JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
i just remembered netflix finally put jojo on netflix us, but it's the censored version that aired on tv and not the bluray version, so hulu already has an advantage

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the English version of the new song will still say "Uragirimono no Requiem" or if it'll say "Traitor's Requiem"

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lackadaisy

Buttered Bread

kiwifarms.net
I love the new op so much! But did anyone else notice a sudden drop in the quality in the rest of the show? Like, I feel like they were really rushing the faces, and even up close they looked kinda dinky.
(Idk might just be noticing a lot more since this is one of my favorite fights.)

• Agree
Reactions: Lackadaisy

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
I love the new op so much! But did anyone else notice a sudden drop in the quality in the rest of the show? Like, I feel like they were really rushing the faces, and even up close they looked kinda dinky.
(Idk might just be noticing a lot more since this is one of my favorite fights.)
Yeah it'd go from low quality then suddenly spike to top tier stuff with Narancia's freakouts from Talking Heads.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
I'm a few episodes into part 4 at this point, and I have to say that part 2 with the Pillar Men has been the best of JoJo for me. Having only four villians for the whole arc allowed for each to be a lot more fleshed out than the ludicrous number of villains in part 3, and I liked how Joseph had to actually train to develop his powers and use actual physical trickery to outwit the pillar men rather than rely almost entirely on stands like later JoJos. Plus, Stroheim is a great supporting character.

Lackadaisy

kiwifarms.net
I'm a few episodes into part 4 at this point, and I have to say that part 2 with the Pillar Men has been the best of JoJo for me. Having only four villians for the whole arc allowed for each to be a lot more fleshed out than the ludicrous number of villains in part 3, and I liked how Joseph had to actually train to develop his powers and use actual physical trickery to outwit the pillar men rather than rely almost entirely on stands like later JoJos. Plus, Stroheim is a great supporting character.
This is a good opinion. There's such a wide power gap between Stand users and non users. Hamon was something you could train at, with anyone theoretically able to do so, but you're (kinda sorta) stuck with the same Stand. After Part 3, everyone pretty much already knows the basic limits of their Stands and it feels like less progression. It is neat that the users have to creatively use said powers in accordance with their limits though. Hamon was more of a traditional "power up" in that sense.

Last edited:

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Hamon was at least somewhat consistent in terms of what you could do with it, and it forced users to be more creative in terms of manipulating their environment to outsmart their opponents, like Joseph using rope knot tricks to outwit Esidisi or a hamon charged banked crossbow slug shot to cripple Wamuu. Stands are totally random in terms of abilities, and it seems like none of the protagonists have to really train hard to master them. Plus, I fucking hate how they resurrected Dio for part 3, only to have him do literally nothing outside of the last three episodes. It felt lazy as shit, and like pandering to fans who liked part 1. At least the pillar men regular did shit in the plot, and getting strong enough to overcome them after getting totally wrecked by them early on was a big driver of the plot. JoJo part 2 is simply the best JoJo, you can't beat it in any aspect, plus it has a hammy cyborg Nazi shooting UV lasers to incinerate vampire hordes and kills its godlike main villain by ejecting him into deep space with a volcanic eruption.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
The mystery of Kira will likely suck you in by the end

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gone_Fission

Lackadaisy

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino