John Wick 3 - Parabellum -

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's up for Liam Neeson revenge movie # 87, this time with snow plows? :|

Edit: Just re-watched both. And I never thought I'd say this, but even the soundtracks are a case of Andy Williams > Blue Öyster Cult. Damn.

A case of what I'm pretty sure is Andy Williams's voice stripped off the original version and pasted into the trailer version, yet, since Andy Williams passed away in 2012 and was unable to perform for several years before that.
Thats just a remake of the Norwegian black comdey film, In Order Of Dissaperence which is a great fucking film.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Looks like they're fusing his love for high capacity with being forced to use a 1911 in 2 by having him use a doublestack 1911 in 9mm, at least for one shootout. I wonder which semi-custom shop they went to for it?
It's one of STI's proprietary Model 2011's as customized by Taran Tactical Innovations, who also provided a customized Glock, AR-15 and shotgun used by Reeves in Chapter 2.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/17/john-wick-3-pistol-announced-taran-tactical-x-sti-2011-combat-master/

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
It's not often you see an actor jumpstart his career like a cinematic version of Motley Crue's 'Kickstart My Heart'. But credit to Reeves for doing it (especially after 47 Ronin and Day The Earth Stood Still bombed. Owie...).

That being said, I really want another film with the Sommelier from JW2.

Marco Fucko

Freak a flow and flow fancy free.
kiwifarms.net
So it looks like different national branches might be going to war with each other, the ones who are loyal to the High Table and the ones that want to help John.

You think this is the opening premise for the TV series they want?

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
I enjoyed it and will probably see it again since most the movie was some ghetto black chick on her cellphone.

Am interested to know where the story goes because this shit be crazy.

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
Saw it last night with my bro, and it was fucking awesome. I am trying to decide what the best action scene was, and I am legit having difficulty since there were two or three that were easily the best I have seen all year. The story is bonkers, and yet it all makes sense in the context of the world and the lore that is still being laid out. I was surpirsed by the ending, and by the promise of another sequel, but for once in a franchise I was completely okay with it. Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino