John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
If you can provide some screenshots that would be great.

Spectre put it up on the screen, but he is too dumb to realize when talking about that screenshot that the other DOB in the tweet is that of the person's daughter.

1602481054622.png

You can get a better look at the tweet at 41:00 in.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is doxing bad when it's a minor?
Honestly, I don't care.
I doxed quite a few people myself and helped on a ton of doxes.
I think it's not the best idea to do that, but sometimes only at the end of the chase you learn that sperg was a 17 year old autist,
speaking here out of experience.
But most people here don't have the issue with doxing, the issue is John's participation or doing the stuff he accused others of doing.

He doxed people himself a few times, but he cries if you do that to him or others he likes.
He's posting peoples faces, but it is unmoral if you post his face.
It's bad if you are friends with doxers and he will hold it against you, but he himself was friends with doxers.
He's going after bigger Youtubers in movements for clout, but is accusing everyone else for it if they talk about him or other Youtubers.

John is a prime example of a cow, and shares many traits with them, you can prove all that shit and he still denies it and tries to lie about it.
He comes back every time, even tough he gets beaten like a dog every time he does.

He never learns.
2014-2020 and still going.
Enjoy it JMK:

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't care.
I doxed quite a few people myself and helped on a ton of doxes.
I think it's not the best idea to do that, but sometimes only at the end of the chase you learn that sperg was a 17 year old autist,
speaking here out of experience.
But most people here don't have the issue with doxing, the issue is John's participation or doing the stuff he accused others of doing.

He doxed people himself a few times, but he cries if you do that to him or others he likes.
He's posting peoples faces, but it is unmoral if you post his face.
It's bad if you are friends with doxers and he will hold it against you, but he himself was friends with doxers.
He's going after bigger Youtubers in movements for clout, but is accusing everyone else for it if they talk about him or other Youtubers.

John is a prime example of a cow, and shares many traits with them, you can prove all that shit and he still denies it and tries to lie about it.
He comes back every time, even tough he gets beaten like a dog every time he does.

He never learns.
2014-2020 and still going.
Enjoy it JMK:
View attachment 1656753
John is probably the most hypocritical person on this side of the internet, and considering that I'm putting him up against Ethan Ralph, Liam Gray, EVS, TUG, and Dick Masterson that's saying something.

If you post on Kiwi Farms, you're a doxer because the site doxes people and doxing is bad. Ignore, of course, that John routinely posted to anon boards like 8chan and 4chan what we believe is him doxing people he had beef with because that was okay.

If you post a link to a thread that contains someone's dox, you are a doxer. Ignore, of course, that he did the same thing with the doxes of people (which again, we're pretty sure he's the one that posted the doxes to begin with as an anon) because that was okay.

If you post a picture of his face then you're doxing him and he has a right to privacy that trumps your right to free speech but ignore the fact he did (and still does) the exact same thing.

If you hang out with Kiwis and doxers on Discord you're bad and facilitating doxing, but ignore the fact he was hanging out with those same people for months because now that he's "going after them" he's "making up for [his] mistakes".

If you delete posts on Twitter or videos on YouTube then you're hiding something, but ignore the fact that John routinely purges his Twitter and YouTube because he's "afraid false flagging" by people he doesn't like.

If you don't give him full access to your Discord then you have to be running gay ops against him because he can't see all the channels, and please ignore the fact that John has hidden channels on his own server where he's confirmed he runs gay ops against people he doesn't like.

If you block him on Twitter or ban him from your Discord then you are infringing on his right to free speech and are wrong, but ignore the fact that on his Discord it's his "server and [he] can shoot you if he wants to".

If you accuse him of a crime you better have all the evidence to support it, but ignore the fact that he routinely accuses people of committing crimes and justifies it with "it's newsworthy" without providing proof (Nick Rekieta committing wire fraud with the Vic GoFundMe, accusing myself and @KEK7go of aiding and abetting the activity, accusing @Null of being a pedophile, the list keeps going).

If you're wrong you better fucking apologize (and he won't accept it, he just wants to lord it over you), but if he's wrong you aren't getting a fucking apology at all from him and you'll like it.

If you report him for anything you're wrong, but if he reports you it's because you "agreed to the ToS and you broke it" (case in point: he reported my Twitter to memoryhole his tweets trying to get Rackets' attention, he reported my Discord for sharing a picture of his mug and has lied for a year about having done it..only to admit last month to Earjuice he did it and he has no problems with having done so).

If you're doing gay ops and trying to fuck with people online then you're wrong, but ignore that he has done that for literal years (the "Twitter Kill Crew") because he was just trying to make things "better".

If you "backbite" on Twitter or Discord instead of coming to him directly you're a coward and a faggot, but ignore that he hides in his hugbox Discord server because he's a weeping quim and can't stomach the fact people can be mean to retards on the internet and has no problems backbiting when he thinks no one can see his posting (which by the way John, we all know what you post in your channels so you can stop pretending you're safe now).

This list goes on and on, but I think it does a decent job of illustrating how much of a pussy-ass bitch and hypocrite John is.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
is doxing bad when it's a minor?

I don't give a shit about doxxers to be honest. I myself don't really do it, but I'm sure not going to moral fag it. My issue with JMK and why I brought up the dox is because JMK cries and cries about people fucking with his personal info, yet he frequently does it to others and does it to people that aren't even involved. Like a child for his petty little revenge because he got blown out in an argument/debate.

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken Faggots.
kiwifarms.net
JMK must loath himself every time he looks in the mirror but changes his mind once he realises thats its his reflection.Another nobody who wants to be a big man in a tiny world.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Pizza Face/CosTHOT fucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know you struggle with big words we adults use and see apologizing as weakness. Since JMK can read has a reading deficit about his thread and revealed an unhealthy hatred for minorities, non-Americans, and anyone different from him, we want to let him know there are no hard feelings regarding his bigotry. Say no more. We even have this gift for him.

JMK_BLACK'D.jpg