JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Real talk though. How many of you actually take the Jojo's seriously or just like it because it's so dumb you can't help but watch? I feel like I watch for a mix of those two reasons.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Real talk though. How many of you actually take the Jojo's seriously or just like it because it's so dumb you can't help but watch? I feel like I watch for a mix of those two reasons.
Depends on the scene. Sometimes it’s funny and wacky, like the Wheel of Fortune fight or Josuke vs. Speed King, other times it’ll hit you in the feels, like PolPol vs. Cream or Bites the Dust arc

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Depends on the scene. Sometimes it’s funny and wacky, like the Wheel of Fortune fight or Josuke vs. Speed King, other times it’ll hit you in the feels, like PolPol vs. Cream or Bites the Dust arc
I personally couldn't stand most of part three because it was so unbelievably dumb but I unironically enjoy parts 1 and 2 and part 4 seems really fun so far.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I personally couldn't stand most of part three because it was so unbelievably dumb but I unironically enjoy parts 1 and 2 and part 4 seems really fun so far.
Part 3 is mainly weak, but a lot of the Polnareff-centric shit like Hanged Man and Cream was genuinely heartfelt

Reactions: Violence Jack

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Part 3 is mainly weak, but a lot of the Polnareff-centric shit like Hanged Man and Cream was genuinely heartfelt
I dunno, Polnareff was 50% of my problem with part 3 because al the drawn out piss and shit jokes seemed to revolve around him. Then we got that great episode where he was a naked little kid who won by using poop. I could go on, but my point is Araki needs to keep his gross fetish to himself.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, Polnareff was 50% of my problem with part 3 because al the drawn out piss and shit jokes seemed to revolve around him. Then we got that great episode where he was a naked little kid who won by using poop. I could go on, but my point is Araki needs to keep his gross fetish to himself.
C’mon, Polnareff turning J. Geil into swiss cheese and fucking incinerating Vanilla Ice with sunlight were both super cathartic

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
C’mon, Polnareff turning J. Geil into swiss cheese and fucking incinerating Vanilla Ice with sunlight were both super cathartic
i
I mean yeah I like his character sometimes, but most of the time I don't. Though that isn't to say parts 1 and 2 were perfect. Right now I'm slightly annoyed with The Hand not getting used in part 4.

However I kind of think it's all part of Araki's unintentional charm.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
i
I mean yeah I like his character sometimes, but most of the time I don't. Though that isn't to say parts 1 and 2 were perfect. Right now I'm slightly annoyed with The Hand not getting used in part 4.

However I kind of think it's all part of Araki's unintentional charm.
You might prefer Oldnareff from part 5 just like how i prefer dadtaro over youngtaro

• Agree
Reactions: Rootbeer

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
You might prefer Oldnareff from part 5
Yeah, I hear he got Lieutenant Dan'd.
One of the things I think brings me back to Jojo's is that Araki is just so nuts. For instance there's all the dogs he loves to kill, Iggy's face changing, his poop and pee fetish, his general writing style, and especially the ridiculous inconsistency of his lore. This man IS the embodiment of what would happen if the 80s had dementia and I kind of love it.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I hear he got Lieutenant Dan'd.
One of the things I think brings me back to Jojo's is that Araki is just so nuts. For instance there's all the dogs he loves to kill, Iggy's face changing, his poop and pee fetish, his general writing style, and especially the ridiculous inconsistency of his lore. This man IS the embodiment of what would happen if the 80s had dementia and I kind of love it.
The fact that ancient immortal Aztec super vampires nearly conquered the earth and ascended to the ultimate lifeform and then never get talked about ever again, along with hamon powers, is absolutely crazy.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
The fact that ancient immortal Aztec super vampires nearly conquered the earth and ascended to the ultimate lifeform and then never get talked about ever again, along with hamon powers, is absolutely crazy.
Tbf, hamon isn't nearly as useful when there's no more vampires, though the fugo light novel, that'll likely get the Rohan OVA treatment between parts 5 and 6 has someone nearly use a stone mask stolen from a nazi base that might be stroheim's in order to strengthen his stand

• Optimistic
Reactions: Freddy Freaker

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, whatever happened to Santana? All the other Pillar Men got obliterated or ejected into deep space, but he was still locked up in stone form at the Speedwagon lab. Having him escape somehow and pick up a stand ability would be a neat plot twist.

Violence Jack

Like a wraith, I cling to life, strife be my guide
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, whatever happened to Santana? All the other Pillar Men got obliterated or ejected into deep space, but he was still locked up in stone form at the Speedwagon lab. Having him escape somehow and pick up a stand ability would be a neat plot twist.
Depends on
if the pillar men are still in the pillar after the universe reset. Then again I always thought that the arrival of rock humans were either a send up or an excuse to reintroduce pillar men.
don't really know the policy on spoilers in the thread so I [redacted] some of my speculation.

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net
Tbf, hamon isn't nearly as useful when there's no more vampires, though the fugo light novel, that'll likely get the Rohan OVA treatment between parts 5 and 6 has someone nearly use a stone mask stolen from a nazi base that might be stroheim's in order to strengthen his stand
PHF getting adapted would be fucking incredible, but it doesn't star Araki's insufferable self-insert so I have my doubts it'll happen. It was also written by someone else, though he did the art.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
Araki forgot, just like giorno suddenly not giving a shit about his dad and gay priest and instead going to disneyland
If you are expecting consistency from jojo instead of asspull of the week:the series then i have some bad news for you

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I legit like the mangas almost entirely for the costume design.
I think the whole fucking enterprise is merely a medium for costume & character designs, tbh. Kind of like how eating BBQ ribs is really about the sauce at the end of the day.
I can flip through JoJo mangas and just trip on their clothes & whatnot for hours.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I can't really take it super serious but it surprises me with how feely it can actually get in between the insanity. I've honestly never had as much fun with this sort of thing as I've had with the JJBA series. There are other animes I like a lot with characters I like a lot and then there's motherfucking Joseph Joestar.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino