John's Next Scam - place yer bets!

What will John's next "career" be?

• Investigative journalist writing shit-tier articles for places like bustle, etc

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • Tell-all autobiographer: "It Was My Turn!: How the Election Was Stolen From Me, John Flynt"

Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Back to """game developer""": Revolution 62 here we come!

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Street racer/luxury car blogger :jacepout:

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • "It's not a defeat, but a chance to learn and grow": John runs again!!

Votes: 51 19.0%
  • John wins his election, causing a catastrophic rift in this timeline and killing us all

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Shit himself and do nothing/I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 28 10.4%
  • (Null) Charity/nonprofit to help those who grew up as poor black children like John

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • (Judge Holden) Scifi author: "The Moon Rocks Are a Harsh Mistress"

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • (Elbe) All-female e-sports team - no penises allowed, and beating us is literally rape and murder!

Votes: 32 11.9%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking for myself, I personally can't believe that John is actually going to be on the ballot in just a little over a month, bringing this insane multiyear saga to a close when @RepStephenLynch puts a bullet in the head of John's severely mentally-disabled scampaign. And since we all love baseless speculation, I thought I'd put it to a vote as to what the good autists of Kiwi Farms think about John's current trajectory. Let's fucking do this.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised to see him write articles and run in the next election cycle too. Not sure he'd get enough attention as a 'journalist' for his liking, but he's set himself up with enough inroads to shit-tier media (like Bustle) that he could maybe begbully a job in those circles. John sees himself as a leader, though, and a mere journalist position will never satisfy the cravings of his bloated ego.

That fucker's running again next time. And probably for president, too.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no way Wu will actually run for office again. She got attention this time as a novelty, but reporters that cover "unusual leftist insurgency candidate" aren't going to get out of bed for "perennial loser candidate who is wasting everyone's time." There's no attention and no money in running a second time, she'll drop the idea like a hot potato.

Beyond that, I wouldn't like to even try to predict what Wu will do next. Obviously it won't be another game, but beyond that the scope of her hubris is unlimited. I had a go at predicting her next move before R60 was released, and I never for a moment saw Congresswuman BriBri coming.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Honestly it's a toss up between being a car journalist since Wu's taken an addiction to cars over the past few months and trying to organize how to run again for office.

But yeah, it'll be a position that could be taken to need 'strong female role models' in it while also looking from the outside like a job that doesn't actually require a lot of work. Everything Wu has done is high visibility stuff that looks glamorous and provides a soapbox to spout bullshit without visible workloads which involve sitting at a desk - Journalist, cartoonist, indie game developer, now wanna be politician.

What I want to know is what Wu's plan is for when Frank stops being the provider for this constant spending - after all, Wu's been blowing money on big expensive toys and travel instead of putting it into a savings account. It's possible they simply have no meaningful savings that will continue to provide for them once Frank either dies or is no longer employed by way of being fired or simply having to retire.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the fact she is already in the Hugo circlejerk I would add "become a totally best selling sci-fi author" to the list by either paying some hungry ghost writer franks money to write a book for her or just literally copypasting fanfics and changing the names, which the likes of scalzi and doctorow will hype as amazing and perfect and groundbreaking masterpieces the way they did speds like NK Jemsin and her journo clique buddies will advertise fanatically for her too

Also given how jawdroppingly two faced and bereft of principle Wu is, I really would not discount the possibility of her going full "LAWL ESS JAY DUBYAYOOS ARE SO DUMB AMIRITE? GAMERGATE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT GUIZ!" in the coming few years should SJW/woke shit rapidly fall out of fashion following a failed blue-wave/second trump victory. I mean...it would be the most transparently and pathetically stupid thing imaginable ofcourse but then Wu has proved many times over to be just that transparently and pathetically stupid as a person.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lets see, wu likes high visibility passive income positions that garner respect without working for it.

charity is on the top of my list, probably something about inspiring women to get into STEM.
I am sure some kind of 501(c)3 charity scam like the Wu Foundation has crossed both their minds but it might be even more risky than a scam campaign. No one gives a shit when a political campaign spends thousands of dollars failing to ever take off, but there's groups out there that will care if a nonprofit dedicated to promoting women in STEM fields fails to do anything but fly around one mentally ill man in a dress and give his sugar daddy a tax write off.

I still think book deal is the next, safest con for the Wus. For one, Brianna can use his autobiography to seed more lies for things like his Wikipedia page and he could potentially leverage the "experience" into other writing deals like what others have done. Plus, it's something he only has to passively work on so he can still be an obnoxious cunt on social media all day without any concern.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the fact she is already in the Hugo circlejerk I would add "become a totally best selling sci-fi author" to the list
I'm not so sure about that. It's one thing for Frank to get some extramural signal boosting from sci-fi SJWs, but actually trying to rig an SJW-vs-SJW popularity contest won't work because everyone is trying to do it, and many of them are more actively plugged into the convention clique than Frank and John.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to play the longshot here. Becoming a YouTuber with a channel about being a "smoking hot babe driving smoking hot sports cars".
Just think of all the video equipment they'd need to buy!
I want to see him film himself at some drag strip, so that he'll actually become a racer.

Plus if he does a "money shift" that'll be hilarious, imagine how much money he'd be having to pay the dealer.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still think book deal is the next, safest con for the Wus. For one, Brianna can use his autobiography to seed more lies for things like his Wikipedia page and he could potentially leverage the "experience" into other writing deals like what others have done. Plus, it's something he only has to passively work on so he can still be an obnoxious cunt on social media all day without any concern.
I would absolutely love to see Wu try to write an autobiography without ever admitting she was a tranny.
It'd be like that whole chatting to a boy crush on prodigy anecdote to the power of infinity. We could serialise a paragraph a day and laugh forever.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not so sure about that. It's one thing for Frank to get some extramural signal boosting from sci-fi SJWs, but actually trying to rig an SJW-vs-SJW popularity contest won't work because everyone is trying to do it, and many of them are more actively plugged into the convention clique than Frank and John.
From what I have seen its more of a turn taking charade than a feeding frenzy. Everybody waits their turn to get their shitty generic harlequin romance with added muhpresshion (i.e. Jemsin) or autist tier artwork of tranny (i.e. frank) in exchange for mutual asspats and exposure.

Now whether Wu has the patience for anything less than immidiate Hugo awards and mass exposure is another question entirely, since she seems adept at alienating any and all willing allies in the land solely because she is so fucking obnoxious and narcissistic even for SJW charlatans

ZKWNordman

kiwifarms.net
Talking head on some web video show. It will require no work on her part and allow her to argue with people.

She’ll state plans to write a book, so her Twitter bio will include”noted author” and an upcoming book that will never materialize.

She might run again just to say she is, but she will do even less work toward that.

She’ll break another Porsche

Tags
None