Skitzocow John Raymond Apt / Jai Amun Bhakti / JB / Christ John - "Defendant Apt appeared to be in a stupor and was calling himself Jesus Christ."

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
Exciting news! The judge presiding over John's trial has officially issued a warrant for his arrest. Seeing as John is a fucking moron who compulsively posts on Facebook and often tags his location, I don't see this going too well for him.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, they're going to hold him without bail, too, whenever they get around to dragging him back to Florida. Glorious, I can't wait for the post jail fuckery. :story:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
How much jail time are we talking about if he gets caught? Or is it "only" long enough for them to conduct the trial (plus serving the sentence if he's convicted)?

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much jail time are we talking about if he gets caught? Or is it "only" long enough for them to conduct the trial (plus serving the sentence if he's convicted)?

I don't know Florida law so I couldn't tell you how long on the charges, but for holding, it depends on when they manage to catch him. If before the trial then to the time of the trial and however long it takes to process/move/whatever him to the sentence from that, if after the trial date then the same situation but probably a good while since he'll be lower on the list for trial since the fucker already wasted their time once.

Once again, assuming Florida works the same way as things do here.

Acrid

kiwifarms.net
I'd just like to come to the defense of festivals and the drugs that go along with them.

Yes, they absolutely do attract and create nutcases like these people, and yes, there are absolutely predators among the dealers, DJs, and attendees at these festivals.

If you have a good group of friends to go with like I do, though, and you're not predisposed to mental health problems because of family history, and you limit your drug use to a few times a year, you can absolutely have an awesome time and then come back and live a normal life.

Also, as other festival attending kiwis have pointed out, these types are a dime a dozen in the festival scene. A lot of the strangers I've ended up talking to have been much closer to normal on the hippie spectrum. I have had long, rambling conversations with people who believe themselves to be humanity's savior in one form or another, though.

A memorable example was a high school drop out who was convinced he had solved climate change, would provide global access to clean water and end world hunger with one elegant solution. His big brain idea? Ocean forests.

His plan was to convince engineers throughout the world to come together to help him build geodesic domes on the surface of the ocean which would be covered in trees to grow food and purify water. They'd have to work for free, his Kickstarter for this wasn't very successful. (I'll link it if I can find it).

The domes would have pipes leading off them to each continent that would distribute the purified water, and the trees would do what trees do and remove CO2 from the atmosphere.

There were many more details which I've forgotten, but this guy went on about this idea for at least an hour.

When he finally asked us, his audience, what we thought of this idea, we all told him that it was stupid and wouldn't/couldn't work for any number of reasons.

His narcissism protected him completely from this common sense.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
Well it seems like he moved to Mexico already. He has been posting on Facebook staying with some Mexican family and shilling stones or some shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190323-220712.png
    Screenshot_20190323-220712.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_20190323-220733.png
    Screenshot_20190323-220733.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 330

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it seems like he moved to Mexico already. He has been posting on Facebook staying with some Mexican family and shilling stones or some shit.

So he's claiming he has access to basically pure gold, huh? Yeah, bullshit, but I'm sure his stupid followers will eat that shit up and get something more along the lines of pyrite.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he's claiming he has access to basically pure gold, huh? Yeah, bullshit, but I'm sure his stupid followers will eat that shit up and get something more along the lines of pyrite.
Probably just shit like quartz, fools gold, and stuff like that. Hippies love their healing crystals, and there are a bunch of quartz caves in Mexico.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
I just realized that John's girlfriend, Madeleine Everhart, has a warrant out for her arrest as well. She's wanted for failing to appear at her trial a few weeks ago.
cap.png

Also, I found some full-sized images of their mugshots. Madeleine looks like a middle-aged woman, despite being just barely over 20 years old. John has a strange yellow mark and a bleeding scar on his forehead. They've never looked better.
bso-906760.png bso-906761.png

Saddened

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Hi there... this is John's now ex, Nikki. I was saddened to read this for so many reasons, but for now, I would just like to say that to the commenter that believes our children passed because of neglect, that's not the case. Our children were born premature because I had a previous bout of cervical cancer when I was younger that lead to a portion of my cervix being removed. Therefore, I was told to stay on bed rest and that didn't work and the babies still came way too early and it was absolutely devastating to me as a mother.

Additionally, I really did my best to help him. While we did share spiritual beliefs and he jumped on my coat tails with feeding the thousands of houseless souls we fed together while were in relationship, and all the other service we offered the world, he was on a quick declining mental slope and a lot of that had to do with overwhelm for what happened when we did try to see his other two children that he was devastated to lose. He tried his best for a really long time and I can't speak for the man that he is now because I am detached from him and don't have communication with him, we're bashing someone that did really try hard to be a good person even if he failed sometimes. I did have to leave him. Yes. And Jade was an unfortunate target... the daughter of one of my closest friends on the planet and many of us are devastated all around at what has happened since. This has destroyed families entirely. I understand that it's important to flush out those who are culturally appropriating or pose a threat in general, but I don't really understand the callousness expressed here in what has been absolute tragedies in people's lives and hearts. I also don't understand how if your intention is to make the world a better place, bashing other's spiritual beliefs is useful to that cause.

I am a good hearted person and demonstrate that every day serving less fortunate populations and being the best ally I can be in a world that is cruelly harming and oppressing so many. I believe compassion is a key component in us getting there. The loss of those babies drove us both to dark spaces in our minds and in our lives, and I got out better for it, but making really crude assumptions not based in fact while trying to inform the public, isn't helpful to anyone.

I wish you all well.

Sorry, I should probably add that he was arrested today trying to cross the Mexican/American border and is being extradited back to Florida for federal charges. His mother let me know. Jade, on the other hand, is now lost in the world. And someday soon, John's kids will probably be looking for info on him since they've been kept away from him and I hope this doesn't all break their hearts. They really are wonderful kids in spite of everything that has happened in their lives.

Last edited:

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Hi Nikki, thanks for going through the trouble of registering an account here and writing your very informative message. It is always helpful to us (as eccentric-people watchers) when someone who was "in" can share their experiences like you did, especially when they're gentle and well-written as you are. I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions out of curiosity.
he was on a quick declining mental slope
If it's not too much, could you tell us a bit more about that? How was he visibly declining mentally? Were his actions growing less rational, or more his ideas or maybe drug abuse? What were the first signs that made you think "something's not right"?
I don't really understand the callousness expressed here in what has been absolute tragedies in people's lives and hearts
Let me apologize if anyone joked about your loss personally. The action of individual users does not represent the entire community and it isn't entirely fair to judge us based on our lowest elements. To an extent, we all get a bit out of hand here on occasion because we're used to watching some really awful people and sometimes it's easy to forget that some other people being discussed here may not be complete pieces of shit. The whole anonymity thing can push people the extra mile without them noticing it too.

Our whole purpose here is to watch weird people who willingly share their stuff online and have a good laugh when they're acting up - and I'm not going to make excuses for that basic premise. It's who we are. We're not all bad though and on occasion we can do some pretty ok things too, despite how we might look like at first.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I should probably add that he was arrested today trying to cross the Mexican/American border and is being extradited back to Florida for federal charges. His mother let me know. Jade, on the other hand, is now lost in the world. And someday soon, John's kids will probably be looking for info on him since they've been kept away from him and I hope this doesn't all break their hearts. They really are wonderful kids in spite of everything that has happened in their lives.

Take it from someone that had a shitty biological father figure, if you have any sway at all, I would advise you to let them NOT know about him unless it's medically relevant. I know, at least from experience, that I would have rather not known the details about my biological parent.

But to each their own and on this end I wish you well in the future.

Saddened

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I really do appreciate it. I don't mind answering those questions.

If it's not too much, could you tell us a bit more about that? How was he visibly declining mentally? Were his actions growing less rational, or more his ideas or maybe drug abuse? What were the first signs that made you think "something's not right"?

While I don't feel it's my place to share his whole story, I will say that he comes from a pretty messed up background and leaving his marriage was something he had to do for his sanity and something that was brought up repeatedly before it occurred. Even with the court's involvement he was isolated very unfairly from his children in spite of court orders. He couldn't afford the same legal representation she could as he was the stay at home father (per her request) and she was the one that got the degree and 6 figure income. He left with nothing but a car and his things. I had known him for quite some time and watched his struggles and we ended up together after the papers were signed and the rings were pawned etc.

That said, when we were first together he was amazing in every way. Intelligent, funny, friendly, and we struggled financially because I had just taken a vow of service based on my spiritual beliefs, which he eventually joined me in, and he had nothing to stand on having left with his car and clothes having been the stay at home parent. After our daughter, Sophia passed we were both destroyed in and out. Humiliated, depressed, grieving, and generally in a lot of pain. That lead to a couple of months where he was abusive with me and I genuinely felt like I was holding space for him. My bad. Lesson learned. But I still to this day don't feel like sending him to jail at that time would have been the answer either. He needed help and we were both really lost.

Eventually, it got better and everything was fine for a really long time until he had tried and tried to do everything right to see his kids and then found out that someone else was filing for adoption and he had no way at that moment to meet the demands that were being presented in order to prevent that. Please know I'm summarizing a lot and somewhat being vague because it's not my place to share everything. To the best of my knowledge, this entire time the only substances being used were the occasional (once or twice a year) psychedelic journeys like a lot of people in our community do which was actually with appropriate set, setting, and intentions, and legal cannabis. Neither of us ever drank or anything so the assumption that we were drug-fueled is a little overboard to say the least.

Eventually, when the weight of the world was on him he snapped and started becoming irrational and I honestly cannot say what was going on with him during that time and it was extremely damaging to our relationship. It is possible that he had already started using heroin or meth, but it was getting worse. Physically and otherwise abusive and around that time we had some really big successes that I think left him in a really confused place where some things were going super well and others were going really bad AND I became really sick at the same time. He was carrying a lot and I understood his overwhelm but I also wasn't going to put up with negative acting out. I just don't think he was ever given good coping skills with life in general.

Within a couple of months, we parted ways when he cheated on me with Jade, who was like my own niece. I have never seen a man so devastated. Ever. He was disappointed in himself and now losing the relationship that meant so much to him and was his entire life. I was the moon and the stars to him and at that point, I couldn't carry him on my own and he was resistant to help so I left in an act of self-preservation because after the cheating on top of everything else I knew the relationship as I knew it was dead. But I have never seen a man cry and beg like he did before I drove off. For real. His heart was shattered in millions of pieces. So was mine. I'm still recovering and I've actually been doing the work I need to do, and he just didn't have any way of giving that to himself and so he fell into the state of mind he's in now which I believe is an illusion that helps him to not see himself in the darkness he does. Sort of elevating himself so he doesn't live in a state of constant suicidal tendencies which he's also had. I have had contact with him in the past year and it was like talking to a shell of a man. I haven't talked to him in the past few months though so I can't even say where he's at now emotionally and mentally. I can say that it was obvious in our conversations and what has happened between them that he has been projecting a lot onto her and a lot more than she's emotionally capable of handling. I also believe this is why both of them have started using heroin as a means of numbing their pain. I have compassion for them even though it's not the right way. I don't want them in my life, but I can imagine how difficult choices can be in the situations they've been in.

In spite of it all, no matter what anyone may think of him... there's just a very sensitive and deeply hurt man under it all. Now he's headed off to prison, probably for years, as of today. His mother (who I'm still close to and have remained a person of support for) is shattered, I'm somewhat relieved that he won't be out harming himself or others anymore, but also know how hard this is going to be for him and have compassion for him. Jade is now completely on her own roaming around down by the border and her parents are crushed and don't know what to do. I only came across this thread because I was trying to dig up information to see if we could fill in any blanks from the info we had on his extradition.

I hope that answers your questions but if not, I'm happy to clarify more because I think it's important, especially in digital environments like these that people learn to use more discretion. I don't even know who Luna Slater is but she was linked from this thread and the fact that people are actually making fun of other's looks just feels awful. It's definitely not going to make the world a better place and really is a form of online bullying. Maybe that's something to take into consideration. While you might have good reason to call someone out on certain behaviors, some of the threads on this site are so cruel they could lead to someone fragile killing themselves and I doubt anyone really wants that. :(

Take it from someone that had a shitty biological father figure, if you have any sway at all, I would advise you to let them NOT know about him unless it's medically relevant. I know, at least from experience, that I would have rather not known the details about my biological parent.

But to each their own and on this end I wish you well in the future.

He wasn't a shitty father at all. Quite the opposite. He was so good with his kids and his kids loved him. It was beyond his control that he was taken out of their life. Now, no he might not be a model father figure, but once upon a time he was the sun, moon, and stars to his daughter and had an adorable relationship with his son. He really was a good man. That's why I know that they are going to look for him some day. It's no secret in the family that they love him, miss him, and have been held away from him for no reason at all in the beginning which is what lead to part of his emotional state. That in addition to the loss of our children. He's a very very sensitive loving soul underneath all the bullshit now.

Ronnie Rocket

You've got your troubles, I've got mine...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Saddened, you seem like a true empath and a kind and loving soul. For your own sake, please don't look at other threads on this website anymore. It will only cause you more heartache. Thank you for sharing information about John and Jade and I'm sorry for your losses and that you're hurting. Be well.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that answers your questions but if not, I'm happy to clarify more because I think it's important, especially in digital environments like these that people learn to use more discretion. I don't even know who Luna Slater is but she was linked from this thread and the fact that people are actually making fun of other's looks just feels awful. It's definitely not going to make the world a better place and really is a form of online bullying. Maybe that's something to take into consideration. While you might have good reason to call someone out on certain behaviors, some of the threads on this site are so cruel they could lead to someone fragile killing themselves and I doubt anyone really wants that. :(

I appreciate you took the time to share all this information despite your emotional turmoil, thank you.

However, fair warning, this is not a place that puts a premium on your feelings, political incorrectness is common, and you'll either adapt or run from this site in tears if that continues to bother you.

Not everyone here is going to be insensitive, but being sensitive is not a priority for many here, so for your own sake, I recommend you leave and pretend this place doesn't exist, it's not a place someone easily upset should frequent.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
@Saddened how old was John at the time things began to deteriorate and eventually you had to leave him? I have theorized before that he seemed to be the "right" age for schizophrenia to set in, and if he had any family history of it, it wouldn't be far-off to imagine that with all of the things happening then (and in the recent past) that it could have triggered the condition.

And if he is, indeed, schizophrenic, you may want to talk to his mother so she can see about getting him diagnosed and maybe move from jail to a clinic where he can get proper help. I would have no idea how to start or if this is possible, but I'd think so.

some of the threads on this site are so cruel they could lead to someone fragile killing themselves
We are not bullies or murderers Nikki. We just talk about people online. We don't go out of our way to harass them or make them miserable. If someone kills themselves over something a dumb teenage kid may have written online, that person has a lot more serious problems than having a thread here - and if they do, it's definitely not our fault they decided to go through.

az19qws12

kiwifarms.net
Hi there, this is John’s ex-wife, the only one that was ever legally married to him. My relationship with John started at just 18 years old. We were together for FOURTEEN years. The John that I married and had children with was a hard- working, successful man with a college degree. When we had kids, he was the one earning a six-figure income. We were very normal family, married, often happily, with two kids to raise. I stayed home with the kids and taught college classes as a math professor at nights and on weekends while he worked the traditional M-F job.

He started to decline in mental health after about twelve years of marriage, when my son was two and daughter was four. Yes, he has mental health issues in his family. Yes, I begged him to get help, and yes, I involved his family. I truly believe that he is schizophrenic and is a danger to himself and others. When you are with someone for twelve years and see this awful decline in mental health, it’s hell. That’s the only way I can describe it, it was utter hell.

What Nikki does not understand is that the marriage issues John told her about were a result of his mental health issues. When a man I had been married to for 12+ years suddenly tells me that aliens are showing up, that we need to move our family to a compound, and that he will never work again because the government is going to get us, that’s a bit of a problem. It was another two years before we actually split, but those last two years were miserable. It was clear to me that he had a severe mental health issue going on, and maybe it got worse with Nikki, I don’t know, but he was already gone when he and I split after FOURTEEN years together. Heartbroken and devastated do not even begin to describe that time of my life.

Despite the mental health issues, I also blamed a lot of the demise of my marriage on Nikki because my then husband was in love with Nikki, and Nikki actively pursued my then husband while I was still married. To me, this was absolutely repulsive that a woman would pursue a married man with a family. And while she may claim to not have started a physical relationship until after they split, divorce papers weren’t even submitted to the court when he claimed himself to be “Engaged” on facebook with Nikki and yes, there was a physical relationship already going on. Go ahead and check the court records, they’re all public. Oh, and this great stuff about how I could afford all kinds of legal representation being why I got my kids….nope! I did everything without a lawyer. Again, go look it up online, it’s all public. There is no legal representation listed. I couldn’t afford a lawyer. I did, however, research like crazy so that I could represent myself. John was stealing money from me, charging up credit cards, and on the run with Nikki who he claimed was the love of his life, and who he claimed during the six months prior, was nothing but a friend and constantly called her names to me (I’ll spare Nikki those names, but he was harsh and mean). So no, I couldn’t afford legal representation.

Right after he fled our family home, I was struggling financially. My family even bought me groceries so I could feed the kids. If you look at the court records you’ll notice this was a default divorce, meaning that John had zero involvement in the process. He chose to not be a part of any of the divorce filings at all. He never went to court, never signed a paper, and left all of the legal fees for me to pay. He took my money, he took the car that I was being forced to pay for, he had access to the house and anything he wanted, but he chose cash, the credit cards, the car, and ran. Even with all of this, I elected to award John joint custody in the divorce filings because I wanted my kids to know their dad. Default divorce, meaning no involvement from John, and I elected to award him joint custody. More on that shortly.

I’ll give Nikki this, John is a liar, and a good one, and told her lots of things that to this day she still believes. For instance, I did NOT say John should be a stay-at-home father. I never agreed to work FT, while he slept all day and partied all night. I was working FOUR jobs to keep us afloat while he lazed around the house all day. He couldn’t even get the kids to school on time, so much so, that I got a letter from CPS about my daughter’s excessive absences and tardies. Again, I had no idea because he was a liar. He lied to me about not being able to find a job and lied about he after school cares at school having massive waiting lists. He lied all day every day. This was his thing. The problem was, I didn’t know all of this until years later.

When John up and left one day to go be with Nikki, who by the way, also had a daughter who she left behind with her soon to be ex-husband (and she still sees her kid), I was on my own. I was relieved to raise my kids on my own and outside of the chaos. But the crap that John did during the next year was horrendous. He and Nikki together racked up thousands of dollars in parking tickets that would come to the house in MY name! The DMV was ready to suspend my drivers license, so I had to pony up that money and pay. He took ownership of none of our mutual debt, and guess who had to pay for it? Nikki may not have known about all the money he stole from me during this time, or maybe she did, I have no idea. It’s hard enough to be a single mom, but even harder when what you’re earning is being stolen from under you.

Nikki says John loved his kids so much…I’m sure that’s what he told her. I have phone records showing exactly how often he called. John did things on his own terms and on his own time. And I was home with a four and six year old who didn’t understand what was going on. Nikki might think he was a great father, but after he left, my children started telling me stories of their dad burning their toys, ripping off their clothes (in anger) and hurting them, and being told to NOT tell me about any of it. So did I want to protect my kids? Hell yes! But I wasn’t going to violate what I had written out in a court order. What I wrote out on the divorce papers was visitation every other weekend during the daytime hours. But John wasn’t in California. He was in Oregon, Northern California, Washington, Hawaii, Maine, etc. so how is it that I’m denying him visits if he doesn’t show up? The one time I flat out said NO to a visit was when he asked for the kids at Thanksgiving. I said no, that I already had plans with my family. That was the only time I ever flat out denied him a visit, and it was in the court orders that I have the kids for holidays. I even let John and Nikki take the kids to AZ to visit John’s mom (who yes, I still talk to) for an entire week the first year that we split, and that wasn’t part of court orders. I did it because I wanted to not be the reason their father wasn’t in the kids’ lives.
John’s so-called effort to visit came whenever it was convenient to him. I have a visitation log, phone call log, and text messages for proof, which the court has seen. He would go months without calling them and then come up with some lame excuse for this. He would sometimes call and say, I might be in town, make the kids available. And he wouldn’t show up. I do believe John loved the kids the best way he knew how, unfortunately it was a way that caused constant pain to my kids.

Additionally, John of course refused to financially support the kids in any way. He told me that I made enough money and he was never going to pay for the kids. I was a single mom with no life beyond my kids and work and school, working FOUR jobs. Luckily my degrees permit me the ability to work from home and teach college math courses at night, so I could make the money I needed to support my kids, but what a jerk, bringing two kids in the world and then having no pride to actually support them and be there for them! John currently owes almost $40,000 in past due child support.

Now let’s talk overall visitation, custody, and adoption. In short, John was initial granted joint custody. He rarely exercised those rights. He did for the first few months and he did see the kids. But after the first few months, he was off with Nikki doing whatever, traveling around, and he wasn’t even in SoCal to be able to visit. Perfect example…a few years ago my son fell on his face and broke out his two front teeth. I texted John and let him know. Not once after that did John even ask how his son was doing and how he was recovering. Not once! John was sporadic with communication, and when would call me, he was either balling crying or yelling and threatening me saying I was refusing to let him visit when he was in another state. He was scary. He was volatile. He threatened to hurt me and threatened to hurt my kids. So I went back to court and filed for sole custody. This was to protect myself and my kids. I did NOT have a lawyer. John and Nikki showed up to court late, after the judge had already ruled in my favor, and it was done. I even wrote into the sole custody orders that he could still have visitation once per month. Not once did John ever try and use that visitation. Not once. Maybe he lied and told Nikki he was trying? I’m not sure, but John did not make efforts to see the kids. His life with Nikki and partying it up took priority.

Many years after all of this, I got engaged and married to a wonderful man. This man has now been in my son’s life for more years that John was. My son and daughter love him so much, and it warms my heart to see their relationship. This man takes my kids to/from school, takes them to the doctor, and dentist, and we take the kids on vacation, and out to the farmers market on the weekend. He is a true father. He supports the kids emotionally, financially, and is there for them every day. John hasn’t seen the kids in years, and it’s because he’s not around. John hasn’t spoken to the kids in years, because he doesn’t call. This is his doing, not mine.

I am transparent with the kids who are now 12 and 10, regarding their biological father. In the times where John called and they weren’t home I would always tell them. When he asked to visit them at Thanksgiving when they were 5 and 7 years old and I said no I told the kids. They know of all the calls that were attempted and all the visits that existed. They know that he suffers from mental health issues and drug abuse issues. They are almost teenagers and it’s incredibly sad what has happened with their biological father. I’ve had them in and out of counseling for years.

As their mother it is my job to protect my kids and ensure their safety. I do not allow their school to publicize their photos as I’m terrified he will come and hurt them. I am constantly looking over my shoulder in fear that he’ll turn up and hurt me. Nikki might consider John a gentle, lost soul, but he is very sick and needs help. At this point, he is violent, abusive, and scary. He used to be a gentle, kind person who would give a shirt off his own back to help others, but he is lost in mental health issues and addiction. I am a mother first and foremost, and my job is to protect my kids, and at this point it means protecting them from their biological father. So yes, I filed to terminate all of John’s legal parental rights, essentially making him a stranger to the kids, and my husband filed for adoption. The courts already approved this and the appeals timeline has passed, it’s done. And let me make this clear; John was provided a FREE attorney to represent him during the termination of parental rights hearing, something I was not granted. I went into this without an attorney, and then had to hire one because John was being provide a FREE attorney. But John never even returned his attorney’s phone calls. His attorney couldn’t get him on the phone, despite many, many, many attempts, all of which are documented by the course. And the kids were also appointed an independent attorney to look out for their best interest. And there was also an investigation by a social worker appointed by the state. Every single one of these reports recommended that John’s parental rights be terminated.

I am a successful woman. I am not going to apologize for working my ass off. I have a three degrees including a doctorate that I earned while going through a divorce. I have a good job and make decent money. But none of this was gifted to me. I worked incredibly hard and had no life of my own for many, many years. For a long time I was barely surviving day-to-day, and lived in constant fear. Now, I am no longer terrified for my kids’ well-being or my own, and I’m thriving. It makes me incredibly sad to see the man I once loved go so far down the rabbit hole and end up where he is but do not for one second, Nikki, try and blame any of this on me. I will never apologize for protecting myself and protecting my kids. And I will not apologize for working so, so hard to get to where I am today. My kids are happy and healthy, and so am I. I refuse to be one of John’s victims and I will never, ever apologize for taking the steps that I have to protect myself and my kids.
So please, continue doing whatever you want talking about John and all that he does, but you can leave me and my life and my children out of it. We are trying to live our lives and move past all of this. Maybe you have a better way to survive what we have survived, but in my world, for my sanity, for my own mental health, and for my children’s well-being, we choose to look forward, not behind.

Ronnie Rocket

You've got your troubles, I've got mine...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for sharing that information. I'm pretty new here, but as far as I've seen, children are usually not included unless the parent (who is the main source of the ridicule) is being targeted because of their actions regarding the way they treat their children. Susan Schofield is a good example of this. John is not publicly featuring you or your kids as part of his delusions, and I doubt any of the people on this forum want to drag you into it.

You can't laugh at people who don't give you anything to laugh at. And I'm not laughing at anything you've said. You've been through a lot of shit but you're still standing. I wish you the best.

Saddened

Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Rita, your side of the story is very different from his. I hope you can understand that. I never pursued him. Ever. If you go back to the phone records and look at text messages, I actually pushed him off and gave him books on how to fix his marriage with you. He did not leave to be with me. He left and I didn't see him until he came back from Canada. At that point he told me that you had both sold the rings and signed the papers. A lot of what you're saying now is news to me entirely. My relationship with my ex husband is much different than the one you had with John and the relationship with my daughter is different.

Also, I didn't know he was using money from your credit cards and I had no idea about parking tickets. I didn't drive that car. He did. I didn't have a license at that time because I had let it expire and wasn't interested in that time in getting a new one. In fact, I didn't have one again until late 2016.

I can only go by what I was told and what I witnessed myself and I never witnessed him being abusive to the kids or anything like that. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying that I saw something very different so of course my perspective is limited, but what I saw seemed genuine. The 'relationship' between John and I for over a year was as co-workers and was completely platonic. In fact, even after my ex husband and I split, we were still involved and I lived right down the road from him and if you go back in my pictures, him and I were still spending a lot of time together and with our daughter in a slow transition. We still talk just as friends and he's remarried now, but our experience was much different than yours. In fact, our legal divorce wasn't even done until 2015 because he was then remarrying even though we separated in 2012. And no, I didn't leave my daughter. We had shared custody and that's why there's so many pictures of her with John and I. She spent a lot of time with us. In all fairness, my ex didn't trust John, and they had their issues. But I have witnessed you be very unfair with John in the past with my own eyes if we're being honest. I'm not trying to sling mud or anything and I'm being vague because that's your relationship with him and it wasn't mine.

That said, it's really hard for me to believe that he ever tore off their clothes or burned their toys. :( That said, I have done right by my ex and my daughter. Based on what you're saying, it's clear to me that there was some lies in his story. I guess we both got played. But truly please know that I never pursued him while you two were still together. I literally gave him books to help with the marriage because I came from a broken home and it was devastating and that's also why my ex tried as hard as we did to do things different than our parents had and have done a really good job with that.

From one sister to another, I'm sorry, and maybe we should have communicated more with each other. But truly, I did not pursue him and there are witnesses that will tell you it was the other way around and how I did set boundaries. He was gone in Canada, if you recall, with a different 20 year old (at the time) that he was pursuing when he left your house who also rejected his advances. That wasn't me. He also told me you two had already signed the papers about a week before he even came in for the first kiss and hadn't been wearing his ring the whole time and told me you both got rid of them and that they were pawned. That said, I was there at times when you did deny visitations when we were available and even down the street from the house and didn't allow access to the kids. Obviously, from what you're saying you had reason to justify that so I can honor that and take your word for it because I do have a permanently loose molar and a bone scar on my humerus from him breaking my arm. So I suppose it wasn't the first time he had been violent. Sigh.