Inactive John S. Bulla / @Paul45thomas / @BullaStephen / @StephenBulla - "God's only friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7aH86kMg.jpg

i found this guy while doing random twitter searches. he seems to be some strange christian tweeter, but yet has a crush on hillary duff. he also has an attraction sign and loves to post his dox

https://twitter.com/Paul45thomas/
upload_2017-2-23_15-11-22.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-11-43.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-12-6.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-13-18.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-13-40.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-15-2.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-15-49.png

upload_2017-2-23_15-17-58.png

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
John Bulla is pretty cuckoo. The Distorted View podcast did a couple of phone calls with him a few years ago, the host pretended to be a young girl in the hope of getting John Bullas attention(and it worked). John spoke about how he was accused of molesting his young stepdaughter and said that it was a demon who was his clone and that he had seen the clone in Pizza Hut.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
John Bulla is pretty cuckoo. The Distorted View podcast did a couple of phone calls with him a few years ago, the host pretended to be a young girl in the hope of getting John Bullas attention(and it worked). John spoke about how he was accused of molesting his young stepdaughter and said that it was a demon who was his clone and that he had seen the clone in Pizza Hut.

God damn clones. Finally, proof of Pizzagate being real.

PurpleSquirrel

You will fuck and suck a new friend tonight!
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if this guy is any relation to Art Bulla, another loon I've encountered online. Both seem to be originally from North Carolina, are self-styled religious visionaries, and are affiliated with breakaway Mormon sects -- Art with his own one-man Church of Jesus Christ, and John with the Church of Christ with the Elijah Message. (John B. gives the latter sect's Web page as "his" address, but they only mention his name once on their entire site.)

EDIT: According to the ED bio, Art and John are indeed brothers. Must be quite a family....

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the original record is from Tennessee.

bulla.png

I'm wondering if this guy is any relation to Art Bulla, another loon I've encountered online.

Good job on that. I was wondering that myself.

It took me one look at this guy's face to realize there is no way he wasn't a child molester. I scroll down and sure enough, he's a child molester. Those damn glasses are a dead giveaway.

Is there some secret glasses store where only pedophiles go that they have these glasses? Where do they even find these?

Status
Not open for further replies.