chimp flinging shit.

@theralph @Flamenco this Reiketa vs Kelly beef is prime IBS fuel, and you have the contacts to make it happen.
Kelly hates @theralph, so he might not come on The Killstream (despite he's been on there before!).
Not sure if @theralph will oblige, either.
It would be funny, though.

Reactions: LurkMore

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Pedo Hoe is Mad.
John Michael Kelly is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shill, a-log, attention whore, sped, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pedophile and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out!"

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spectres response

So I'm going to put this here since it's Weeb War related, and I'm threadbanned from the JMK thread. Since I have fucked up publicly it's only proper to apologize publicly.

My first fuck-up was in the wording of my JMK videos. I made it seem like I had definitive proof that JMK is a pedophile, and rewatching them and listening to them I can understand what people are upset over. It was never my intention, and in fact on Nick's server I was constantly telling people that they were just allegations that he had made the post and that he had been touching his sister. I even got pissed at Kurono for sending it to Jim and Yellow Flash, simply because I didn't have enough evidence to confirm it, and I knew Jim especially would want my ducks lined up in a row before he'd even cover it. It was simply an interesting piece, and one I should have made more clear that I didn't have direct proof he had even made the post.

My second fuck-up was in presentation. Normally, I do a script that I proofread three times before I boot up Audacity, just to make sure that my wording is precise and I'm conveying the proper message in the proper way. For the first video I didn't: I simply took the screenshot, took the Kiwi Farms thread linking the UJDaedalus name to John and ran with it. In no way was it precise. Earjuice's statements afterwards--that I needed proof--were aimed at linking the accounts, and only after the stream did he say he meant proof that he had made the post. Obviously, I don't have that, and with a literal helmet-wearing 'tard chimping out because he's always second-chair to others didn't help get anything through to me, especially in my flu medicine-induced mindset it was impossible to get any of that to begin with on Earjuice's show. EJ and I have sorted shit out, we see where each is coming from, so there's no hard feelings (at least on my end, though it seems like it's the same on his as well).

My intention was to put this out there and then follow it up in a few months when I get a response to my FOIA. Some people have said, "Why didn't you wait?" and, quite frankly, my thinking was that I wouldn't get anything directly proving JMK made the post. My FOIA was specifically tailored to the website's existence, as if it was taken down by the feds that's probably all I'd get. JMK has a habit of causing shit, then slinking back under the rock he slithered out of back into obscurity like he did with GG and GGRevolt. This time, feeling I had some decent evidence, I didn't want to give him that chance to do so. The whole point was to make it clear I knew of the accusations, and make them public with the further stipulation they were just that, and I was looking into it. I pushed it further, and I let it slip into Kiwi Farms. That's my fuck-up.

Not that this will in any way excuse my actions, but I'd also remind john that he has accused Nick of committing wire fraud regarding the GoFundMe (a federal crime) andacting as legal counsel for Vic while publicly claiming otherwise (sanctionable conduct that could lead to a suspension or revocation of Nick's law license). He's accused me of aiding and abetting the wire fraud by "defending" Nick. He's accused Kek of the same thing. He's accused Nick of running a doxing server that was being used for intimidation and harassment purposes, and has accused myself and others of doing the same. Those are crimes he's accused us of. And yet he won't apologize to use, despite the fact when context is provided for anything he claims it blows him the fuck out of the water.

As for my presence on Earjuice's show, I originally had no intention of going on, mainly because I wasn't feeling well, and I wasn't sure I could stick to the very narrow things I could talk about after my visit Monday. I'm not an IBS personality by any stretch of the imagination: I don't yell, I don't chimp out, I'm not entertaining in the least for that type of content. I'm far too subdued and try to be rational. Heph is a Z-list IBS personality who's simply been an attack dog for larger YouTubers like Cognitive Thought, and I knew that going in. I was expecting Earjuice to stick with what he had told me, that it was about JMK. Obviously he had stuff ready to go after me, which is fine. It bothered me at the time, it doesn't now. Earjuice and I have hashed this out, as I said.

I will apologize to you all for my fuck-ups. I will apologize to JMK for the way I presented it. I will not apologize for making what I had public. If i wanted to engage in a gay op, I would have put everything I received out there in August and said have fun JMK. None of what I have said absolves me of the way I handled this, and it took people on Nick's Discord explaining it to me to understand.

Now, hit me with the neg rates and shit on me, I deserve it for this shit.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
It's okay guys, keep calling JMK a pedophile regardless of what the fuck went down and what's happening.

He supports the group that likes calling people pedophiles even when there's nothing that sticks to the wall as terms as accusations go so it's only fair.

Even if that wasn't the case, JMK has avenues to set the record straight but instead of handling things maturely he tards out and basically digs himself in a deeper hole. In the spirit of Kiwifarms, encouraging him to keep digging is in his best interests.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
It's okay guys, keep calling JMK a pedophile regardless of what the fuck went down and what's happening.

He supports the group that likes calling people pedophiles even when there's nothing that sticks to the wall as terms as accusations go so it's only fair.

Even if that wasn't the case, JMK has avenues to set the record straight but instead of handling things maturely he tards out and basically digs himself in a deeper hole. In the spirit of Kiwifarms, encouraging him to keep digging is in his best interests.
Well according to Ron Toye if enough people call you a pedo then it must be true.