Skitzocow John Raymond Apt / Jai Amun Bhakti / JB / Christ John - "Defendant Apt appeared to be in a stupor and was calling himself Jesus Christ."

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Jigaboo Jones

My Own Two Feet Stepped Footwork of Good Runnings
kiwifarms.net
Burningman has 70,000 of these types along with bored suburb kids. Your friend was talking about any number of acid idled "messiah" types but not this guy. He's outside of a Starbucks begging for more egg salad sandwiches so you know his cult isn't generating much influence. He's less noticeable than the passing whiff of weed at burningman.
Seconded; I've never been to Burning Man, it's for insufferable bourgeois cunts, but I was a very long time on the festival & Grateful Dead circuit, there are zillions of these fuckers ... this one is a lolcow, if even that (in his "culture," some of his behavior is quite normal) only because he documents online. Most of the others are "lost in the mist" between concert and festival. Or at least were, I dunno, I've neither been to a festival since the social media era nor ever had IRL-connected social media, but I suspect these freaks stay the same.

I might have turned out like this guy but by nature I'm too cynical and thuggish, the warm feelings the drugs gave were just an indicator that the drugs were fun and worth money, not a message, although I learned to speak the lingo to fit in. Honestly fuck all of them.

Also, he's pretty bad at trying to start a cult and I really don't see much evidence of him actually trying to proselytize (the 144k thing is Biblical, people, not something he actually has a goal of, come on...the state of Biblical literacy in this fucking country...Jesus wept, people...)

There are actual cults in that scene some of which are really quite scary and overlap with the drug trafficking organizations from time to time.

The scene and people in it in general have a particularly nasty propensity for eating up and destroying young (especially blonde IME actually for some reason and they all sort of seem to wind up looking the same) girls in the 16-20 age range,too. :feels: (tbh if there is a serial killer operating undetected right now he's probably in the rainbow gathering type world...and there probably have been, too...)

He’s actually only been in Florida for a little while. He spent the majority of his life in Arizona, and then California for awhile.
Almost worse. But almost. Florida stays worst with tenacity...

The Scary Pranksters...

I'm using that. Tree Thugger is way too old, smells like phish. Phucking puppy pulling patchy pants phake pham pharmie popping bastards.

Last edited:

Emotional Prolapse

I just like watching skinsuits suffer.
kiwifarms.net
Luna finally contributes something to society and it's another cow like her, lol. This guy ever travel to NY? If so, Luna's Easter Island head BF better watch out. This dude seems like the kind of guy she'd love to play child bride to.

Then again that would mean leaving her parents and fully committing to the gritty hippie lifestyle, and she's way too spoiled for that.

How long do we think until this guy starts looking dead in the eyes? Usually doesn't take long after heroin gets involved. Adding meth is like dumping gasoline on the dumpster fire that is this dude's mental health (or lack thereof).

reddit superstar

in lieu of original thoughts
kiwifarms.net
Seconded; I've never been to Burning Man, it's for insufferable bourgeois cunts, but I was a very long time on the festival & Grateful Dead circuit, there are zillions of these fuckers ... this one is a lolcow, if even that (in his "culture," some of his behavior is quite normal) only because he documents online. Most of the others are "lost in the mist" between concert and festival. Or at least were, I dunno, I've neither been to a festival since the social media era nor ever had IRL-connected social media, but I suspect these freaks stay the same.

I might have turned out like this guy but by nature I'm too cynical and thuggish, the warm feelings the drugs gave were just an indicator that the drugs were fun and worth money, not a message, although I learned to speak the lingo to fit in. Honestly fuck all of them.

Also, he's pretty bad at trying to start a cult and I really don't see much evidence of him actually trying to proselytize (the 144k thing is Biblical, people, not something he actually has a goal of, come on...the state of Biblical literacy in this fucking country...Jesus wept, people...)

There are actual cults in that scene some of which are really quite scary and overlap with the drug trafficking organizations from time to time.

The scene and people in it in general have a particularly nasty propensity for eating up and destroying young (especially blonde IME actually for some reason and they all sort of seem to wind up looking the same) girls in the 16-20 age range,too. :feels: (tbh if there is a serial killer operating undetected right now he's probably in the rainbow gathering type world...and there probably have been,

Apt really is archetypal for this type of self-important acid-drenched vagrant junkie turning up at music festivals like a hooker turns tricks.

The only thing that makes this one differant is his need to social media. You're right that these types are inherently pedos. When a freelove preaching drug soaked brain sees societies norms as abstract it also sees underage as abstract.

He has a picture of an obvious jailbait type blonde girl looking strungout on his facebook. He's certainly a predator. I sperged out about this a little to hard, while requesting he get lolcowed on the Luna thread that he was discovered in.

Last edited:

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy would be more interesting if he wasn't a trashy vagrant and had a harem of bitches that didn't look like they got baptized in garbage.

Jigaboo Jones

kiwifarms.net
Apt really is archetypal for this type of self-important acid-drenched vagrant junkie turning up at music festivals like a hooker turns tricks.

The only thing that makes this one differant is his need to social media. You're right that these types are inherently pedos. When a freelove preaching drug soaked brain sees societies norms as abstract it also sees underage as abstract.

He has a picture of an obvious jailbait type blonde girl looking strungout on his facebook. He's certainly a predator. I sperged out about this a little to hard, while requesting he get lolcowed on the Luna thread that he was discovered in.
(I)Pedo might be a strong word, but most non-depraved yet still warm blooded heterosexual men have at least the decency to "look, not touch" with regards to 18 year olds...thing is, broken young girls are in abundance in these sorts of places as are men who, at the very best, feel that "society's rules don't apply" or "age is just a number, she's an old soul," but much more commonly, are just horrible and exploitative people; this dynamic of young and old, however, is way, way more common than anyone possessed of any decency or who's related to a young women in that age bracket would like it to be.

Sexual mores and gender roles in this subculture could be the subject of a dissertation...there's some sexual liberation type ideals and yet monogamy is probably more the norm than, for example the "hookup culture" in college, and women are surprisingly likely to be
'barefoot and in the kitchen' sometimes literally... I powerlevel'd to some degree about this kinda stuff in a tangent in the antifa thread (here, for reference), and got into a spergy slapfight with some faggot who called me a pedo for merely having been offered the services of prostitutes of this age—yes, that goes on too, to one degree or another—in an organized manner in the actual parking lot, maybe so much, but it's a great place for sex traffickers to pick up vulnerable girls, some drug dealers do a little pimping on the side, and lots and lots and lots of girls and women of all ages will trade sexual services on a less explicit basis for drugs, transportation, shelter, protection, prestige or just the sick need for a father figure. This is where guys like Apt will swoop in. In point of fact he may possibly be so spun out that he doesn't really realize that he is in fact being exploitative (the twin spirit/heart connection stuff is probably real in his head—there are sociopaths who serially take advantage of girls in this scene,he doesn't strike me as one...yet it is thinking with his dick manifesting itself in his acid soaked brain as a universe-gifted "love connection." This is no moral excuse, of course, these are still terrible people. Man meets girl, man has car, girl needs ride, dick gets sucked, drugs get taken, both wind up thinking they have a mystical connection, this lasts from days to years until one or the other finds a more practically or mystically appealing partner or gets bored or drops out of the underworld...(drops up?)

(II)In a way, the whole neo-hippie travelling circus from the macro-perspective is a sort of leaderless cult. Old memes from the 60s mix with vague California-style New Age mysticism and the general gestalt that doing a lot of psychedelic drugs creates, and the result is a frothy mix like this. But the thing is, it's not just a "bunch of people who are into the music/lifestyle/culture" or even the drugs and easy access to them, but people with serious problems adjusting to society congregate in this world ... whether it's existential issues of the teenage/early adult or mid/quarter-life crisis type, or serious mental health and addiction issues, or running from an abusive household, running from personal tragedies like 2 stillborn infants, some combination of these, being unemployable for whatever reason (laziness, degeneracy,criminal record) and then the world just self-perpetuates ... people feed into it this whole idea which is really the same old "tune in[to the alleged 'vibes' or whatever new age shit], turn on [i.e., try to achieve samadhi/dhayana/whatever via taking drugs], drop out [of a degenerate late capitalist Western society into a degenerate underground that;s a heady mix of subsistence [scrounging, begging, trading, whoring, selling grilled cheese] and capitalism [fairly heavy duty drug trafficking from people who do it to get enough for their own drugs and tickets to some real gangsters moving weight, many of whom still talk the talk of "doing work" to spread "light" of acid or whatever...and yet much of what you see, especially siince the Internet drug scene started blowing up post-Silk Road from small curated lists of trusted people who mailed each other shit to real big business,is horse semen mixed with obscure phenethylamines]" Tim Leary tune with a postmodern spin ... it's a self perpetuating world that's easy to get caught up in, and if you are willing to take that step, to cut ties with the world, to get lost in. If you're willing to cut ties with the outside world this world can very much become your whole world until rudely interrupted by incarceration or a hospital stay for psychosis or endocarditis or whatever complication of the lifestyle.

(III)It's a largely self contained culture, albeit a parasitic one(it's all either the same money circulating thru the same hands with "rent" being given to festival organizers &c. and going up the drug pyramid, or, based off the money of the "custie", in this context the equivalent of "normie" who buys their drugs and grilled cheese at inflated prices to permit them to perpetuate their degeneracy) Even people who go to festivals/Burning Man/even dabble at a Gathering may not necessarily know exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes...and, unlike the majority of things these days, most of it is only tangentially documented on the Internet mostly without context (as per this guy for instance) and legacy media hasn't taken an interest (there would be great material for a TV serial surrounding the criminal shit,sex,drugs, rock and roll...not happened yet. The obscure documentary Dreadheads of more, I think, than a decade ago, gave some kind of look.)

tl;dr- this is all going on in a context that is invisible and not easily understood to outsiders but really this guy is not at all outstanding for his type, except, again, that he posts ramblings on the Internet and is a little louder about the pseudo-religious aspects (people who do talk about stuff like that, ref. the failed Hippie Rature of 2012, communicating with spirtis with DMT/ayahuasca ,whatever are a dime a dozen, messianic claimants are not uncommon just mostly not very loud or persistent,,,but there are several quite successful,yet invisible to the main stream, cults, many of which have depraved practices surrounding drugs and sex)

*apologies my keyboard is fucked

tl;dritl;dr- the whole scene is the lolcowskitzocowhorrorcow

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I)Pedo might be a strong word, but most non-depraved yet still warm blooded heterosexual men have at least the decency to "look, not touch" with regards to 18 year olds...thing is, broken young girls are in abundance in these sorts of places as are men who, at the very best, feel that "society's rules don't apply" or "age is just a number, she's an old soul," but much more commonly, are just horrible and exploitative people; this dynamic of young and old, however, is way, way more common than anyone possessed of any decency or who's related to a young women in that age bracket would like it to be.

Sexual mores and gender roles in this subculture could be the subject of a dissertation...there's some sexual liberation type ideals and yet monogamy is probably more the norm than, for example the "hookup culture" in college, and women are surprisingly likely to be
'barefoot and in the kitchen' sometimes literally... I powerlevel'd to some degree about this kinda stuff in a tangent in the antifa thread (here, for reference), and got into a spergy slapfight with some faggot who called me a pedo for merely having been offered the services of prostitutes of this age—yes, that goes on too, to one degree or another—in an organized manner in the actual parking lot, maybe so much, but it's a great place for sex traffickers to pick up vulnerable girls, some drug dealers do a little pimping on the side, and lots and lots and lots of girls and women of all ages will trade sexual services on a less explicit basis for drugs, transportation, shelter, protection, prestige or just the sick need for a father figure. This is where guys like Apt will swoop in. In point of fact he may possibly be so spun out that he doesn't really realize that he is in fact being exploitative (the twin spirit/heart connection stuff is probably real in his head—there are sociopaths who serially take advantage of girls in this scene,he doesn't strike me as one...yet it is thinking with his dick manifesting itself in his acid soaked brain as a universe-gifted "love connection." This is no moral excuse, of course, these are still terrible people. Man meets girl, man has car, girl needs ride, dick gets sucked, drugs get taken, both wind up thinking they have a mystical connection, this lasts from days to years until one or the other finds a more practically or mystically appealing partner or gets bored or drops out of the underworld...(drops up?)

(II)In a way, the whole neo-hippie travelling circus from the macro-perspective is a sort of leaderless cult. Old memes from the 60s mix with vague California-style New Age mysticism and the general gestalt that doing a lot of psychedelic drugs creates, and the result is a frothy mix like this. But the thing is, it's not just a "bunch of people who are into the music/lifestyle/culture" or even the drugs and easy access to them, but people with serious problems adjusting to society congregate in this world ... whether it's existential issues of the teenage/early adult or mid/quarter-life crisis type, or serious mental health and addiction issues, or running from an abusive household, running from personal tragedies like 2 stillborn infants, some combination of these, being unemployable for whatever reason (laziness, degeneracy,criminal record) and then the world just self-perpetuates ... people feed into it this whole idea which is really the same old "tune in[to the alleged 'vibes' or whatever new age shit], turn on [i.e., try to achieve samadhi/dhayana/whatever via taking drugs], drop out [of a degenerate late capitalist Western society into a degenerate underground that;s a heady mix of subsistence [scrounging, begging, trading, whoring, selling grilled cheese] and capitalism [fairly heavy duty drug trafficking from people who do it to get enough for their own drugs and tickets to some real gangsters moving weight, many of whom still talk the talk of "doing work" to spread "light" of acid or whatever...and yet much of what you see, especially siince the Internet drug scene started blowing up post-Silk Road from small curated lists of trusted people who mailed each other shit to real big business]" Tim Leary tune with a postmodern spin ... it's a self perpetuating world that's easy to get caught up in, and if you are willing to take that step, to cut ties with the world, to get lost in. If you're willing to cut ties with the outside world this world can very much become your whole world until rudely interrupted by incarceration or a hospital stay for psychosis or endocarditis or whatever complication of the lifestyle.

(III)It's a largely self contained culture, albeit a parasitic one(it's all either the same money circulating thru the same hands with "rent" being given to festival organizers &c. and going up the drug pyramid, or, based off the money of the "custie", in this context the equivalent of "normie" who buys their drugs and grilled cheese at inflated prices to permit them to perpetuate their degeneracy) Even people who go to festivals/Burning Man/even dabble at a Gathering may not necessarily know exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes...and, unlike the majority of things these days, most of it is only tangentially documented on the Internet mostly without context (as per this guy for instance) and legacy media hasn't taken an interest (there would be great material for a TV serial surrounding the criminal shit,sex,drugs, rock and roll...not happened yet. The obscure documentary Dreadheads of more, I think, than a decade ago, gave some kind of look.)

tl;dr- this is all going on in a context that is invisible and not easily understood to outsiders but really this guy is not at all outstanding for his type, except, again, that he posts ramblings on the Internet and is a little louder about the pseudo-religious aspects (people who do talk about stuff like that, ref. the failed Hippie Rature of 2012, communicating with spirtis with DMT/ayahuasca ,whatever are a dime a dozen, messianic claimants are not uncommon just mostly not very loud or persistent,,,but there are several quite successful,yet invisible to the main stream, cults, many of which have depraved practices surrounding drugs and sex)

*apologies my keyboard is fucked

tl;dritl;dr- the whole scene is the lolcowskitzocowhorrorcow

What the fuck am I reading?

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net

The scene and people in it in general have a particularly nasty propensity for eating up and destroying young (especially blonde IME actually for some reason and they all sort of seem to wind up looking the same) girls in the 16-20 age range,too. :feels: (tbh if there is a serial killer operating undetected right now he's probably in the rainbow gathering type world...and there probably have been, too...)

I'm using that. Tree Thugger is way too old, smells like phish. Phucking puppy pulling patchy pants phake pham pharmie popping bastards.

I was a little young for the dead, but I was and still (albeit to a much lesser extent these days) am a follower of phish, there are tons of weirdos like this in the scene as well. I might have to ask around on the jam and festival groups and see if anyone has interacted with him before.

edog666

Lock'em in the Trunk
kiwifarms.net

Great, informative post, my dude. I'm sure you've got some crazy festival stories (and perhaps some deadhead and burnout lolcow stories) as well.

As far as this guy goes, his behavior is confounding, but not atypical of someone cleancut and involved in a serious profession like banking who never did much drugs or partying as an adolescent and discovered rebellion by the time doing things like dropping acid all the time could have serious side effects on their brain and thought processing. I see parallels to this and John S. Bulla's alleged acid overindulgence in college.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
I did a little more research into this David Yelen fella that they're staying with, and I'm really stumped as to how they know this guy. John, Madeleine, and Madeleine's mother were all recently added as his Facebook friends, which disproves my theory that he must be a family friend. And to make things more confusing, Luna Slater is also a recent friend of his?
david.png

And she recently commented on his profile picture.
luna.png

From what I've found on him so far, he's a pretty average dude. He holds no relation to John, Madi, or Luna that I can tell. He only has 125 Facebook friends, and aside from being friends with quite a few New Age-y types, nothing really stands out. He's 50 years old, and nobody else lives in the house with him.

I'm very curious as to how this guy got involved with all of these freaks. The fact that Luna is trying to contact him just makes the situation even more bizarre.

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
I did a little more research into this David Yelen fella that they're staying with, and I'm really stumped as to how they know this guy. John, Madeleine, and Madeleine's mother were all recently added as his Facebook friends, which disproves my theory that he must be a family friend. And to make things more confusing, Luna Slater is also a recent friend of his?
View attachment 651674
And she recently commented on his profile picture.
View attachment 651677
From what I've found on him so far, he's a pretty average dude. He holds no relation to John, Madi, or Luna that I can tell. He only has 125 Facebook friends, and aside from being friends with quite a few New Age-y types, nothing really stands out. He's 50 years old, and nobody else lives in the house with him.

I'm very curious as to how this guy got involved with all of these freaks. The fact that Luna is trying to contact him just makes the situation even more bizarre.
You'll have to follow the Luna thread to see what that's all about in regard to them being friends. I'm guessing she's following him to maybe feel like she's part of a group.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
You'll have to follow the Luna thread to see what that's all about in regard to them being friends. I'm guessing she's following him to maybe feel like she's part of a group.
I’m referring to David Yelen. I’m already aware that she’s friends with John Apt.

Unless you mean to say that she’s friends with this random David Yelen guy? I follow her thread pretty closely and I don’t think he’s ever been mentioned. They’ve only been friends on Facebook for a few days.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
I guess the moral of the story is: If you're a decently normal white dude, don't go to Burning Man. Ever.

I would say that it's not just Burning Man, but the contemporary hippie subculture as a whole. It's full of really cynic egoists, naive idealists and people with big bags of problems just waiting to surface. Add acid and other drugs to the mix, combine it with music that is already quite hypnotic and it's not wonder that people just explode into insanity from time to time. I've seen it way too many times, and partially experienced in the past myself, so John Apt here is not really that exotic. He's just another example of what happens when you let acid get too much to your head. It's vile stuff, that fucks you up in ways no other chemical I know of does. Cynics can handle it better than others, but any ounce of idealism, regret over choices in life or unfulfilled dream in your heart is transmuted in to a galaxy of better-than-life visions of enlightenment, happiness and glory.

Jigaboo Jones

kiwifarms.net
I would say that it's not just Burning Man, but the contemporary hippie subculture as a whole. It's full of really cynic egoists, naive idealists and people with big bags of problems just waiting to surface. Add acid and other drugs to the mix, combine it with music that is already quite hypnotic and it's not wonder that people just explode into insanity from time to time. I've seen it way too many times, and partially experienced in the past myself, so John Apt here is not really that exotic. He's just another example of what happens when you let acid get too much to your head. It's vile stuff, that fucks you up in ways no other chemical I know of does. Cynics can handle it better than others, but any ounce of idealism, regret over choices in life or unfulfilled dream in your heart is transmuted in to a galaxy of better-than-life visions of enlightenment, happiness and glory.
Quite well observed,really. Some people manage to work their way through the scene with just a "Deadhead sticker on their [SUV]" and some hippie-esque clothes and three or four weekends every summer of doing every "soft" drug under the sun and occasionally dropping acid in an intimate setting with friends (which drugs really have some serious consequences to many people, not just those who are predisposed to "mentalillness" in the clinical sense" but those who are predisposed to existential boogaloo) ... some people have actually wound up being perhaps nicer and gentler this way ... these positive cases really are a tiny minority of the people who really change in any essential way (although most people would like to think that acid/MDMA made them a better person/This is usually a big fat lie.) Especially at crucial junctures at life which is likely where one will find a way into this world, it is just too easy to spin out of sanity and into a glowing rainbow oblivion, and/or serious addiction and criminality. Fuck that shit.

The people who advocate this shit for "therapeutic" or "enlightening" uses from Daniel Pinchbeck to Rick Doblin to Neil Goldsmith (notice a theme emerging 2/3?) really are horrible people and all three I just mentioned are reasonably well known names and in private have jailbait girl issues,so there's that again. The first and last of the three might even be considered some breed of lolcow

also....Temple of the One Tribe and a non-spiritual interpretation of le 144,000 (12x12 tribesx1000) don't mix read your Bible you fucking degenerate...at least the Twelve Tribes (another deranged cult and a much more sucessful cult pulling from this world) can do the math. But really blame C.I. Scofield and the other spergs who feel the need to contrive ways to take the Apocalypse literally</alog>

(incidentally it was the fact that as a teenager I read my Bible was probably the only thing that saved me from New Age faggotry)

Last edited:
O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
A new document has been uploaded to his file on the Broward County Case Portal. It explains his charges in greater detail. You can read the full PDF here. I'm wondering if perhaps he's gone silent because he's trying to get out of the state before his trial. I definitely would not put it past him. He has a few outstanding charges in Arizona for traffic citations, which are a lot more minor than beating up a fucking cop for no reason, but it still speaks to his mindset about the law imo.
Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 11.47.25 AM.png

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie but the Goa/psychedelic trance scene is pretty cool (say whatever you want about the music but the decoration is sick).
John could turn out to be the new Goa Gil (a old hippie from the 60s that DJs sets for 12+ hours). That way he can travel the world and fuck hippie chics.

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
With all the e-begging shit it sounds like he's getting too old to be sleeping rough on the streets.