Johnny Yong Bosch Accused of "Being Sketchy" On Twitter.com - The Ouroboros Continues to Consume Itself

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Voice Actor Johnny Yong Bosch, known for his various roles in anime and video games, as well being the Black Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. he's the guy who appears to be taking the role of Broly from Dragon Ball over from Vic Mignona, as of Dragon Ball Super Broly's release in Dragon Ball Fighterz last week. Not even a week after the characters playable release in the game, Twitter user @ misterdoorknob say they "heard some sketchy things about Johnny himself".

2019.12.05-08.15-boundingintocomics-5de96550bc848.jpeg

2019.12.05-08.15-boundingintocomics-5de9655474cf0.png

Screenshot_20191209-145228.png
Screenshot_20191209-145248.png

Screenshot_20191209-145320.png
Interesting that Johnny has a spotless record and now that he's taken on the popular role of Broly, at least one person is going after him.
Article:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since they failed with metooing johnny who are kickvic going to try and and go after next?
See the Broken Staircase list.
If anyone on that list lurks here, I'd suggest you watch yourselves.
But, we've had people not on that list be accused (like Quinton Flynn).
Nothing is sacred to these people.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Since they failed with metooing johnny who are kickvic going to try and and go after next?
Go after Todd again, but harder? Sure Pridemore was outed as a lying thot, but Monica did restrict him from a con. Other then him more likely to go scorched earth, he seems reasonable to cancel.

That or they'll give up the broken staircase for 2-3 years and shank Johnny/Todd/Huber in 2023.

No Exit

Lol to cow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm more bothered that Bosch is playing Broly. I was big into anime ten or so years ago when he was voicing everything and I'm still sick of hearing his voice outside of DMC.
Glad he fired back, despite my disdain he's a good VA and deserves the rolls he gets. I just wish the twitter mob wasn't so retarded and would realize they can't fire everyone.

Kill all whales

the lustful demon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why no one should ever take Twitter mobs seriously, anyone can just make up bullshit to try to ruin someone's life, reputation, career, etc.
Agree, but no matter how many times it happens they will never learn and Continue to repeat their mistakes.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Go after Todd again, but harder? Sure Pridemore was outed as a lying thot, but Monica did restrict him from a con. Other then him more likely to go scorched earth, he seems reasonable to cancel.

That or they'll give up the broken staircase for 2-3 years and shank Johnny/Todd/Huber in 2023.
I want to see these guys go after a Canadian VA. See what happens there.

Tags
None