John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Why would it be anybody?

He's saying "we" because nobody wants anything to do with him, but he needs to put up a front. Don't presume he's not just outright lying.

Remember that fucking Lawtwitter has refused to take JMK in. That's just sad. The irony in that is that I am quite positive his involvement in GG is a big part of why. Lawtwitter is a very lefty clique.

Hell, somebody like Stallings might have been the one to clue them in. He did say that he was opposed to all "gaters."

There you go, Andrew. I hypothesized you might have been useful and relevant to them in some small way. Rest in peace.
Beacuse theres no reason to lie.
Several people before tried to manipulate PPP in to fighting JMK. Teaclips, Giraffehead and crew. When that didn´t work out as planned why not go to the autistic source himself? The only times nowdays John gets any attention at all is when hes talking about either PPP or Godwinson.
If you go to any of JMKS comments sections he hearts comments he views a positive obviously all of these are satircal.
1603766565340.png

Like all humans he longs to be respected by his peers. It would be really easy to push him in any direction with some minor praise doubly so if its by a woman. Cause think about it when was the last time John had any interaction with a woman, highschool maybe?

If teaclips comes out as the mastermind behind this it will be one of the top 10 dramas of the year.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
If teaclips comes out as the mastermind behind this it will be one of the top 10 dramas of the year.
I think you are overthinking it. JMK started going in on PPP and Godwinson long ago. The Teaclips thing is a relatively new wrinkle. The dude just straight up hates PPP and Godwinson (and Rekieta, and Spectre, and PO... and, and, and...). He's just puffing up his chest because he's a retard with adequacy issues. Everybody knows JMK can't tie his own shoelaces by himself, so it's in his own interest to give the impression he has unnamed allies.

If Teaclips comes out as the mastermind of anything involving JMK, she's the dumbest bitch in the universe. She has plenty of "better" simps to chose from as her attack dog.

Beacuse theres no reason to lie.
There is every reason to lie when your life is as pathetic as John's.

Last edited:

Vazorium

Finger of all sisters
kiwifarms.net
PPP has been ranting about Tea Clips clipping his content and monetizing it. It's rather autistic.

She, being a woman, has her share of white knights.

JMK has apparently decided to become one of them. Although, in his case, there's the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

It doesn't really have anything directly to do with JMK. It never does. He thinks this is an "in" to relevancy though.
I mean if tea clips is clipping his streams without permission or does not have original content on her video then I guess he has the right to be pissed off and could take it down regardless of the context. The fact that she is going to jmk is gay as fuck.

I think you are overthinking it. JMK started going in on PPP and Godwinson long ago. The Teaclips thing is a relatively new wrinkle. The dude just straight up hates PPP and Godwinson (and Rekieta, and Spectre, and PO... and, and, and...). He's just puffing up his chest because he's a retard with adequacy issues. Everybody knows JMK can't tie his own shoelaces by himself, so it's in his own interest to give the impression he has unnamed allies.

If Teaclips comes out as the mastermind of anything involving JMK, she's the dumbest bitch in the universe. She has plenty of "better" simps to chose from as her attack dog.

There is every reason to lie when your life is as pathetic as John's.
John is easy is fuck with I mean look at Senpaishome, he made John his bitch live on stream and jmk did nothing. John does not even realize when he is being fucked with or being minipulated.

Here the stream were Sen made Jmk his bitch:

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Captain Manning

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
The order of the streams appears to be this, first PPP streamed about Tea Clips and paywalled clipping channels below.

Since Tea Clips is an ally of John's and John in turn simps for her, John streamsniped PPP's above stream and offered his retarded commentary.

At which point PPP did a short response video the same day.

Followed by a stream snipe of JMK's original stream snipe of PPP's original stream.

The ball is now in John's court and we can expect John to stream snipe PPP's stream snipe, of JMK's stream snipe of PPP's original stream, which may be followed up with PPP stream sniping the potential future snipe.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
I mean if tea clips is clipping his streams without permission or does not have original content on her video then I guess he has the right to be pissed off and could take it down regardless of the context. The fact that she is going to jmk is gay as fuck.
Two things:

1. In his stream last night, PPP said he's not going to DMCA Teaclips. He's basically just gonna throw shit on her whenever she clips his stuff and monetizes it. There's a debate going on, on his own thread, about whether he's right to be mad. I am inclined to think he's not wrong to be a little perturbed. Others disagree.

2. I am not saying Teaclips definitely isn't in cahoots with JMK. I am just saying I want evidence of that. Right now, all we have is JMK professing he's got a private army of some sort (yeah, right), and defending Teaclips as PPP bitches about her. The guy is known to say some delusional shit. He's going to automatically take the side that isn't PPP. Regardless of whether Teaclips wants him or not.

Nor can I take PPP's theory at face value. PPP is also guilty of throwing shit with little to no weight behind it sometimes. He did it with Rekieta last month, and Rekieta forced him to back down.

I will simply say that if Teaclips has contracted John as a PMC, she's become almost as pathetic as he is. Imagine if the best army you can get is JMK. Christ almighty.

Also, for the benefit of @5t3n0g0ph3r, I'll point out he starts reading the OP of this thread at 1:56:10.

The ball is now in John's court and we can expect John to stream snipe PPP's stream snipe, of JMK's stream snipe of PPP's original stream, which may be followed up with PPP stream sniping the potential future snipe.
Dude. Skip to 1:45:00 in the above video. Brace yourself for the autism (and headache).

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who is as fucked up and retarded as JMK is WOULD finger his sister or fuck a furry.
I want to believe that, but ultimately, I kinda have to adopt Null's outlook on this. JMK should enjoy the presumption he's not a pedo, until credible evidence surfaces that he is.

John is easily one of the dumbest people I've listened to though. He's dumber than Shane. I truly believe that.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Since Tea Clips is an ally of John's and John in turn simps for her, John streamsniped PPP's above stream and offered his retarded commentary.
59:00
JMK:"Kiwifarms won´t attack PPP cause Jewsh ordered them not to"
He really beleive we are all parts of Janny Jewshes personal army. :story:
1:00:00 JMK:"Josh has 20 sockaccounts that downvote any decenting opinion."

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
59:00
JMK:"Kiwifarms won´t attack PPP cause Jewsh ordered them not to"
He really beleive we are all parts of Janny Jewshes personal army. :story:
1:00:00 JMK:"Josh has 20 sockaccounts that downvote any decenting opinion."
How?

(That's a rhetorical question. The answer is always that JMK is an idiot).

@Superman93 did the cow thread on PPP. It passed out of PG. PPP is a cow. That's kinda what happens when you literally show the world your chocolate starfish.

Now, it is true that there has been an interesting phenomenon with PPP's thread. It has been an unusually positive one for him. Similar to Jim's. I attribute this to the fact most of the people PPP goes against are even bigger cows. I have previously noted that, if nothing else, he seems exceptionally gifted at target selection.

Has jack shit to do with Josh though. If what JMK says is true, the thread never would have been approved.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net