John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

For the people who don't know this guy, he is a lolcow so take everything he said with a giant spoon of salt.

Buddy the VC was recorded the moment you jumped into VC since someone wanted to record two other people.
You joined the VC first and shortly after that JMK.
And you were way more spergy than he was, not defending him here, but you were a butt hurt bitch.

Says the guy who's posting in his own lolcow thread all the time.
You posted on the day you got married 14 times here.
And that's besides your sperging in your own thread.

You know the saying; glass house etc.

BTW Spectre was so salty that people on that Server made fun of him that he had to call them out on KF.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/spectre-off-site-raging.68292/post-6283296

This is JMK's Discord you sped. https://discord.gg/m3RqPM7
And people don't suck his dick there, you were just so autistic that people choose his side.
View attachment 1306580

MockTube is owned by Pods/LightningDanK a troll well known in many ISWV servern.
Especially in Senpaishome's server.

View attachment 1306583

Fucking lolcows, man.
Everyone on this site knows who I am. But uh, nice expose there John.

Welcome to the Farms!

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Kelly on Kiwis commenting on Zac Bertschy's death:

"Look at the hypocrisy by Null by allowing people to celebrate this guy's death when Null doxed people who celebrated TotalBiscuit's death!!!!"

John, you do realize Bertschy was one of the people who was grave dancing on TotalBiscuit, right?

UPDATE:
Senpai noticed me:
Typical John, has the somehow make it about himself in some weird way while also tangentially tying the suicide of Jesuotakus ex bf to his own version of Gamergate. I swear this kid never left Gamergate. Hes frozen 6 years in the past and just looking for the next Gate hashtag to be relevant again.

Pathetic

• Informative
Reactions: Draza

Wilhelm Bittrich

Ma'am, this is a Wendy’s!
kiwifarms.net
Typical John, has the somehow make it about himself in some weird way while also tangentially tying the suicide of Jesuotakus ex bf to his own version of Gamergate. I swear this kid never left Gamergate. Hes frozen 6 years in the past and just looking for the next Gate hashtag to be relevant again.

Pathetic
How should he even know that Gaymergate is a thing of the past? Look at this barren wasteland called his Twatter acc, he's basically talking to himself.
The guy spent so much time in his self created world of "John Micheal Kelly Inernet-Superstar" that he has lost every connection to reality.
In a world without internet JMK would be, the banjo playing kid from Deliverance, just another ignored reytard.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How should he even know that Gaymergate is a thing of the past? Look at this barren wasteland called his Twatter acc, he's basically talking to himself.
The guy spent so much time in his self created world of "John Micheal Kelly Inernet-Superstar" that he has lost every connection to reality.
In a world without internet JMK would be, the banjo playing kid from Deliverance, just another ignored reytard.
John is quite literally looking for the next Gamergate. Im not exactly sure why he needs that to be his life again, but he wants another Gate in anything and wants to be the one everyone looks too for the answers. Its some weird deep seeded need for validation and to lead something.

He's stuck in the past. Like I said, as soon as I said something to him. He immediately needed to talk to about Gamergate and could recall every single detail(though he lied about things in that recollection)and was shocked and offended that I could not care enough to look up gamergate shit. Hes lost his mind a long time ago. If the internet did disappear like you said, he probably would kill himself and it honestly makes me feel some pity for him.

• Agree
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
1. JMK wasn't informed of anything. Get real. He watches his own thread because he's pathetic.

2. Null didn't really select you. You and Damian were selected by the community, and Null said "Yeah, okay." He doesn't care about this subforum enough to put that much personal thought into it. Always with the conspiracies with these speds.

3. Null white knighted for TB? News to me.

Stay salty JMK.

• Agree
Reactions: Fougaro

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
This is sad, looking at his twitter. Online for two years, blocklist longer than his follows and followers combined, struggles to reach 4 fav's.....this guy's a step above a rambling homeless dude. Gotta give em props for sticking with it this long tho/
He's obsessed at this point. It's unhealthy. What the hell did @5t3n0g0ph3r do to get this attention and be accused of something? Nothing. People like JMK are MATI and crazy.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Degenerate alleged siscon wants Jim to lead Neo GamerGate or something. No wonder he was originally an orbiter of the Zoe Quinn of anti-SJWs/UKIP rapeman before rebranding.

View attachment 1329756
But court jesters typically had a lot of influence with the King or Queen, they sometimes delivered news, extended complaints of citizens and other things nobody else had the balls to say in front of a Monarch, I've heard it from a few places, but I'm referencing this site.