John Wick 3 - Parabellum -

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's up for Liam Neeson revenge movie # 87, this time with snow plows? :|

Edit: Just re-watched both. And I never thought I'd say this, but even the soundtracks are a case of Andy Williams > Blue Öyster Cult. Damn.

A case of what I'm pretty sure is Andy Williams's voice stripped off the original version and pasted into the trailer version, yet, since Andy Williams passed away in 2012 and was unable to perform for several years before that.

Last edited:

FrickinFrackinFruckin

kiwifarms.net
Nobody's up for Liam Neeson revenge movie # 87, this time with snow plows? :|

Thanks, looks alright. I don't have cable or satellite and I only go to the movie theater like 5 or 6 times a year now. So, I don't see a whole lot of movie trailers. I don't really look them up often online either.

Last edited:

Marco Fucko

Welcome to the fruit fields.
kiwifarms.net
John Wick is so effing good. Yeah there's a few "problems" like how henchmen with guns run at John, but god damn if it isn't a master class in aesthetics, world building and action. I love how it blends obscure real world techniques like Center Axis Relock and Magpul flicks with already practiced methodology to make for a unique action style. The Halle Berry casting has me slightly sketch but to be honest action movies don't require a lot of acting prowess so it should be fine.

G E T
H Y P E D

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
I'm more excited for this than any Marvel, DC, or Star Wars flick coming out this year. My only real worry is the fact that it's the third film in a trilogy and those tend to shit the bed, so even if it looks good so far, I still have that lingering doubt in my mind.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino