John Southern Containment Thread -

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
John doesn't get it. He keeps throwing up other people's political stances or choices as if they're a shield for his clownassery. Someone else's behaviour doesn't make you look good, John. I made fun of this guy a few months ago, wondering when he'd get an orbiter thread so I'm not surprised by this outcome. I honestly have to wonder how long this guy has hung out in the ringside seats of other Canadian freakshows in hopes that it made him look better by contrast.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
It's the fact that he weaponized an actual, literal tard and tries using that as his 'I'm important' that get me. Congrats Johnny, you helped lower the life quality of an already disadvantaged guy. Donald's voice alone is a signal that he should be out of the crosshair for anything like this, but you apparently encouraged him, because no one here sure as hell did. If you feel bad about that, dinnae try projecting it onto other folk, own it, you miserable cuif.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
It's the fact that he weaponized an actual, literal tard and tries using that as his 'I'm important' that get me. Congrats Johnny, you helped lower the life quality of an already disadvantaged guy. Donald's voice alone is a signal that he should be out of the crosshair for anything like this, but you apparently encouraged him, because no one here sure as hell did. If you feel bad about that, dinnae try projecting it onto other folk, own it, you miserable cuif.
With how often he mentions Donald, I keep wondering if the two used to date or something. Christ.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
With how often he mentions Donald, I keep wondering if the two used to date or something. Christ.
One of the few people showing up with him to pwn those protesting marxists and the likes. If anything, somehow Donald ended up mingling with that crowd of all things and thus this pathetic auld bugger won't let go if it'll give him some relevance, could be his tackling Anna is his form of empathy for ol' Donald, she did this! But deep down Johnny, you know you don' fucked poor Donald as much as Yaniv, congrats.

Tags
None