Skitzocow John Raymond Apt / Jai Amun Bhakti / JB / Christ John - "Defendant Apt appeared to be in a stupor and was calling himself Jesus Christ."

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.
O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
orgasm.png

Good news! I was starting to worry about John's silence on Facebook, but he just posted this status so he seems to be doing fine.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie but the Goa/psychedelic trance scene is pretty cool (say whatever you want about the music but the decoration is sick).
John could turn out to be the new Goa Gil (a old hippie from the 60s that DJs sets for 12+ hours). That way he can travel the world and fuck hippie chics.

I don't disagree on the esthetics or the music itself. After all, I'm a kind of a hippie myself. There's just a fuckton of insane and deluded people in these circles, and one of the reasons for this is the extremely hypocritical acid culture.

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree on the esthetics or the music itself. After all, I'm a kind of a hippie myself. There's just a fuckton of insane and deluded people in these circles, and one of the reasons for this is the extremely hypocritical acid culture.
Yea i agree on that. It seems some get attached to their "egos" or build a new one like John did based on pseudo spiritual BS. instead of just killing their illusions and abstractions.

reddit superstar

in lieu of original thoughts
kiwifarms.net
I grabbed this from John Apt's first thread (attempt) that @LightEmittingDiode set up about a year ago.

Untitled.png

This shows John's break from sanity was strongly present 11 months ago not long after meeting his child bride, and attempting to use her to extort $1000. The obvious contradiction in - I refuse to eat unless you give me money to by food to eat - lets you know how fried and desperate his drug idled brain really is... it also infers he has access to food already.

Other fun insights into John's ideologies are:
"I'm never working again."
"I deserve the money and tools people use for their own profit"

Last edited:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net

"I am a tribal human". In this exhibit we see the original wild homo sapiens in the act that ensured his survival and evolution for millions of years in the desperation and danger of early natural life: not working and begging others for food and "deserved luxury items". Truly a wonderful specimen to behold and a grand champion to the principles our Founding Fathers had in mind when they established our great nation.

CaptnTrips_Nips

kiwifarms.net
A few of the posters are 100% right, this exact type of person is crazy common in the new age hippie/festi head scene. The question though is how many go deep enough to come out the other end as a Tommy Tooter like character.

reddit superstar

in lieu of original thoughts
kiwifarms.net
Our boy posted a new photo. He and Madi have some, uh, interesting wounds on their wrists?
View attachment 659067

And here we see track marks and collapsed veins openly displayed on social media for friends, family, and the world to see. It has to be obvious to the cow and his stung out "wife" but they don't even care. This is your brain on drugs... lots of habitually abused drugs.

Last edited:

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
Our boy posted a new photo. He and Madi have some, uh, interesting wounds on their wrists?
View attachment 659067

My thought was that they're matching cigarette burns in a display of their love, or something. Going by the shape, I never saw accessed veins that look like that, even if they got infected or had something else wrong with them.

Edit: also, those dirty hands and fingernails are triggering. I checked up on his Facebook, nothing new yet but seeing the pictures of v the girl are really disheartening. She's so young...:(

Last edited:
O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
Some updates on our brave prophet! I noticed that he seemed relatively quiet on Facebook lately, and then I figured out why. He is currently hiding out in Washington with his child bride and their polyamorous girlfriend, presumably in hopes that he can avoid his felony charges back in Florida.
was.png was0.png was1.png
Meanwhile, the prosecution is moving full-speed ahead, with or without him. Just as a reminder, he is being charged with Resisting an Officer With Violence (3rd degree felony), Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer (1st degree misdemeanor), and Disorderly Conduct (2nd degree misdemeanor.) On 2/5/19, the court mailed him a notification that his arraignment would be held on 2/18/19. ja-notif.png
On 2/15/19, the notification was returned to the court after it failed to be delivered to the address John listed. You'll notice in his Facebook screenshots that he was already in Washington by this point. ja-return.png
His trial will take place on 4/11/19, and it will be a trial by jury. ja-notif2.png
I'll be shocked if he shows up. I look forward to reading the documentation of the trial, after which there will presumably be a warrant out for his arrest. :story:

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IV drug users keep following the same good vein due to ease of access, injecting a little bit next to the previous spot, resulting in the classic "track" mark scars.

The marks in the pictures look like they got matching cigarette burns for some dumbass reason. Or maybe they got similar burns somehow from a crack/meth pipe. But they really don't look too much like injection marks.

But who knows? Maybe they found some ignorant hick way of injecting that leaves marks like that. Drug users are nothing if not inventive.

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The marks in the pictures look like they got matching cigarette burns for some dumbass reason. Or maybe they got similar burns somehow from a crack/meth pipe. But they really don't look too much like injection marks.

But who knows? Maybe they found some ignorant hick way of injecting that leaves marks like that. Drug users are nothing if not inventive.
now only if he could find some ignorant hick way of showering

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net

So, uh...I have a feeling John won't be showing up for his court date in Florida next month...
:story:

Edit: In the meantime, while our boy is hiding out in Mexico, I would highly recommend reading this extremely long post from Meggan Rachell, his other gf back in Washington. tl;dr she had a miscarriage but it's okay, because the fetus was her reincarnated grandmother sacrificing herself for the rise of the New Earth.
One of the things I heard is I would have a little girl, and she would be my grandma Rose reincarnated. My husband was very skeptical of my abilities in the beginning stages But with time he began to accept them and realize the truth. [...]

My higher self was telling me this wasn’t a punishment, this was a sacrifice. I heard that she was an Angel of the dawning of New Earth and that she was never meant to be born to this 3D world.

Update: Yeah, he's definitely not gonna be in court. Looks like he's imposing his supernatural prophetic abilities on some unsuspecting Mexicans.

Last edited by a moderator: