JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what's your guys' favorite opening theme? Let's do top 3.
  1. Sono Chi no Sadame
  2. Great Days
  3. End of the World~ Sono Chi no Kioku (it's especially epic because the singers of the first 3 JoJo OPs reunited to sing it together)
Man, it's so hard to pick favorites. Every single JoJo OP is fantastic and catchy as hell.

Lackadaisy

kiwifarms.net
  1. Sono Chi no Sadame
  2. Great Days
  3. End of the World~ Sono Chi no Kioku (it's especially epic because the singers of the first 3 JoJo OPs reunited to sing it together)
Man, it's so hard to pick favorites. Every single JoJo OP is fantastic and catchy as hell.
Bloody Stream is the best, but I've really been digging Part 5's OPs.

Rootbeer

Bubbly, cloying, and happy
kiwifarms.net
  1. Great Days (any version)
  2. Traitor's Requiem
  3. Sono Chi no Sadame
Much like each part, none of them are bad (even Chase), some are just more great than others.
It would be cool if they went back to the 3D openings though...

Assuming they even animate it,
I'll say I'm most excited for the second OP of Steel Ball Run because I want to know how they'll
incorporate Dirty Deeds/Love Train since it's the first non-time related villain stand power.

Ebonic Tutor

"Shitposting at any cost."
kiwifarms.net
If we get into End song choices? or is it just going to basically be all...
  1. Roundabout
  2. I Want You
  3. Freak'n You

With the last two swapped around according to taste and when you were born?

Reactions: Cosmos

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got bored and tracked down all the main themes for the JoJos.

Holy shit, these are too good.

Reactions: Lackadaisy

ICameToplaY

世界一かわいい!
kiwifarms.net
  1. Sono Chi no Sadame
  2. Great Days
FIGHTING GOLD!!!

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I thought Risotto's VA was really good. He had an old-fashioned sound to him that I don't hear in most modern seiyu.
He doesn't seem to have done a whole lot of anime work.

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
I'm a few episodes into part 4 at this point, and I have to say that part 2 with the Pillar Men has been the best of JoJo for me. Having only four villians for the whole arc allowed for each to be a lot more fleshed out than the ludicrous number of villains in part 3, and I liked how Joseph had to actually train to develop his powers and use actual physical trickery to outwit the pillar men rather than rely almost entirely on stands like later JoJos. Plus, Stroheim is a great supporting character.
Should I even bother persevering? I'm three episodes into Stardust and this no-contact digimon bullshit is pig disgusting. Part 1 is probably my favourite just for the first couple of episodes and ongoing Dio douchery, while the villains in part 2 were genuinely terrifying sci-fi monsters and the whole thing was consistently pretty metal. Now it seems like from here on everyone is just going to stand on opposite sides of a room and yell merchandisable attack names at one another, right?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino