Johnny Yong Bosch Accused of "Being Sketchy" On Twitter.com - The Ouroboros Continues to Consume Itself

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that they are starting to realize something is up. While we don't know if the two are close friends, from his tweets it seems he looks up to Vic. I think this could be JYB's downfallView attachment 1043733
“Concerning”

This r-e-tard and KV were too busy with doing their victory screech from Spongebob to pay attention to what the ISWV speds and Kiwis have been saying about Johnny since he became Broly, both men are friends still on good terms (With Vic praising Johnny for being Sabo, and giving his blessings) and Vic trusts Johnny to a very full extent along with the fact that Johnny (Unlike douche canoe Jason Liebrecht) didn’t run victory laps on Twitter under the delusion that he is the definitive Sabo / Broly.

They’re just realizing that now, because they’re dumb as shit.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
“Concerning”

This r-e-tard and KV were too busy with doing their victory screech from Spongebob to pay attention to what the ISWV speds and Kiwis have been saying about Johnny since he became Broly, both men are friends still on good terms (With Vic praising Johnny for being Sabo, and giving his blessings) and Vic trusts Johnny to a very full extent along with the fact that Johnny (Unlike douche canoe Jason Liebrecht) didn’t run victory laps on Twitter under the delusion that he is the definitive Sabo / Broly.

They’re just realizing that now, because they’re dumb as shit.
My expectation was that it would be another week before they realized this, but only took a few days this time. They actually caught on very quickly. I am a little proud of the re.tards.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
My expectation was that it would be another week before they realized this, but only took a few days this time. They actually caught on very quickly. I am a little proud of the re.tards.
It took them long enough, they weren't as celebratory when Johnny was revealed to be casted as Sabo (There was some, but not as trendy as Broly had been) but we've known for such a long time that the massive lols from these shitlickers JUST figuring it out is hilarious.

I wanna see Johnny start slapping these faggots outta the air, if they attempt to do what Doorknob did.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
It took them long enough, they weren't as celebratory when Johnny was revealed to be casted as Sabo (There was some, but not as trendy as Broly had been) but we've known for such a long time that the massive lols from these shitlickers JUST figuring it out is hilarious.

I wanna see Johnny start slapping these faggots outta the air, if they attempt to do what Doorknob did.
What johnny did was not only confront them in public, but the same thing as putting a giant spotlight on them and then asking them to explain the accusation. Many eyes were on them and that freaked out that doorknob person i bet.

Tags
None