John Southern Containment Thread -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ah! As evident from your twitter and posted articles you look like a quite industrious and handsome chap! Keep up the good work! Although you should give up that Marxism stuff, it's a faulty idea. =)
Not every woman who wears their hair short and has glasses is a Leftist.

FFS, she writes for The Post Millennial. She's also been insanely helpful here, and actually been willing to admit to mistakes whenever some Yaniv-related shit hits the fan. If anything we don't deserve her.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
What evidence do you have? as she's on the other side of the country (as you have said several times) I suppose you've never met.
Or do I need to watch that 2 hour Youtube clip to find the proof?
It's pretty simple, she's not blind, you don't need to watch the whole video to see that and since I know Donald personally I've have a bit of inside knowledge of the back and forth between them.
She's been feeding him a line of bullshit that her and Post Millennial would come to his rescue in the event Jonathan tries to get him thrown in jail and that has fed directly into his belief that he's untouchable.

Jonathan scored a win and Anna had a hand in giving it to him because she's one of the people at Feminist Current who are more then happy to weaponize anyone they can in their war
against Jonathan, other trans or just men in general.

Murphy is pretty reasonable for the most part but a large section of FC are batshit crazy.

stupid moron

REALLY, REALLY, dumb
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty simple, she's not blind, you don't need to watch the whole video to see that and since I know Donald personally I've have a bit of inside knowledge of the back and forth between them.
She's been feeding him a line of bullshit that her and Post Millennial would come to his rescue in the event Jonathan tries to get him thrown in jail and that has fed directly into his belief that he's untouchable.

Jonathan scored a win and Anna had a hand in giving it to him because she's one of the people at Feminist Current who are more then happy to weaponize anyone they can in their war

Murphy is pretty reasonable for the most part but a large section of FC are batshit crazy.
Are there screenshots of these conversations

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this idiot, I thought I had seen him somewhere on here. Why is he harassing me about KF/Donald Smith?

Also: Special delivery coming tomorrow afternoon. Keep an eye out.
Good fucking lord @John southern are you really condemning someone for having an account here when you have an account here, you hypocritical douchebag? You're the second worst poster on this subforum and should feel bad.

Now onto the worst poster, @beeble normally when I tell someone to kill themselves it's my way of saying fuck off faggot. However for you I absolutely 100% want you to kill yourself in the most painful way possible. I'm not even capable of expressing how happy you killing yourself would make me, and probably most other people on this site.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

I actually like Donald, but Donald is responsible for Donald. He'll get out of jail and be fine.

Also she could be legally blind but still able to see a bit.

Really though, who fucking cares?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Annas blind...Donny's a cutter?

What have U diagnosed JY with Mr southern man?
Can U even name all of the illnesses JY claim to have or have had?
Ur just an attention whore playing with Urself.

Can we put southern in with ms petch?...Might be entertaing to just sit back & watch the 2 tards battle it out

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Not all woman who wears their hair short and has glasses is a leftist, but this one is.
https://twitter.com/YesThatAnna/status/1214317862132862976
Also, you don't feel you deserve to be on the same forum as a journalist from The Post Millenial? Jesus, maybe you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself.
Oh no... you’ve both revealed me to have views I very publicly state I have. What ever am I going to do?

This is the most exceptional shit I’ve ever seen. Y’all think conservatism owns the fight against identity politics, pedophilia, racism, and vexatious litigation? Y’all really think yelling at people contributing to this fight does anything?

Stay mad on the internet!

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Oh no... you’ve both revealed me to have views I very publicly state I have. What ever am I going to do?

This is the most exceptional shit I’ve ever seen. Y’all think conservatism owns the fight against identity politics, pedophilia, racism, and vexatious litigation? Y’all really think yelling at people contributing to this fight does anything?

Nothing wrong with being a leftist. Never said that there was. You are all jumping to conclusions because everyone is so polarised about their political views that even the mention of a political affiliation reads like an insult. Calm down, it wasn't a attack on your person. =)

That being said, you highlight something that is quite unfortunate for the left. The fact that in many nations (like Canada, USA and the UK), you can't escape supporting idenitity politics if you are aligned to the left. A vote doesn't discriminate between political issues, so if you don't like identity politics, you really can't vote for the left. This is very unfortunate as it is almost impossible for parties like the Democrats, Labour an Liberal to distance themselves from something like the troon movement. Something worth mentioning is that this is mostly a problem in political systems that leads to mostly two-party domination. Systems like first-past-post voting. In nations were this isn't the case you won't see the same infiltration of the left. If you look to Denmark, Norway or similar nations, you will see a more healthier left side that isn't held back by questions like what Yaniv is raising.

Also, you are a journalist who covers Yaniv, yet that comment was the most exceptional shit you have ever seen? Why I should feel honoured to accomplish such a feat ;)

Last edited:

John southern

kiwifarms.net

I said you're a SJW leftist. there's a big difference and you can't pick a lane between being a journalist who remains neutral while reporting things
You have a habit of losing your shit when things happen.... ie the video on the bridge starting to meltdown in front of the cop.

You yell and rave, that's something you do. I could just imagine what would have happened in the Tribunal on July 17th if was you instead of Cosmin reporting inside.

I've had masked Antifa and trannies taking swings at me with signs, horns and 200lb+ ones trying large to body check me down a flight of concrete stairs outside the Murphy event yet I still remain cool as a cucumber. Then of course the Syrians and Iraqi's circling around and trying to corner me at a Trudeau event in full view of the cops who purposely walked away when they saw it happening... still remained calm. Same at the Greta thunberg rally in Vancouver, 15 Antifa riding my ass yet I kept on filming, following them and wading through crowd of people who could any time turn on me.

I'm not a journalist, I don't get paid for stuff I do. No monotization and no Patreon. I cover it, keep my mouth shut for the most part.

Pick a lane and stop leading Donald on making him believe that you and Post Millennial will be there to save his ass.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Good fucking lord @John southern are you really condemning someone for having an account here when you have an account here, you hypocritical douchebag? You're the second worst poster on this subforum and should feel bad.
I'm not a journalist and have never claimed to be. Don't monetize my videos or have Patreon
I've been offered to be introduced to someone with lots of money by someone I know with connections and turned it down.

I do what I do and don't make claims of being something else. I dox Antifa, I'll film inside areas you are not allowed to, I'll happily brawl with boots and fists any protester/Antifa who lays their hands on me

Anna also said she doesn't dox yet she retweeted a dox of Kurt Phillips who was behind ARC Collective for 12 years
she did that BEFORE he finally came out and admitted it was him.

Anna injects herself into the story and the cries journalism when she gets called out for it.

If you want to create a thread all for me I'll cool with it. I put myself on the board so whatever comes of that, I'm not going to cry about it. unlike Anna.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I said you're a SJW leftist. there's a big difference and you can't pick a lane between being a journalist who remains neutral while reporting things
You have a habit of losing your shit when things happen.... ie the video on the bridge starting to meltdown in front of the cop.

You yell and rave, that's something you do. I could just imagine what would have happened in the Tribunal on July 17th if was you instead of Cosmin reporting inside.

I've had masked Antifa and trannies taking swings at me with signs, horns and 200lb+ ones trying large to body check me down a flight of concrete stairs outside the Murphy event yet I still remain cool as a cucumber. Then of course the Syrians and Iraqi's circling around and trying to corner me at a Trudeau event in full view of the cops who purposely walked away when they saw it happening... still remained calm. Same at the Greta thunberg rally in Vancouver, 15 Antifa riding my ass yet I kept on filming, following them and wading through crowd of people who could any time turn on me.

I'm not a journalist, I don't get paid for stuff I do. No monotization and no Patreon. I cover it, keep my mouth shut for the most part.

Pick a lane and stop leading Donald on making him believe that you and Post Millennial will be there to save his ass.
Jesus Christ did you just have an autistic orgasm? All of that was unnecessary. Go stick your dick in a blender.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net

Cool life story, bro. You should go get yourself a subreddit where you can tell everyone about your brave adventures, and leave us alone.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a journalist and have never claimed to be. Don't monetize my videos or have Patreon
I've been offered to be introduced to someone with lots of money by someone I know with connections and turned it down.

I do what I do and don't make claims of being something else. I dox Antifa, I'll film inside areas you are not allowed to, I'll happily brawl with boots and fists any protester/Antifa who lays their hands on me

Anna also said she doesn't dox yet she retweeted a dox of Kurt Phillips who was behind ARC Collective for 12 years

Anna injects herself into the story and the cries journalism when she gets called out for it.

If you want to create a thread all for me I'll cool with it. I put myself on the board so whatever comes of that, I'm not going to cry about it. unlike Anna.
He wants a thread. Also you say you dont monetize your videos. Where can I find said videos since you want attention. But I want to know more about you. Just direct message me again so you dont fuck up the thread more.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allakazam223

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where can I find said videos since you want attention.

Thanks for containing John, and making a topical thread. I enjoy his willingness to go to Canadian demonstrations (which are practically toothless compared to American ones) ... and rage about his willingness to battle antifa or whoever and whatever. He needs to continue his fine work! But ....

Things I do not like about John:
He said he was protecting and watching over our boy Donnie, who apparently is rotting away in some dank Surrey cell at this very moment, with zero social media to salve his woes. I think John should chop off his own internet in solidarity.

Last edited:

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net

I'm gonna type this as sober as possible..

You are a goddam worthless fucking tard. You bring absolutely nothing to this board in fact you shit up the place and make it worse.

You are not a part of all this, you are a nobody, yet you still insist on keeping up this facade that you're important and a big player in all this drama. Nobody here likes you.

"Oh I know donald this oh I know Anna that", just fucking stop dude. No one here cares. If you want to pretend you're really a part of this whole narrative fine do what you want but do it the fuck somewhere else. You've been getting on alot our nerves in this sub for a while and it's high time for you to just shut it. Go suck Donald's dick and slap fight with Ann all you want, just know that literally none of us care.

"Anna injects herself into the story..."

Dude every waking second of your time spent here is on trying to inject yourself into this story, and put up some kind of facade that you're a somebody in all this.

Hint: you're not

Last edited:
Tags
None