Johnny Yong Bosch Accused of "Being Sketchy" On Twitter.com - The Ouroboros Continues to Consume Itself

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Wait, what happened to Quinton Flynn?
Some mad hoe claimed that Quinton was a groomer / rapist due to him (At best) being a two-timer who promised another hoe that he would marry her but it never panned out, the attempt never went anywhere and it seems that the accuser shut the fuck up about Flynn since it didn't give her a hashtag or clout like she wanted.

Scummy thing on Quinton's part, but not exactly making him a Shane Holmberg or Onision level groomer.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
“Concerning”

This r-e-tard and KV were too busy with doing their victory screech from Spongebob to pay attention to what the ISWV speds and Kiwis have been saying about Johnny since he became Broly, both men are friends still on good terms (With Vic praising Johnny for being Sabo, and giving his blessings) and Vic trusts Johnny to a very full extent along with the fact that Johnny (Unlike douche canoe Jason Liebrecht) didn’t run victory laps on Twitter under the delusion that he is the definitive Sabo / Broly.

They’re just realizing that now, because they’re dumb as shit.
That would require that they admit that they're wrong. They've been claiming that ISWV people are trolling him. Like why would they do that if they know he and Vic are friends? If they are doing that, that would make ISWV people just as bad as GG supporters were when the Right, Far Right, and Alt Right people started to support it for the sake of trolling women and not to support gamers. So far the majority of the normies on Twitter support Vic and are fans of anime. It's when you start looking into other platforms that you start to see people in it to troll and to get a quick buck. (TUG and Yellow Flash for example, and a lessor degree, YF's Discord which had a few people wanting to troll people).

Mapo Tofu 2

kiwifarms.net
Some mad hoe claimed that Quinton was a groomer / rapist due to him (At best) being a two-timer who promised another hoe that he would marry her but it never panned out, the attempt never went anywhere and it seems that the accuser shut the fuck up about Flynn since it didn't give her a hashtag or clout like she wanted.

Scummy thing on Quinton's part, but not exactly making him a Shane Holmberg or Onision level groomer.
Did they showed proof or all hearsay? It sounds interesting but scummy.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net

The hoe in question did indeed post texts between her and Quinton, but again they were mostly nothing-burgers that went nowhere and at best Quinton is a bit scummy for making promises such as that but not a Shane Holmberg or Onision groomer who deserves jail time or being left homeless.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Summary with links:

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
He punched back very hard and pretty much said "citations fucker".
Problem is, Vic punched back too (albeit nicer). At his panels. And I mean a long ass time before the ANN shit. He saw this coming. There's video of it.

Since they failed with metooing johnny who are kickvic going to try and and go after next?
I have a sneaking suspicion they're gonna try for Travis Willingham at some point. He's handsome and girls like him. Can't have that! He's got the "Miniskirt Army" (Roy Mustang) like Vic has the Rangers, and Todd has Kornstars.

But I hope they "own goal" and hit somebody like D.C. Douglas. That would be funny as shit.

See the Broken Staircase list.
If anyone on that list lurks here, I'd suggest you watch yourselves.
But, we've had people not on that list be accused (like Quinton Flynn).
JYB is not on that list. I just checked. They are shooting wildly. I don't think he ever was.

Todd and Vic are the only industry targets. Unless you want to count John Leigh and (since removed) Justin Sevakis.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Problem is, Vic punched back too (albeit nicer). At his panels. And I mean a long ass time before the ANN shit. He saw this coming. There's video of it.

I have a sneaking suspicion they're gonna try for Travis Willingham at some point. He's handsome and girls like him. Can't have that! He's got the "Miniskirt Army" (Roy Mustang) like Vic has the Rangers, and Todd has Kornstars.

But I hope they "own goal" and hit somebody like D.C. Douglas. That would be funny as shit.

JYB is not on that list. I just checked. They are shooting wildly. I don't think he ever was.

Todd and Vic are the only industry targets. Unless you want to count John Leigh and (since removed) Justin Sevakis.
We've seen KV operate long enough to know that if you proudly declare being KV (Shane), lie for Monica / Jamie (Kaplan), or be an asshole on the "right side of history" (DC Dickless) then all your sins as a disgusting human degenerate shit pile, are forgiven because you aren't Vic Bad Man.

That would require that they admit that they're wrong. They've been claiming that ISWV people are trolling him. Like why would they do that if they know he and Vic are friends? If they are doing that, that would make ISWV people just as bad as GG supporters were when the Right, Far Right, and Alt Right people started to support it for the sake of trolling women and not to support gamers. So far the majority of the normies on Twitter support Vic and are fans of anime. It's when you start looking into other platforms that you start to see people in it to troll and to get a quick buck. (TUG and Yellow Flash for example, and a lessor degree, YF's Discord which had a few people wanting to troll people).
Little late, but they won't admit they're wrong and we still aren't sure if it was a ISWV sped doing gayops or Jabber Lyin Cunt testing the waters to tag Johnny until he curbstomped that Doorknob sped.

Regardless, their victory of Vic not voicing Broly happened but they were too cocky and exceptional to make sure it was a KV soy boy VA, Chrissy Weebstein, or one of Weebstein's Whipping Boys that usurped the role of Broly~ They've finally come down a tiny fraction from their echo fart chamber, and are only realizing that Johnny isn't on their side in the slightest bit.

It's soooo sweet to watch.

Last edited:
Tags
None