John Southern Containment Thread -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
That's because it isn't a OP, it is a reply from another thread that was derailed by me actually. It was moved here because the other thread was about somebody who claimed they tried to kill themselves because they decided to troll Yaniv. Then I made an off-comment about Marxism and John Southern here started a slapfest with yesthatanna. He is somewhat of a Yaniv orbiter. This is his youtube channel. It's the normal "Politician admits he doesn't want to break the constitution to attack my political opponents... TREASON!!" videos.

Most of his videoes has less than 1k views, some in the tens. His most popular ones are about Yaniv. Also, there is almost no chance that this man is trolling. His videos are boring and dumb, not provoking.
Keep going mate, it's totally not like youre gonna be next for a containment thread.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
This thread should just turn into a compendium of sorts for JS.

He followed me back to Twatty and continued berating me on the usual (my disability, race, politics, etc) but added a new one: That I self harm my legs.

Screen Shot 2563-01-30 at 10.32.00 PM.png

I was racking my brain for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out where he got this very specific idea, as all JS spastic bullshit grows from one seed of initial legitimacy, and it hit me -- I had posted a picture of my legs.... after I had fallen down a flight of fucking stairs.

He literally managed to take a photo that had context (I fell down the stairs and bruised/bloodied my legs) and turn it into that I use cigarettes to burn my legs up because I self harm.

I wish there was a JS containment thread for real life because I NEED this asshole to stay away from me.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, you sowed the "one seed of initial legitimacy" because, who the fuck posts an image of themselves all knocked around to the internet, and DOESN'T understand that basement dwellers may have a time with the image of your battered body.

Seriously.. think before you post your images to the internet, because you are essentially surrendering control of how it may be represented. You are prone to self-harm, because by uploading an image like that to the web, you might as well have said:
"Trolls, come and get me.. I'm fair game!"

Nobody cares about your feelings but you, here. Remember that.

And keep the shit on-topic, because I don't care about your personal drama. Finis.
The topic is John Southern being spastic and the post was John Southern being spastic.

But now you are also being spastic.

Finis.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
The topic is John Southern being spastic and the post was John Southern being spastic.

But now you are also being spastic.

Finis.

Those scars are a year or more old and many of the bruises are formed over days, others are weeks old.

The cigarette shaped scars in pairs are not something you get "Falling down a flight of stairs".

You admit to a severe eating disorder and flew to Thailand to get your nose chopped up
and lied about being blind. You don't seem to have any issues navigating around a crowd of Antifa
and even place your glassed on your forehead.

Anna is the one in the surgical mask and Khaki jacket.

Interesting Antifa had not issues with you. They must know you're a fellow traveler
Will you be in charge of the Gulags your fellow Marxists were discussing in those Project Varitas videos or will you just be Minister of Propaganda?

Nice of you to set up a GoFundMe in response to a mean Tweet by Jonathan while Donald sits in jail with legal aid lawyer for court.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
Those scars are a year or more old and many of the bruises are formed over days, others are weeks old.

The cigarette shaped scars in pairs are not something you get "Falling down a flight of stairs".

You admit to a severe eating disorder and flew to Thailand to get your nose chopped up
and lied about being blind. You don't seem to have any issues navigating around a crowd of Antifa

Interesting Antifa had not issues with you. They must know you're a fellow traveler
Will you be in charge of the Gulags your fellow Marxists were discussing in those Project Varitas videos or will you just be Minister of Propaganda?

Nice of you to set up a GoFundMe in response to a mean Tweet by Jonathan while Donald sits in jail with legal aid lawyer for court.
Holy fucking fuck john. What is your fucking damage? we've talked in dms telling you to fuck off with your autism but you just cant stop so I'll call you out publicly now and why are you creeping on Anna? You should be jonnys cell mate.

Twisted Perv

kiwifarms.net

Stop being exceptional. Her bruised and scraped legs look nothing like cigarette burns. Her getting a nose job is none of your biz. Who cares? Start giving receipts for your accusations or shut the fuck up. "Oh, Anna did this, and Anna did that!" Stick to defending Donald, in your own thread.

Nobody cares about your personal issues.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

You're as annoying and ridiculous as jy

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
So now that Johnny's token tard is in jail, in no little part due to his inability to not use him to goad his obsession tranny weirdo, John needs a new form of entertainment. Does he do something productive? Nah man, he goes and tries bashing one of the few people putting their name out there for ringing Yaniv's name. A slow clap for a slow fuck that is dear ol' Southern.

Stay classy, you bumbling stupid wanker.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
I like how he's suddenly a burn pattern and bruise expert.
I'm a 50 year old guy, I have a little experience with cuts, bruises and broken bones.
bruises and scars like that don't form overnight even look like that "Falling down a flight of stairs".
The only injuring related to that in the photo is the skinned knees.

"Stick to defending Donald, in your own thread. "

This is my thread. It's warm and cozy and I like it.

Anna is a liar and has been weaponizing Donald from afar to go after Yaniv and harass cops on her behalf.
She's been telling Donald that her and Post Millennial will be coming to his aid whenever Yaniv causes him serious issues.

When I was Donald he wouldn't shut up about Anna and the help she was promising him. I told him many times. Don't get your hopes up. I doubt she'll be there when the chips are down.

Donald is in jail with a legal aid lawyer for court yet Anna decided a GoFundMe for Amy Hamm over a Tweet was the bigger priority.

Like I said before to Anna, You can be a journalist looking in and reporting things as they happen or an active participant in the story. She chose the latter.

I chose the same but I'm not the one crying over things people say.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
When I was Donald
That's the thing Johnny, you had ample time to push and derail our jailbird away from this, but no, while he was use to use you had your fun, don't recall any aid your flung his way since. It's mostly been waaah, dah mean lefty is mean! For an apparent fifty auld cuif, you really are thick.

Donald is in jail with a legal aid lawyer for court yet Anna decided a GoFundMe for Amy Hamm over a Tweet was the bigger priority.
Thing is, Donald is responsible for his actions as much as anyone else is for their own. If he couldn't see past his autism and the bullshite you stupid youtube 'journalists' fed his delusions, that's on him. Feel free to start his gofund anytime you want. Lather yourself all up in that tard shit.

For the Hamm nonsense, she's being falsely accused of a crime rather than committing one, do you see the difference or are your auld eyes failing you on that fact?

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

Coming, this Fall: "John Southern: Keyboard Coroner". Follow the daily mishaps of self identified forensic pathologist John Southern as he galumphs through virtual life and death misdiagnosing and maligning. S1 E1: "Well, It Looked Like That To Me" premiers soon; see your program guide for details.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
That's the thing Johnny, you had ample time to push and derail our jailbird away from this, but no, while he was use to use you had your fun, don't recall any aid your flung his way since.

Thing is, Donald is responsible for his actions as much as anyone else is for their own. If he couldn't see past his autism and the bullshite you stupid youtube 'journalists' fed his delusions, that's on him. Feel free to start his gofund anytime you want. Lather yourself all up in that tard shit.

For the Hamm nonsense, she's being falsely accused of a crime rather than committing one, do you see the difference or are your auld eyes failing you on that fact?
[/QUOTE]

1) I've spoken with plenty of cops that have interactions with Donald asking them to assist in getting him mental health intervention.
I was with the RCMP for 10 minutes after Donald was hauled away on Dec 5th in Surrey giving them my full information and giving them
a full break down of what Donald does and his state of mind.

When I'm at a protest and Donald is there, the first thing I do is speak with Police and tell them if he starts getting in their way
to point Donald in my direction and I'll give him something to do to distract him and get him back on track.

Both Surrey and VPD have member's who's role is to deal with mentally ill people who are having interactions/clashes with police.
When there are threats and harassment they can hold him on a mental health certificate and get him into a hospital instead of jail.

The courts can also order a mental health evaluation as well and steer him into special courts that were set up for dealing with people like him
Vancouver has an entire court and detention centre built for that on Gore and Cordova Street directly behind the regular court house at 222 Main street.

2) Hamm was cleared of any wrongdoing by the Sherrifs who checked her phone inside the courthouse.
No charges have been brought against her for the accusation Yaniv made on Twitter, it's just her and Anna using it to pull in cash on GoFundMe.

3) I'm not a journalist and never have claimed to be and people like Anna have accused me of profiting monetarily from this.

- I do not and cannot monetize my videos if I wanted to (I do not) It requires 1000 subs and 4000 minutes of view time.
- I do not have a Patreon, Paypal or any sort of donation system connected to my channel.
- I do not and never have requested money from viewers of my channel on Youtube, Facebook or Twitter. I don't even ask people to subscribe, like and click the bell for notifications.
- I do not watermark any of my videos and have made it clear, you can use the footage if you like with no link back or credit (4 channels have used my footage that I know of).
- I've had a request for an interview regarding the tribunals, I turned it down.
- I've been offered to be connected with someone who runs a political website, podcast and various other things with significant amounts of cash (Rich business man) I turned it down.

I paid for my camera equipment and travel. I intend to do the same when I update my camera and gear this spring.
The only thing I have accepted is offers from someone to lend equipment that they have.

At most, I'd accept an offer to pay for transportation to an event far away in exchange for sharing the footage.
I'd love to cover the Omar Khadr talk at Dalhousie University on Feb 10th because because some vets plan on showing up and confronting him.

Why do I defend Donald and don't want him being exploited by people like Anna and her wacko man hating friends at Feminist Current?. (Post Millennial is not her main job).
Because I've been with him enough to know that under the layers of mental illness he's a very decent guy who I've witnessed checking on people laying on the streets
and greeting complete strangers on the street. I've seen people come out of businesses and walk up to him on street to shake his hand.

Anna is a Marxist and a Radical Feminist who's hates the system , men and cops and is only to happy to weaponize people like Donald to do what she can't.
She's also unstable as fuck. I've spoken with people who know her and they've confirmed she's loopie as fuck and a liar.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
John, why don't you just admit you wanna marry her already and get it over it? It's clear just how much you love her.

Like fuck, it's beoming increasingly clearer and clearer you joined the forum because of her, so...

EDIT: Why the optimistic reacts? Do you guys not know a rhetorical question when you see it?

Last edited:
Tags
None