John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
I missed the stream of a lifetime, cries......

The tribal chief made a new 20 second video of teaclips in that anime filter.

Last edited:

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
The ball is now in John's court and we can expect John to stream snipe PPP's stream snipe, of JMK's stream snipe of PPP's original stream, which may be followed up with PPP stream sniping the potential future snipe.
I was only joking when I said this but it looks like John went ahead and streamsniped PPP's streamsnipe of his streamsnipe.

I wonder if John will streamsnipe the trial and attempt to seriously debunk the charges he faces.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
It's really funny if you put yourself in the shoes of JMK (Known autist and cannot understand jokes). He will spend time trying to counter how PPP Isn't a judge and how none of them are lawyers.
It would have been funnier if they dispensed with the gay op that was previously exposed as a gay op. Kayfabe works best when your audience is comprised of marks. JMK can mount a pretty compelling defense on at least one of the "charges" if he can manage to hotwire at least two brain cells together before responding. IF.

Ear Juice and a couple of others were losing it in chat. Curiously, the chat archive isn't up, and I am left wondering if PPP dumped it intentionally.

Altogether, I was disappointed they did it. I certainly get the appeal of fucking with JMK, but still...

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
HEJAS (Ear Juice) will be doing a stream this Saturday concerning the "JMK trial." I gather the particular emphasis will be on "that screenshot" that got @Spectre_06 threadbanned earlier this year, and now apparently again. The two screenshots in his tweet are creative endeavors from this very thread.

Screenshot_20201028-191241.png

URL:

Archive:

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
HEJAS (Ear Juice) will be doing a stream this Saturday concerning the "JMK trial." I gather the particular emphasis will be on "that screenshot" that got @Spectre_06 threadbanned earlier this year, and now apparently again. The two screenshots in his tweet are creative endeavors from this very thread.

View attachment 1693134

URL:

Archive:

Yeah he took that shit from people and didn't even vet it from what I heard. He ran with unconfirmed information and calling someone a pedo and it turns out the person that gave it to him set him up to do it lol.

Spectre is no different than JMK. Both are liars and retards that will take any info and run with it and spread it in order to try to witch hunt you.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Spectre is no different than JMK.
I dunno if I'd go that far. JMK is pretty fucking miserable. I always try to see the good in everybody, in the hopes they'd do the same with me. At the same time, I call out bullshit when I see it.

I told Spectre I thought this screenshot thing was gay AF, and I couldn't believe he bought it up again after the pounding he took last time. His defense is that PPP wanted it. Dean says he (Dean) expressed some trepidation about including it. Spectre says PPP pressured him (Spectre) into presenting it nevertheless.

Spectre sperged out at me, the other day, when I basically told him he doesn't have to do what some fat Canadian tells him to do.

My point being that it made it on the stream because he bent the knee. Not because a gun was pointed at his head. Moreover, while the "trial" is kayfabe, I could see people thinking the evidence is real. If you claim to be ISWV, and you claim to to be against false accusations of pedophilia and other sexual misconduct, why do this?

It is what it is. I stand by what I said, and there are apparently consequences he's now facing.

Last edited:

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net

Summary:
Teaclips says the paywall of others clips was just an ebic troll to dunk on PPP says she refunded the money.
JMK in teaclips dm asking for dms between her and JMK. Confirming that they have been dming b4
1604117636445.png

Teaclips has been in JMK discord for some time now. We don´t know how long. 3 or messages from JMKs discord dissusing JMK vs PPP streamception.
1604118187023.png

Teaclips wanna turn trans so she can bang jewsh
1604118735451.png