John Southern Containment Thread -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Donald did call Yaniv, he didn't have phone service at the time and used Google Hangouts or another VOIP service.

I've called Yaniv twice and he went Elmo on me.
You genuinely are too stupid to function. It’s truly incredible.

Yaniv claimed Donald called him several dozen times in a short period of time from a No Caller ID number. I verified he called about 4 (can’t remember exactly, may have been 3) over the course of many months.

No one is lying, Johnny. You’re just an idiot.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
People keep telling me KW is entertainment, are you not entertained. Is that not why you are all here?

Now be a good little Bolshevik and tell us some more lies Anna.

A clear case of not understanding that we laugh at people deserving it, who bring it on themselves regardless of the countless times they been warned it'd feck up in their face.

How many time exactly has this daft wanker derailed a thread with his me me me nonsense? You're not entertaining, Jimmy, you're simply exceptional with an ego beyond its own worth by a landslide.

Do fuckity off.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
0/10 thread. OP doesn't tell me who this tard is and how he fits into the story.
He’s another product of whatever the fuck is in British Columbia’s water supply that is causing all of this shit to happen.

Currently competing with Yaniv in the following semi-Olympic categories:

1. Biggest Racist
2. Biggest Idiot
3. Greatest Public Disturbance
4. Biggest Ego

Disinvited Anon

kiwifarms.net

Yaniv claimed Donald called him several dozen times in a short period of time from a No Caller ID number. I verified he called about 4 (can’t remember exactly, may have been 3) over the course of many months.

This can be verified or not through a disclosure order, but Donald is being roasted and will likely just take whatever they give him, and his protests will fall on deaf ears because he's being railroaded by Yaniv with a malicious personal prosecution. Where did langleyproud.ca come from? It popped up the day after Yaniv was tweeting about LangleyPride.ca but the site looks like it's just the instance of another site. But seriously, would Langley be Proud to have the Yaniv mofo representing in any capacity?

John southern

kiwifarms.net

A lot of people called Yaniv when he number started getting spread around online.

Donald called him several times during livestreams on his original channel.

You said you checked his phone records. newsflash. Donald didn't have phone service as far back July
and didn't get service until a week or so before he got arrested. There are not cell records to check.

But then again, the Post Millennial claims to have broke the Yaniv story.. another lie.
even the CBC was reporting on it months before PM showed up and that was July 17th 2019 when
Cosmin was there at the tribunal. I know because I was sitting behind him.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
0/10 thread. OP doesn't tell me who this tard is and how he fits into the story.
That's because it isn't a OP, it is a reply from another thread that was derailed by me actually. It was moved here because the other thread was about somebody who claimed they tried to kill themselves because they decided to troll Yaniv. Then I made an off-comment about Marxism and John Southern here started a slapfest with yesthatanna. He is somewhat of a Yaniv orbiter. This is his youtube channel. It's the normal "Politician admits he doesn't want to break the constitution to attack my political opponents... TREASON!!" videos.

Most of his videoes has less than 1k views, some in the tens. His most popular ones are about Yaniv. Also, there is almost no chance that this man is trolling. His videos are boring and dumb, not provoking.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
That's because it isn't a OP, it is a reply from another thread that was derailed by me actually. It was moved here because the other thread was about somebody who claimed they tried to kill themselves because they decided to troll Yaniv. Then I made an off-comment about Marxism and John Southern here started a slapfest with yesthatanna. He is somewhat of a Yaniv orbiter. This is his youtube channel. It's the normal "Politician admits he doesn't want to break the constitution to attack my political opponents... TREASON!!" videos.

Most of his videoes has less than 1k views, some in the tens. His most popular ones are about Yaniv. Also, there is almost no chance that this man is trolling. His videos are boring and dumb, not provoking.
I know, I was just trying to find out who the guy was. :)

• Feels
Reactions: Alba gu brath

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
But then again, the Post Millennial claims to have broke the Yaniv story.. another lie.
even the CBC was reporting on it months before PM showed up and that was July 17th 2019 when
Cosmin was there at the tribunal. I know because I was sitting behind him.
"You guys didn't do it, because I was there loong before you people appeared!"

This from the guy that tried claiming he wasn't doing this for attention? Who gives a flying feck on who reported what, I'm pretty sure his thread on here was here and public long before you slithered into the picture, ya drooling tool. Beyond that acting like you were doing anything other than weaponizing an actual disabled guy for your own means and benefit is just sad, pretty sure ol' Donald would be far better without users like you in his exceptional life.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
"You guys didn't do it, because I was there loong before you people appeared!"

This from the guy that tried claiming he wasn't doing this for attention? Who gives a flying feck on who reported what, I'm pretty sure his thread on here was here and public long before you slithered into the picture, ya drooling tool. Beyond that acting like you were doing anything other than weaponizing an actual disabled guy for your own means and benefit is just sad, pretty sure ol' Donald would be far better without users like you in his exceptional life.
It’s sad.

The people grifting on the Yaniv story have caused *actual* damage. Ryan Gordon is another example.

Note that I haven’t reported on every single thing Yaniv has done — “Yaniv takes leaky shit at McDonald’s in Surrey” just isn’t what I’m interested in. The real victims with verifiable narratives — They’re the ones I care about and report on. Everything else is pabulum.

Gordon was another one of these freaks who believed there was money to be made (and lost with “competition”) on the Yaniv story. Just nuts. Absolutely stupid shit. That’s not how any of this works.

And I am assuming, btw, that it is about money because nothing else could cause someone to attack a person who fundamentally agrees with them on everything to do with Yaniv. These exceptional spergfests reek of Ryan Gordon, who was equally motivated by fame and money.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
And I am assuming, btw, that it is about money because nothing else could cause someone to attack a person who fundamentally agrees with them on everything to do with Yaniv. These exceptional spergfests reek of Ryan Gordon, who was equally motivated by fame and money.
Ryan, I'd say it was all about being his thing, maybe money maybe not, can't tell with cuifs like that. With John though, given the fact that he attends rallies to document the crazy left, I'd more imagine this is just a grift to smear the left in his mind, thus the postings from your twitter as if that's making you look bad here.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Ryan, I'd say it was all about being his thing, maybe money maybe not, can't tell with cuifs like that. With John though, given the fact that he attends rallies to document the crazy left, I'd more imagine this is just a grift to smear the left in his mind, thus the postings from your twitter as if that's making you look bad here.
Gordon once ranted extensively to me about money and the money his supposed documentary would make. He tried to convince me to turn over any future work on Yaniv to him because he’d make me “more money than the post millennial.”

I had to tell him repeatedly that this had nothing whatsoever to do with money, that there were victims of abuse who needed a platform to document what this nonce had done to them.

That’s why he grandstanded so hard in the final convo, when he likely knew I was recording.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Gordon once ranted extensively to me about money and the money his supposed documentary would make. He tried to convince me to turn over any future work on Yaniv to him because he’d make me “more money than the post millennial.”

I had to tell him repeatedly that this had nothing whatsoever to do with money, that there were victims of abuse who needed a platform to document what this nonce had done to them.

That’s why he grandstanded so hard in the final convo, when he likely knew I was recording.
Who the hell would have paid for details of jonathan yaniv's life anyway, considering his seediness is splattered online already.

He's not a talented musician, author, painter, athlete, actor, humanitarian etc. - Jesus, he can barely string a coherent sentence together - so wtf would have been the angle? smh.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net

Quite honestly, the monkies that glued themselves onto Yaniv's sweaty wagon are beyond comprehension. You think they were special needs level one minute, next minute they're eating a tables edge, what a fud.

Tags
None