Skitzocow John Raymond Apt / Jai Amun Bhakti / JB / Christ John - "Defendant Apt appeared to be in a stupor and was calling himself Jesus Christ."

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, good thing John and Nichole have parted ways. I don't think I could handle any more babies that looked like this...
Untitled.png

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Of all the cows in the forum, at least this one looks like you could have a good time with for a little while instead of the usual "me me social justice trans studies" drivel so many cows live for. I mean, it wouldn't take too long for proto-Jesus here to start preaching about his manifest destiny and everything would go to shit then but at least it'd be more interesting than meeting OPL and see him shit himself and do nothing. Thanks for sharing, OP!

How old would he have been when he went to the festivals and hipped to the extreme? Schizophrenia often manifests in early adulthood and if he was doing tabs or designer drugs, that might've done the trick...

She went to culinary school, now cooks for less than half the money, loves it

Except that all a humble lifestyle can get you is a happy, fulfilled, joyful life - not the hundred thousand obedient followers this guy wants. Something tells me that he went into banking to be a big fucking shot in life, it wasn't really working out (or you know, he was not really good enough to make it happen) and when he met hundreds of gullible wannabe hippies in those festivals he decided that becoming a celebrity this way might turn out to be a whole lot easier and more fun too (dating jailbait, wearying flashy clothes/accesories...).

This guy is not looking for meaning or transcendence, only senpai's attention. Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

reddit superstar

in lieu of original thoughts
kiwifarms.net
I've heard of this guy. A few of my friends go to burning man and came back with whispers of some messiah type they had run into. I thought it was just the usual burning man nonsense until they started telling me more. I'll see if I still have the convos and if they're in any fit state to publish here.

Burningman has 70,000 of these types along with bored suburb kids. Your friend was talking about any number of acid idled "messiah" types but not this guy. He's outside of a Starbucks begging for more egg salad sandwiches so you know his cult isn't generating much influence. He's less noticeable than the passing whiff of weed at burningman.

Last edited:

J A N D E K

i am the Last of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are John and his waifu going to get a tribe of 144k when they can't even break like, 50 twitter followers? :lit:
The best this Ken Kesey/wannabe can probably muster is a bus full of Burnout Man acid-casualties...

This is what has become of the Deadheads in current year. The Scary Pranksters...

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They named one of their fucking dead children Halcyon?

Someone was watching American Psycho. Honestly nature did those babies a favor, what life could they have possibly had with those two at the helm of their sinking ship into madness.

Umaibae

i ride bike
kiwifarms.net
This guy reminds me of someone I knew in college. Was a bit older than us, but talented and really fun to be around. Once we all graduated, he got a great job in his field (a creative field) and seemed to be doing well.

...then he started to go to Burning Man.

He changed his name to some hippy dippy Burning Man shit, fried his brain with bad acid and MDMA, decided he was now an EDM DJ and pretty much started acting like our pal Jesus Junior.

I guess the moral of the story is: If you're a decently normal white dude, don't go to Burning Man. Ever.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucked up thing is Acid induced Christ complexes are pretty common in Florida. They just tend to happen more often to younger folks who get the help they need early on.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Hard Drugs and Schizophrenia are a hell of a combo, this guy looks boomer old but he's only 38. :jacewtf:

Does he ever claim to be a fake Indian or does he just have a thing for suede, turquoise, and feathers?