John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, a lot has happened with our boi here.

He then made a stream responding to Nick Rekieta:

He tweeted and retweeted this post:

And is still butthurt about being BTFO'd by Nick's YouTube mods that he is sucking up to Metokur:
Seriously, right after this tweet he has been retweeting Metokur's tweets along with Manjaw's, Tyler Wolff's, and T. Greg Doucette's.

Also, get ready for politisperging:

nohm

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to cover something that happened today, and I'm going to apologize in advance if it seems like it's wishy-washy or not clear. Under legal advice it is being done this way.

Over the weekend I was informed by my friend in the Boston field office that two agents would be visiting me today to talk over the stuff that I had provided in the JMK videos. To cover my ass as I am a firm believer in doing so, I had my lawyer present. The agents were cordial and nice and explained a few things to me that I can't repeat due to paperwork I signed at the time. They requested that I take down my videos on the subject; after I said that would go against my position and make me appear to be covering my ass because of defamation and the like, they said that was immaterial and they were only asking to begin with because I was, in no way, a suspect in anything. However, they did show me a court order allowing them to take my electronics and to go through them as I may have "material information". I know what that sounds like and any inference is yours alone, I am not saying anything beyond that. I then agreed to do so under one condition: if my FOIA remains unanswered by May I would be allowed to put the videos back up. I have that agreement signed by the head agent and my attorney is keeping it at the moment in her office.

Some things they showed me (again, NDA) confirmed some suspicions but now I have a few new questions. Suffice it to say this is not as simple as it first sounded, and even the FOIA may not have asked the right questions. If I file a new one asking for anything related to what I was shown, then our agreement is off, they will officially serve me with the order and take my electronics as they will consider it a breach of the papers I signed governing the disclosure of what I saw. I am hamstringed but hopefully this will provide a lot more information on all of this.

Any further messages I may want to put out on this matter will have to be looked over by my attorney first to make sure I don't screw anything up.

And for the record, no, JMK did not call the cops or the FBI or try to SWAT me. This was something not exactly routine, it was triggered by having my friend hand deliver the FOIA request apparently.
Spectre said all this bullshit to take his videos down and then put them back up after he got mad at JMK last week. He said he got an answer to his FOIA. Where is it?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spectre said all this bullshit to take his videos down and then put them back up after he got mad at JMK last week. He said he got an answer to his FOIA. Where is it?

He hasn't shared it or it doesn't exist.
If he has proof, then his ban from this thread will be lifted.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net

He wanted to get some clarifications since there were contradictions in the information he was given. How long that takes will be anyone's guess.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Praise be to whoever the Moltar avatar is, he ensured this stuttering tism eruption is perfectly encapsulated in a twitter sized clip:
(sauce: https://youtu.be/GClFSbS_8oU?t=2h36m37s)

"It's about ethics in disproving transexuality"
Listen to Kelly saying "Why are we allowing these opinions to exist?"
Sounds an awful lot like thought control to me.

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net
@Ken Jennings
John Kelly Made a video about Come Geek Some and you:
Ooo that was fun to watch. Not because it was a good video but because it gives insight into John's mind. I've been keeping an eye on jmk. Haven't decided whether or not doing an analysis of him is worth my time. But the low effort video, his constant spastic commentary, his argument foundations getting called out as lies on live streams but he brushes it off because he thinks he can never be wrong.

Also working on trying to verify my credentials without doxing myself. I may have part of that figured out but I'm only doing so when I'm confident I can't be doxed, cause I know the power of KF too well. Of course I can't do that perfectly but I can show I have the requisite skillset & background. Haven't made up my mind yet though. It's kinda funny watching them try to dismiss my points like this. If they could disprove me in other ways, they would.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also working on trying to verify my credentials without doxing myself. I may have part of that figured out but I'm only doing so when I'm confident I can't be doxed, cause I know the power of KF too well. Of course I can't do that perfectly but I can show I have the requisite skillset & background. Haven't made up my mind yet though. It's kinda funny watching them try to dismiss my points like this. If they could disprove me in other ways, they would.
Maybe you could verify your credentials to an admin and get yourself the blue tick?

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you could verify your credentials to an admin and get yourself the blue tick?
I mean I could, but my concern is giving up my identity in any way and if it got out would mean I could lose my job and find it hard to get work again. Not that I don't trust the staff or even Null, it's just a risk to consider overall. Plus counselors/therapists/LCSWs/LMHCs/LMFTs lean very left politically and I'm more on the right, I have to kind of blend in regarding certain things that I still work with but just approach different clinically.

For example I've been trying to properly redact my graduate school transcript in such a way that would minimize doxing. Censoring all the possible things that could give away the school, blanking out the school logo watermark, etc... The bonus is if I can do the transcript safely it's digitally signed by parchment who do official transcripts for colleges, so you can see the PDF comes from a legit source.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
I mean I could, but my concern is giving up my identity in any way and if it got out would mean I could lose my job and find it hard to get work again. Not that I don't trust the staff or even Null, it's just a risk to consider overall. Plus counselors/therapists/LCSWs/LMHCs/LMFTs lean very left politically and I'm more on the right, I have to kind of blend in regarding certain things that I still work with but just approach different clinically.

For example I've been trying to properly redact my graduate school transcript in such a way that would minimize doxing. Censoring all the possible things that could give away the school, blanking out the school logo watermark, etc... The bonus is if I can do the transcript safely it's digitally signed by parchment who do official transcripts for colleges, so you can see the PDF comes from a legit source.
Then don't verify them. Let Ron et al squeal for credentials all they want, they'd just claim they were fake anyway.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So someone invited me to JMKs discord. Ended with him demanding to have access to my wifes information and him yelling about Gamergate and how he is always right. Hyper autistic and insane. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy because it's like he never left Gamergate. He was raging at me because he couldnt fathom why I didnt recall like 7 years of gamergate days directly on demand or why the fuck I couldnt be a NEET loner like him and be at my PC 200% of the time. You'd think he wouldve had a family or a hobby or friends by now but its just him and his e-pals on a discord about "debating". Ironically I joined to say kudos on making @Spectre_06 look like an idiot with the whole "FBI NDAed ME!" debacle. They also are trying to make a dhow by "debating"

Link to the discord here: User Notice, the users HEAVILY suck JMK dick and are fans of his show(shocking I know) so be ready to be sperged at immediately as some 12 year olds started the conversation by swallowing their mics repeatedly asking "WHO IS THIS NEW USER IN VOICE!!!! IS THIS GAY OPS? I DONT KNOW YOU! BAN HIM ITS GAY OPS!!! AHHHHHH". Which made me have more questions than answers tbh.

Sorry for double posting. This is his discords youtube channel because ofc he has to need to be internet famous. So why not stream your users of your discord when some of them do not want to be on a.private stream or set up to "debate" jmk

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the people who don't know this guy, he is a lolcow so take everything he said with a giant spoon of salt.

So someone invited me to JMKs discord. Ended with him demanding to have access to my wifes information and him yelling about Gamergate and how he is always right. Hyper autistic and insane. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy because it's like he never left Gamergate. He was raging at me because he couldnt fathom why I didnt recall like 7 years of gamergate days directly on demand or why the fuck I couldnt be a NEET loner like him and be at my PC 200% of the time.
Buddy the VC was recorded the moment you jumped into VC since someone wanted to record two other people.
You joined the VC first and shortly after that JMK.
And you were way more spergy than he was, not defending him here, but you were a butt hurt bitch.

You'd think he wouldve had a family or a hobby or friends by now but its just him and his e-pals on a discord about "debating". Ironically I joined to say kudos on making @Spectre_06 look like an idiot with the whole "FBI NDAed ME!" debacle. They also are trying to make a dhow by "debating"
Says the guy who's posting in his own lolcow thread all the time.
You posted on the day you got married 14 times here.
And that's besides your sperging in your own thread.

You know the saying; glass house etc.

BTW Spectre was so salty that people on the Mock Spott Server made fun of him that he had to call them out on KF.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/spectre-off-site-raging.68292/post-6283296

Link to the discord here: User Notice, the users HEAVILY suck JMK dick and are fans of his show(shocking I know) so be ready to be sperged at immediately as some 12 year olds started the conversation by swallowing their mics repeatedly asking "WHO IS THIS NEW USER IN VOICE!!!! IS THIS GAY OPS? I DONT KNOW YOU! BAN HIM ITS GAY OPS!!! AHHHHHH". Which made me have more questions than answers tbh.
This is JMK's Discord you sped. https://discord.gg/m3RqPM7
Not the one you posted.
And people don't suck his dick there, you were just so autistic that people choose his side.
1589932995821.png

Sorry for double posting. This is his discords youtube channel because ofc he has to need to be internet famous. So why not stream your users of your discord when some of them do not want to be on a.private stream or set up to "debate" jmk
MockTube is owned by Pods/LightningDanK a troll well known in many ISWV servers.
Especially in Senpaishome's server.

1589933103559.png

Fucking lolcows, man.

Last edited: