John's Next Scam - place yer bets!

What will John's next "career" be?

• Investigative journalist writing shit-tier articles for places like bustle, etc

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • Tell-all autobiographer: "It Was My Turn!: How the Election Was Stolen From Me, John Flynt"

Votes: 35 13.1%
  • Back to """game developer""": Revolution 62 here we come!

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Street racer/luxury car blogger :jacepout:

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • "It's not a defeat, but a chance to learn and grow": John runs again!!

Votes: 51 19.0%
  • John wins his election, causing a catastrophic rift in this timeline and killing us all

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Shit himself and do nothing/I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 28 10.4%
  • (Null) Charity/nonprofit to help those who grew up as poor black children like John

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • (Judge Holden) Scifi author: "The Moon Rocks Are a Harsh Mistress"

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • (Elbe) All-female e-sports team - no penises allowed, and beating us is literally rape and murder!

Votes: 32 11.9%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frank was talking about going to some Con in a couple months. So my guess is airfare, hotel, and meals under "meeting donors" or whatever she says when she flies out to Apple conferences on the campaign dime.
Yup. One of the main reasons to keep the scampaign going is that the Wus get to claim so many expenses as being because she's running for Congress, rather than just their usual bullshit. They did it a lot with the last one, taking trips out of state to things they wanted to go to, and writing them off as being campaign expenses.

It's more of the same, but this time she's losing more of other people's money than Frank's. No wonder he supports it.

N

NG 070

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to believe Bri would stick her nose into comics next, because what a glorious trainwreck that would be.

But she seems to be going whole hog into politics now, so... who knows.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to believe Bri would stick her nose into comics next, because what a glorious trainwreck that would be.

But she seems to be going whole hog into politics now, so... who knows.
While the trainwreck aspect of comics right now would be appealing to his professional victim mentality, I think Brianna views diving into Comicsgate as being "beneath" him now. From his perspective, he's been a successful software engineer, investigative journalist, animator, and now is a hot, rising, progressive star in politics. Why go back down?

I think Brianna is going to stick to politics for awhile because she just can't think of anywhere else to go that would be a step up.

• Agree
Reactions: Replicant Sasquatch
Tags
None