John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Is he trying to dunk on Nick because Nick decided to not do a show the other day?

Here's Kelly chortling about Nick and ComicsGate:

BONUS:
Retweeting Renfamous and Doucette does not make you smart, John:
His use of what appears to be teenage girls as his avatars disturbs me greatly.

Anyway, yes, I believe he was attempting to dunk on Nick. Why about these topics? Only God knows.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His use of what appears to be teenage girls as his avatars disturbs me greatly.
He used Vivian James as his avatar during GamerGate and used a Templar Knight for his Vazorium persona (which makes sense as he says he's Catholic). To your point, he's used a lot of female anime characters for his main accounts for years now.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Alleged pedophile John Michael Kelly is seething Mr. Rekieta won't burn his sources. The intelligent question to ask here or information to find out if would have been, if you were concerned with accusing the sources of being wrong or made up, "Has any of Mr. Rekieta's sources been wrong?" However, I suspect his main issue here is wanting to get Mr. Rekieta's sources in trouble. https://archive.fo/KlJQ2

The next time @RekietaMedia makes a claim that sounds vague or dubious remind him he, as a journalist, holds himself to a higher standard than the "regular guy" and demand he shows his two to three sources. #fraud

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Alleged pedophile John Michael Kelly is seething Mr. Rekieta won't burn his sources. The intelligent question to ask here or information to find out if would have been, if you were concerned with accusing the sources of being wrong or made up, "Has any of Mr. Rekieta's sources been wrong?" However, I suspect his main issue here is wanting to get Mr. Rekieta's sources in trouble. https://archive.fo/KlJQ2

The next time @RekietaMedia makes a claim that sounds vague or dubious remind him he, as a journalist, holds himself to a higher standard than the "regular guy" and demand he shows his two to three sources. #fraud
View attachment 1126132
Why would any journalist/reporter reveal their sources unless compelled by a court? No one would go to him with info if he volunteered his sources.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Alleged pedophile John Michael Kelly, may be being disingenuous in saying that clear and specific evidence being needed FOR the TCPA means that the evidence is needed at EVERY STAGE of the trial which I myself won't pretend to know, but I do know this was of great contention here. I guess he includes the picture because the person he's replying to has him blocked. https://archive.md/8nqJD

Clear & specific evidence is required to counter a motion to dismiss under the TCPA (https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CP/htm/CP.27.htm#27.005). That, after a year, you keep going off what @RekietaMedia has said instead of looking up the law should tell you something about yourself.
tweet.png

Also, Nick finally noticed alleged pedophile John Michael Kelly. Nick replied to point out how dumb he is, as if it wasn't already apparent, when he tried to say the full video of the depositions aren't publicly available. http://archive.md/EnrxG

This is doubly stupid because the content of the video depositions can be verified by the transcripts of the depositions which are available. Hint: the only edits were witness names.

The full exchanged between John, Others, and Nick will be thumbnailed in the spoiler:
tweets 2.png

John is still angry Nick plugged that video on his stream and demands an apology and a retraction. http://archive.md/2PC8I

Also since you're bothering to tag me in a tweet made days ago by one of your sycophants, how about you issue a formal retraction and apology to me on your next show for the slanderous bullshit you spread on your channel?

Here's the thing, John. You don't have to apologize for telling people to watch a video and make up their own minds about it

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see you're still stirring the pot, John:

This shit-disturber is tagging in Renfamous, @MarzGurl, Manjaw, and Greg Doucette.
Why Doucette, though? He's got nothing to do with Canadian Law.
Oh, that's right! JMK likes doing gay ops.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
I see you're still stirring the pot, John:

This shit-disturber is tagging in Renfamous, @MarzGurl, Manjaw, and Greg Doucette.
Why Doucette, though? He's got nothing to do with Canadian Law.
Oh, that's right! JMK likes doing gay ops.
Maybe TGreg will start a go fund me to get licensed in Canada so he can defend the poor costhot from the vile oppression of dealing with the consequences of breaching her contract.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Kelly getting into a Twitter slapfight:

Lame attempt to meme:

Bonus tweet to Nick Rekieta:

Why? What would that prove?

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Did he really molest his sister? Doesn't seem right to label someone an """"alleged"""" pedo for the meme, even if they are annoying.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like literal who the Kelly is back at victim shaming. I wonder if KV actually believe they're justified

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like literal who the Kelly is back at victim shaming. I wonder if KV actually believe they're justified

Leave to John Kelly to scrap and sling poo from his irrelevant corner of the internet.