John's Next Scam - place yer bets!

What will John's next "career" be?

• Investigative journalist writing shit-tier articles for places like bustle, etc

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • Tell-all autobiographer: "It Was My Turn!: How the Election Was Stolen From Me, John Flynt"

Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Back to """game developer""": Revolution 62 here we come!

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Street racer/luxury car blogger :jacepout:

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • "It's not a defeat, but a chance to learn and grow": John runs again!!

Votes: 51 19.0%
  • John wins his election, causing a catastrophic rift in this timeline and killing us all

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Shit himself and do nothing/I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 28 10.4%
  • (Null) Charity/nonprofit to help those who grew up as poor black children like John

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • (Judge Holden) Scifi author: "The Moon Rocks Are a Harsh Mistress"

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • (Elbe) All-female e-sports team - no penises allowed, and beating us is literally rape and murder!

Votes: 32 11.9%

• Total voters

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'll continue to do her podcasts. Don't know if she makes money off those, but it gives her that pseudo tech cred she wants. Maybe she could even get to the point of doing a Ted Talk.

I could see her trying to do the whole twitch streamer thing as well, at least until she finds her next big grift. She'd be really bad at it, but it's fairly easy to do, and I think she can garner a hugbox on that platform fairly quickly.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If John wants to do twitch streaming, he has to learn how to fix his audio. The last stream, no one could hear what he was saying most of the time because he does not understand to put the microphone near his mouth.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
I think he'll push hard on public speaker/talking head. It's far less work as he can just show up and yammer on for and hour, since we all know he's not going to bother preparing for anything. It also lets him him feel smart and special which is all he really cares about.

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he'll push hard on public speaker/talking head. It's far less work as he can just show up and yammer on for and hour, since we all know he's not going to bother preparing for anything. It also lets him him feel smart and special which is all he really cares about.
If Flu goes this route, would they go on The Young Turks? Iirc there was some connection between the two for some reason.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking a charity, no matter how lolcow they have been filing the FEC stuff, 501cs are easier to bilk. John would love to pay himself, steal from the tax payers and kiss his own ass at the same time.

Even better how lax the laws are he'd probably be right up in the clear legally. Think about John the pro (what isn't he pro at ?) now looking out for the little guy... err girlz in tech/media/sniper rifles/tweezers or what ever he wants to use as his grift.

Also he will talk about how poor he is dumping it all into non profit while buying 100k cars because John.

Elbe

kiwifarms.net
And he already possesses a level of cynicism and sociopathy usually reserved for faith-healers and other varieties of con artists....

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
"I absolutely love running for office" says the tranny who has barely done anything beyond stand around and spew bullshit occasionally to uninterested seniors. No community outreach, no attempt to actually identify issues in the district that need addressing, and most of the campaign budget was spent on mid-life crisis-mobiles.

"Everything in my life has trained me for this moment" says the Tranny whose only political experience was being an intern for a Republican many years ago and can't even cite that because it was during the John Walker Flynt years and Wu wants to keep that buried deeper than the Marianas Trench.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
There's not going to be an autobiography because that involves work. She's not going to do anything that requires more work than traveling around giving speeches and writing the occasional op ed.
If there is, expect Wu to try and get the biggest advance possible, get some crowdfunding money, and then promote it everywhere and try and get more Patreon donations to milk some more $$$ from the usual marks. The release date for the book will be pushed back further and further until finally enough people raise a fuss and the final result is released. It will be short, half-assed, full of typos, and not have an ending like any other autobiography might, but people better love it, since we need more women in writing.

Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely love to see Wu try to write an autobiography without ever admitting she was a tranny.
It'd be like that whole chatting to a boy crush on prodigy anecdote to the power of infinity. We could serialise a paragraph a day and laugh forever.
Or better yet, another freakin' autobiography about GamerGate.

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With his legendary capacity to reinvent the wheel, only badly but now trans-inclusive (yay) he'll invent a handy device for grooming one's hair so it doesn't look like a dead rat exploded on one's head. Prototypes are buried in the dead rat that has exploded on his head.

(Can I vote for a run for POTUS? Campaign slogan "GRAB 'ER BY THE PUSS.....oh.")

Last edited:

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
John will run for some small, insignificant office.
Nah, you can't bloviate on Twitter about fighting Trump and changing all these big things if you're just on a city council. Their power is local and you aren't getting re-tweets talking about a meeting to decide if a Wendy's should be allowed.

You also don't get donations by this pipeline of idiots that keep feeding her campaign coffers. You don't get mainstream media doing profiles on you.

She'll just perpetually run for this seat because it's the perfect mix of not having to do much work, being given money by morons, and keeping up a national profile by bumbling morons in the media.

Tags
None