John Southern Containment Thread -

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
John doesn't get it. He keeps throwing up other people's political stances or choices as if they're a shield for his clownassery. Someone else's behaviour doesn't make you look good, John. I made fun of this guy a few months ago, wondering when he'd get an orbiter thread so I'm not surprised by this outcome. I honestly have to wonder how long this guy has hung out in the ringside seats of other Canadian freakshows in hopes that it made him look better by contrast.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
It's the fact that he weaponized an actual, literal tard and tries using that as his 'I'm important' that get me. Congrats Johnny, you helped lower the life quality of an already disadvantaged guy. Donald's voice alone is a signal that he should be out of the crosshair for anything like this, but you apparently encouraged him, because no one here sure as hell did. If you feel bad about that, dinnae try projecting it onto other folk, own it, you miserable cuif.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
It's the fact that he weaponized an actual, literal tard and tries using that as his 'I'm important' that get me. Congrats Johnny, you helped lower the life quality of an already disadvantaged guy. Donald's voice alone is a signal that he should be out of the crosshair for anything like this, but you apparently encouraged him, because no one here sure as hell did. If you feel bad about that, dinnae try projecting it onto other folk, own it, you miserable cuif.
With how often he mentions Donald, I keep wondering if the two used to date or something. Christ.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
With how often he mentions Donald, I keep wondering if the two used to date or something. Christ.

One of the few people showing up with him to pwn those protesting marxists and the likes. If anything, somehow Donald ended up mingling with that crowd of all things and thus this pathetic auld bugger won't let go if it'll give him some relevance, could be his tackling Anna is his form of empathy for ol' Donald, she did this! But deep down Johnny, you know you don' fucked poor Donald as much as Yaniv, congrats.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Someone's not had their Weetabix.

1581296116714.png

archive: http://archive.fo/fQaLX

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I’m what the call “Surveillance Aware”.

Is that another phrase for unemployed?
He's probably set up spy cameras in public washrooms.
Donald has undercover PD following him? He's really that important?
Or mr southern is a paranoid shit talker?
I'll go with the latter
I'd have to agree with you. But the VPD has a massive undercover operation running right now to curb the sudden rise in crime around downtown Vancouver. I suppose it's entirely possible that one of them saw Donald and decided to follow along, because from what I've been told the downtown area is crawling with plain clothes police right now while they work their undercover street crime blitz. But you'd think they wouldn't look twice at Donald considering he isn't a drug user or street criminal.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
He's probably set up spy cameras in public washrooms.

I'd have to agree with you. But the VPD has a massive undercover operation running right now to curb the sudden rise in crime around downtown Vancouver. I suppose it's entirely possible that one of them saw Donald and decided to follow along, because from what I've been told the downtown area is crawling with plain clothes police right now while they work their undercover street crime blitz. But you'd think they wouldn't look twice at Donald considering he isn't a drug user or street criminal.
Some of the less fucked up junkies can have similar speech patterns to Donny. Drugs, not even once.

John southern

kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who were waiting to pick Anna Slatz up from jail Antifa's lawyers.... LOL!

At 9:45 in the video.

Don't forget to donate!

Interesting. Previously I was in the 'play stupid games win stupid prizes' camp as regards Anna getting arrested, but this starts to look like deliberate agitating in the style of Antifa when their fucking lawyers pick you up from jail.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. Previously I was in the 'play stupid games win stupid prizes' camp as regards Anna getting arrested, but this starts to look like deliberate agitating in the style of Antifa when their fucking lawyers pick you up from jail.

Did you enjoy the sad music and donate? Ezra says she gets to pocket the money left over from paying lawyers who unsuccessfully tried to get her out.,
It was over $11,000 a couple days ago. Started out as a $2000 request to bail her out despite NY no longer requiring bail. (Bail reform). Doubled to $4000, then $6000 and then $8000.

There's video out there of her helping Antifa block people filming their protests in and around Portland.
Sadly I accidentally deleted a Youtube playlist I made a couple years ago. She was not named in the video so finding them again would be hard.
She was wearing a mask in those but still very recognizable.

I don't know the exact time she was arrested but there is claims the "Save Anna" website was registered with GoDaddy several hoursbefore the arrest.
Rebel media did the same thing with Laura Loomer. registered a website "Free Laura Loomer" before she was arrested.

The guy who shot the video is Jack Posobiec who was employed by Rebel media at the time.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you enjoy the sad music and donate? Ezra says she gets to pocket the money left over from paying lawyers who unsuccessfully tried to get her out.,
It was over $11,000 a couple days ago. Started out as a $2000 request to bail her out despite NY no longer requiring bail. (Bail reform). Doubled to $4000, then $6000 and then $8000.
Capture.JPG

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net

She's a self-identified marxist lunatic, I expected no better from her. She might have been a useful idiot in the vein of the useful lolcow enemy of my lolcow enemy is my friend but she's still a cunt.

Loot and burn down your own fucking country Anna, stay the fuck out of mine.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
She's a self-identified marxist lunatic, I expected no better from her. She might have been a useful idiot in the vein of the useful lolcow enemy of my lolcow enemy is my friend but she's still a cunt.

Loot and burn down your own fucking country Anna, stay the fuck out of mine.

I'll be doing some more Superchat's on Rebel's livestreams to see if I can get Ezra to say how much money he handed over to her from the donations he collected. (Currently: $11,146.40)
I'm willing to bet he'll eventually delete the stream where I forced him to admit she's a Marxist who was a member of the Communist party in BC. He originally said she was "Slightly left of center".

FYI: BLM is a Marxist organization. That's why she defends it so much. It was inspired by Assata Shakur. A domestic terrorist who fled to Cuba after being convicted of the 1st degree murder of a cop.

She used to be on their website front page until that gained negative attention and hurt their propaganda campaign.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Since you weirdo's keep blocking me everywhere.

I had another conversation with the lawyer who tweeted about Jonathan.
She would like to see the evidence against Jonathan in the MeoxMix.

Put your torches down for a bit and post the most up to date link to the Meowmix so she can see it here.
I've explained to her that Jonathan Yaniv is not trans, it's a costume he wears to get into women's spaces.
She's willing to hear you guys out if you have evidence.

Tags
None