John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do the tweets have much significance? Not really sure who JMK is
Depends, many GG people got archived via a bot using the archive.org websites during GamerGate.
If you were one of them, every new tweet would be archived in 5min.
Changing handles would only help for a day or so until they found the new handle.

John was one of them, 3 accounts, thousands of archives.
The real challenge is to go through the archives and find the juicy bits.
One of the handles was taken over in 2016 and was used by a troll who impersonated John and you can find hundreds tweets of that account as well.

One thing I should point out that normally John will go after everybody who shit talks him.
The interesting thing is that he didn't do that when DA_Talks released his timeline video on JMK.
This is the thing he said in his server.

1603445093564.png

I don't know how much you guys know about JMK but this is pure projections.
Dean has literally provided DMs of JMK and archives of John doing things he accused others are doing.

Why hasn't John showed that DA_Talks was misconstruing the "Evidence".
Normally JMK would make a livestream right after "smear attempts" against him.
And it speaks 1000s of words that he didn't do it when all his GG dirty laundry was brought up to the light again by DA_Talks.

Last edited:

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1681262
Dean has literally provided DMs of JMK and archives of John doing things he accused others are doing.

Agreed 100000000000%. Most of all of JMK are nothing but pure projection, but this one... Wow. No self-awareness of his activities in the past and the fact that everyone has seen and criticized him on just this alone.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I dunno what's going on, but this showed up in my notifications just now.

JMK is supposedly threatening to bully PPP into suicide, and PPP is commenting about it now in a livestream.

Annnnd... it's over. Not even six minutes. JMK sounds really unhinged.

I'm not a fan of PPP, but, John, get a grip.
Has there ever been a time where he's been recorded as this unhinged?

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of PPP, but, John, get a grip.
Has there ever been a time where he's been recorded as this unhinged?
To the best of my knowledge, he's never threatened to drive anybody to suicide before. So, no. This is a new low.

Love him or hate him, I think PPP's reply here is pretty reasonable.

Of course, John is projecting big time here. John himself was made to cry on stream once. Perhaps he thinks everybody is as thin skinned on the Internet as him. This is another is a long line of things that John is full of shit about.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I am not inclined to watch this whole retarded thing, but here's the stream that the audio is from.

At about 36:50 he goes in on Rekieta, and then a minute after that (38:15) he just completely loses his shit and declares he's gonna drive PPP to suicide.

He also shits on "these people" for liking wrestling. Which normally wouldn't be worth commenting on, but for the fact that JMK has already demonstrated his unfamiliarity with kayfabe. I am hardly a fan of wrestling, but I think JMK would learn a lot about how he fails in every encounter if he just watched a little wrestling.

Then he says "WE'RE not gonna leave PPP alone." Who is this WE shit?! Who even likes JMK?! He's got barely 800 subs on YouTube.

That's about all I've got the patience to watch.

Not the same thing, but yes... that also sounds pretty unhinged.

I wish rackets didn't start this meme of ignoring John. It's way funner when people interact with him. His unstoppable autism fascinates me.
Nah. Rackets is smart on this one. For his own reasons. Plenty of people will interact with John, but it's a waste of time if you really want to grow a channel, as Rekieta desires to. Rackets won't troll like PPP will, which means a JMK appearance on Lawsplaining would be autistic... and boring... and people will want to kill themselves after hearing it, but not for the reason JMK fantasizes about.

What Rekieta is doing, in ignoring JMK, is the single biggest insult he can pay JMK. JMK is fucking livid because of it.

Vazorium

Finger of all sisters
kiwifarms.net
Whats the whole thing with tea clips and jmk?

Depends, many GG people got archived via a bot using the archive.org websites during GamerGate.
If you were one of them, every new tweet would be archived in 5min.
Changing handles would only help for a day or so until they found the new handle.

John was one of them, 3 accounts, thousands of archives.
The real challenge is to go through the archives and find the juicy bits.
One of the handles was taken over in 2016 and was used by a troll who impersonated John and you can find hundreds tweets of that account as well.

One thing I should point out that normally John will go after everybody who shit talks him.
The interesting thing is that he didn't do that when DA_Talks released his timeline video on JMK.
This is the thing he said in his server.

View attachment 1681262

Why hasn't John showed that DA_Talks was misconstruing the "Evidence".
Normally JMK would make a livestream right after "smear attempts" against him.
And it speaks 1000s of words that he didn't do it when all his GG dirty laundry was brought up to the light again by DA_Talks.
Of course John does not want to bring attention to the video regardless of if its wrong or not, he does not want people having a lead on the stuff he has done in the past that he refuses to acknowledge to have that moral high ground which fails time and time again.

Another thing is that when he talks about DA_Talks supposly misconstruing the evidence against him then why does he do it to other people? Sad part is that the crying video of him still holds up till date and did not learned anything from it.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Whats the whole thing with tea clips and jmk?
PPP has been ranting about Tea Clips clipping his content and monetizing it. It's rather autistic.

She, being a woman, has her share of white knights.

JMK has apparently decided to become one of them. Although, in his case, there's the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

It doesn't really have anything directly to do with JMK. It never does. He thinks this is an "in" to relevancy though.

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
Noooo!~ John Michael Kelly Noooo~ AAAAAAaarrrhahahaha! :story:

1603750395921.png

Sped Japanime
"JMK"
Kino Dogme EP
Gunted Records

At home Drawing pictures
Of Sonic with no socks
With him on top
Fingers in his bum
Spread them like a V
And his cum lay in pools of cream below
Daddy Rekieta didn't give attention
Oh, to the fact that Anita didn't care
King Jarbo The Wicked
Ruled his world
John Michael Kelly's spergin, Autism speaks today
Clearly I remember
Pickin' on the boy
Seemed a harmless little sperg
But we unleashed autism
Posted Sonic slash-fic
All over his fucking thread
How could I forget
And he shit his pants as a surprise threat
My jaw left hurting
Gut wrenching laugh
Just like a fucking
Oh, like a fucking sperg
Daddy PPP didn't give affection, no!
And the boy was something that Daddy Jim wouldn't bear
King Jarbo The Wicked Ruled his world
John Michael Kelly's spergin,
Autism speaks today John Michael Kelly's spergin,
Autism speaks today John Michael Kelly's spergin,
Autism speaks today Try to forget this (try to forget this)
Try to erase this (try to erase this)
From the farrrrrrms
John Michael Kelly's spergin, spergin
John Michael Kelly's spergin, spergin

(spergin) (spergin) (spergin) (spergin) (spergin) (spergin)

Attachments

• 1603749907834.png
    1603749907834.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 35

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Something tangentially related that I'm unclear on:

Did ReiBear straight up defect from KickVic?

Because I know there was drama between her and Shane Holmberg on his Discord, and there is also CLEARLY drama between her and JMK. She's a bit player, but it would be interesting to know.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Then he says "WE'RE not gonna leave PPP alone." Who is this WE shit?! Who even likes JMK?! He's got barely 800 subs on YouTube.
This seems like someone is whipping up in to a frenzy. The question is who?
Ralph and co are homosexuals but its not their style.
I don´t think any of the autist on the forum has enough of a hateboner on ppp to do it.
So that leaves either an offshot of plategang or giraffehead and friends. Remember they got him all riled up last time with the peoples champion shit. JMK is dumb enough to fall for socks posing as his fans.

So, I dunno what's going on, but this showed up in my notifications just now.

JMK is supposedly threatening to bully PPP into suicide, and PPP is commenting about it now in a livestream.

Annnnd... it's over. Not even six minutes. JMK sounds really unhinged.

If anyone else did this i would say its a larp or a joke gone wrong. But JMK is really litteral, this shows whenever someone makes a joke or makes a metaphor and JMK reacts similarly to that fighter dude in Guradians of the galaxy.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, in a way, she did.
At least in that she isn't rabid like Manjaw or simping like BT.
Her experiences with @Shane_Yes_That_One and others sobered her quite a bit.
Always glad to see people can sober up.

Shane's particular criticism of her was fucking ridiculous and undeserving. I believed that even when she was KV.

I would repeat the old refrain that Shane is the dumbest person in any room, but I think JMK took that title after the PPP debacle on PO's stream. ReiBear got a taste of both. That ought to be enough to sober anybody. If not constitute an outright violation of the Geneva Convention.

This seems like someone is whipping up in to a frenzy. The question is who?
Why would it be anybody?

He's saying "we" because nobody wants anything to do with him, but he needs to put up a front. Don't presume he's not just outright lying.

Remember that fucking Lawtwitter has refused to take JMK in. That's just sad. The irony in that is that I am quite positive his involvement in GG is a big part of why. Lawtwitter is a very lefty clique.

Hell, somebody like Stallings might have been the one to clue them in. He did say that he was opposed to all "gaters."

There you go, Andrew. I hypothesized you might have been useful and relevant to them in some small way. Rest in peace.