John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"John confess!"
"Say their names!"
Do it for Father PPP
1601670048962.png

Last edited:

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit is JMK autistic? He's like a little child talking to men

I just started watching, but I think the biggest issue is he doesn't grasp when people are fucking with him. Nobody should ever be this unironically aggressive towards Godwinson and PO. Those two, plus PPP, are basically the kayfabe crew.

I also like how he's talking about the need to follow TOS and using the word faggot on YouTube. :story:

EDIT:

You are a pedophile, and a FAGGOT, John! Confess your sins to your Father! - PPP, 2020

Last edited:

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I've just watched the JMK vs Godwinson video.
What JMK needs to understand about parenting, is that some times your best isn't good enough. Some times good parents produce bad children, especially if said children have personality disorders or other mental health issues. It's all well and good to say that you should keep a close eye on your kids but as they get older things will fly under your radar, you can't watch them 24/7 and any attempted to do so will make them rebel anyway. What does JMK think you should do with your unruly kids, lock them in their room? chain them to a bed? I'm sure that will go well

Once they hit 18 they all bets are off. They will disappoint you. They will make you question your parenting. But the truth is that everyone makes mistakes, you can try to stop them and it will fail.

The Vickers might be shitty parents but lets not pretend that Faith isn't responsible for her own actions.

On an unrelated note, Godwinson was pulling a great Scorpius impersonation with his constant "John, John, John". All I could think about was Farscape.
Ja.
Imagine growing up in an upper middle class household in commiefornia. Where everything is paid for and you don´t need to work. (working for your parents in a coinshop isn´t real work). Where you were gonna get college education and live with your grandma for free
Now imagine traiding that for a shared trashfilled room in the VA crackshack that is not even owned by your BF. Who dosent even own basic things like utensils and plates. Where you don´t have medical insurance and that your anus is displayed for the world cause your boyfriend was getting called a cuck ruining your future prospects.
Imagine wanting to have a child with these conditions.
Faith is clearly extremly mentally ill. No amount of parenting can fix that.
I'm not familiar with this guy but he seems like "professional autism". He takes everything 100% seriously. Phantom's pouty shtick is pretty funny though.
Best part is he never caught on to it.
It was like my gf when she thinks something is wrong with the car.
See i can hear this russling noise somewhere and i know something is wrong but i don´t know what, actually i don´t know if something is wrong but i don´t like this noise....
He commented that he heard P.Os voice change but he couldn´t recongise why.
I just started watching, but I think the biggest issue is he doesn't grasp when people are fucking with him. Nobody should ever be this unironically aggressive towards Godwinson and PO. Those two, plus PPP, are basically the kayfabe crew.

I also like how he's talking about the need to follow TOS and using the word faggot on YouTube. :story:

EDIT:

You are a pedophile, and a FAGGOT, John! Confess your sins to your Father! - PPP, 2020
Faggot, nigger and making holocauster jokes.
But but i haven´t been flagged down! Cause basicly nobody cares about you. The only people who do are complete autists like @Spectre_06. Who sees that your more benefital to leave walking and talking. So they can use you as a cudgel in their autistic war.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
This stream is amazing.

How is he this oblivious?!?

I.
Don't.
Know.

Anybody with at least an average IQ should have at either played along, or bounced by the 20th "I am your father John!" Not the 200th one.

I was expecting an autistic argument from JMK, but what I got here was actually way better (and funnier) than I bargained for.

Some of his answers to PO's faux questions would have been bad even if they were asked seriously.

"I never raped anybody with those names."

Oh, those names. Okay. :story:

Faggot, nigger and making holocauster jokes.
But but i haven´t been flagged down! Cause basicly nobody cares about you. The only people who do are complete autists like @Spectre_06. Who sees that your more benefital to leave walking and talking. So they can use you as a cudgel in their autistic war.

I can't deny that it does seem like Spectre is trying to argue with Rekieta's floor sweepings. That will neither make Spectre look smart, or help Rekieta in any meaningful way. Just share this video far and wide as an explaination why nobody wants to engage seriously with JMK.

Seriously. Done.

After this stream, everybody should either just fuck with him mercilessly whenever encountered, or ignore him outright.

Guy is way dumber than your average cow. Holy shit.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
I can't deny that it does seem like Spectre is trying to argue with Rekieta's floor sweepings. That will neither make Spectre look smart, or help Rekieta in any meaningful way. Just share this video far and wide as an explaination why nobody wants to engage seriously with JMK.

I'm not even engaging with him. At all. Like he's demanding people ONLY be in his server andd I simply refuse to be in it as I have for the past year. Laughing at the fact that his best defense for Sen's shit was, "he was horny" is not interacting with him in a meaningful way and never will be. I guess I missed something great and people in the server(?) wanted me on there, but truth is I was asleep because I apparently contracted COVID (no shit) and it just feels like a slightly weaker flu. Not sure if it'll get worse but it feels like the flu.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Phantom's stream was an fit to behold. John isn't just autistic, he is literally special needs.

When Corey Barnhill, definitely not a paedophile and well respected member of society, joined the call, it got exceptionally gay. Not the Erasure or Freddie Mercury kind of gay but the AIDS kind of gay. IBS 2.0 was fun while it lasted but it's dead now.