John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even engaging with him. At all. Like he's demanding people ONLY be in his server andd I simply refuse to be in it as I have for the past year. Laughing at the fact that his best defense for Sen's shit was, "he was horny" is not interacting with him in a meaningful way and never will be. I guess I missed something great and people in the server(?) wanted me on there, but truth is I was asleep because I apparently contracted COVID (no shit) and it just feels like a slightly weaker flu. Not sure if it'll get worse but it feels like the flu.

You have like 6 or 7 videos on your channel concerning him. Including the most recent one. I am just trying to politely suggest that he isn't worthy of that attention. Like who even cares? He's simply too fucking dumb.

Hope you feel better. I gotta go in for bad health problems myself today. Probably another round of antibiotics.

When Corey Barnhill, definitely not a paedophile and well respected member of society, joined the call, it got exceptionally gay. Not the Erasure or Freddie Mercury kind of gay but the AIDS kind of gay. IBS 2.0 was fun while it lasted but it's dead now.

Did it also seem to you like Zoom was trying to white knight JMK?

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I.
Don't.
Know.

Anybody with at least an average IQ should have at either played along, or bounced by the 20th "I am your father John!" Not the 200th one.

I was expecting an autistic argument from JMK, but what I got here was actually way better (and funnier) than I bargained for.

Some of his answers to PO's faux questions would have been bad even if they were asked seriously.

"I never raped anybody with those names."

Oh, those names. Okay. :story:
Does anyone have the clip of PO reading tweets from JMK. That shit was funny as fuck.

The best part about the biggest retards on the internet is that all of their insults are projections of their own character flaws/insecurites.
To Po/Godwinson: OMG your so autistic you can´t pick up on social cues
To PO: The only reason anyone alogs Ralph is cause Ralph bullied them on stream!
To PPP: Your a jobless neet!

Reactions: ConcernedAnon

Ghostface Killer

Gonna stab stab stab ya!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even engaging with him. At all. Like he's demanding people ONLY be in his server andd I simply refuse to be in it as I have for the past year. Laughing at the fact that his best defense for Sen's shit was, "he was horny" is not interacting with him in a meaningful way and never will be. I guess I missed something great and people in the server(?) wanted me on there, but truth is I was asleep because I apparently contracted COVID (no shit) and it just feels like a slightly weaker flu. Not sure if it'll get worse but it feels like the flu.
Idk who you are but ive seen your name around the rekeita streams and you’re verified. Can you link your thread? also @5t3n0g0ph3r any lore on this?
CDC88981-226C-4B81-AD0A-E1BFF68CA0BD.jpeg

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
This stream will go alongside the one where JMK cried as one of the beclowning moments in his life.
I'm just glad we have it recorded.

Do we though? It needs to be backup archived. PPP and Godwinson vids aren't known for reliably staying up on YouTube.

I'd also agree it's funny enough to play direct second fiddle to the stream where he cries. I'd add it to the OP.

It's amazing how people tell JMK he doesn't get jokes or sarcasm but he'll always say he does. And then he tweets something like this out and...

View attachment 1642087

Who said Juanita is Mexican?! Fuck you John! You racist piece of shit! Not all Latinas are Mexican. Now everybody needs to know about how you raped that poor Colombian woman behind the Taco Bell!

Tweet that shit far and wide, y'all. #JusticeforJuanita!

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should inform all kiwis who might be interested in JMK lore that DA_Talks will release the first part of a series depicting John's internet lore on Friday.
Thanks to DA_Talks I already watched it, and I must say it is really good.
The stuff he found will be a good addition to the thread, most of it is new stuff for the thread.
It ranges from leaked DMs to spicy twitter archives not previously featured here.

There's also stuff that didn't made in the video, which will reach @5t3n0g0ph3r through mysterious ways, so he can add them to the OP.

John is atoning for his sins:cunningpepe:

Last edited by a moderator:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Jester69 is currently bullying JMK on his show
edit: godwinson joined in at 31 min mark
edit2: PPP joined at 1 hour 41 min mark

@Null, @Ride or some higher-up, can we get a local archive of this stream?
I want to add it to the OP.

DA Talks Long awaited Documentary: The Unfortunate Timeline of John Michael Kelly.

This helps fill in some of the gaps of John's antics during GamerGate.
@DragoonSierra You wanted to see this content, right? Here it is!