JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 750989
HOW DO YOU KEEP FORGETTING THAT YOU'RE A RIPPLE MASTER
JUST TAP THE TABLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHG
Sorry, Jotaro has to be the hero now, old man Joseph gets to be cool like exactly twice. I'd understand wanting to give the spotlight to the new JoJo, but then Part 4 literally lets Jotaro kill the main villain.

AT LEAST YOU COULD HAVE LET HIM GET ALESSI'D, ARAKI, COME ON

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net
Joseph even said it himself, his two least favorite terms are “work hard” and “hard work”, meanwhile Jotaro could still time stop 10 years later
Well, yeah, but at the cost of SP's durability. Either The World was incredibly rough on SP or he was too busy fucking dolphins to keep up with his training(?).

Can you train a Stand to be stronger? We know they can decay, and Dio enhanced the World's duration with vampire stamina, but I wonder if training your mind and body would cause your Stand's stats to go up.

Violence Jack

Like a wraith, I cling to life, strife be my guide
kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah, but at the cost of SP's durability. Either The World was incredibly rough on SP or he was too busy fucking dolphins to keep up with his training(?).

Can you train a Stand to be stronger? We know they can decay, and Dio enhanced the World's duration with vampire stamina, but I wonder if training your mind and body would cause your Stand's stats to go up.
I think there's more evidence that stands get better with your mental state rather than atrophying from disuse like a muscle. Johnny's Tusk unlocks more abilities the more he understands the spin. Koichi's echoes takes on different forms when he's cornered in order to overcome the situation.

SP is an aggressive stand so maybe without a gauntlet of enemies to keep him sharp Jotaro becomes complacent mentally and his abilities suffer as a result. With what happens in part six it somewhat makes sense. Then again you could be right about The World taking away some of SP's durability by leaving literal mental scars on Jotaro.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I think there's more evidence that stands get better with your mental state rather than atrophying from disuse like a muscle. Johnny's Tusk unlocks more abilities the more he understands the spin. Koichi's echoes takes on different forms when he's cornered in order to overcome the situation.

SP is an aggressive stand so maybe without a gauntlet of enemies to keep him sharp Jotaro becomes complacent mentally and his abilities suffer as a result. With what happens in part six it somewhat makes sense. Then again you could be right about The World taking away some of SP's durability by leaving literal mental scars on Jotaro.
You could argue that the wedge between him and Jolyne in part 6 cause SP to lose durability, but it DOES seem like time stop only gets better with practice, maybe from a mental standpoint, practicing with timestop “hardens” Jotaro. As for the heart strain, you could maybe argue that the effect of a timestop on the heart is akin to a panic attack

OhGoy

shit demon
kiwifarms.net
i'm really not a fan of secco and cioccolatta's look in the anime

it doesn't help that cioccolata's constantly got a shit eating grin going on in the anime

while in the manga, IIRC he only smiled when he thought he was winning (and when secco was being a good boi)

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
i'm really not a fan of secco and cioccolatta's look in the anime

it doesn't help that cioccolata's constantly got a shit eating grin going on in the anime

while in the manga, IIRC he only smiled when he thought he was winning (and when secco was being a good boi)
that shit was fuckin hilarious

• Feels
Reactions: Kyria the Great

aFairlyOddFaggot

obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, drug abuse
kiwifarms.net
The problem with Stardust Crusaders is that it drags on way too long. It makes me glad I could marathon a bunch of episodes at a time since I didn't watch it when it aired, because watching half a Stand fight a week would be hellish. The Dio fight at the end kind of makes it worth it, along with the characters (they all get great interaction). Part 2 is indeed great though.
it feels like some episodes exist just because the anime needs to show off a stand, like the sun episode where nothing happens except the stand user getting incapacitated. but it does make the high priestess episodes more exciting just because its the last fight before the Egypt arc.

Reactions: Kyria the Great

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
it feels like some episodes exist just because the anime needs to show off a stand, like the sun episode where nothing happens except the stand user getting incapacitated. but it does make the high priestess episodes more exciting just because its the last fight before the Egypt arc.
Sun was actually one of my favorite Stand fights from Part 3, just because of the ending with Jotaro's response to the guy and how he gets his ass beat.

aFairlyOddFaggot

obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, drug abuse
kiwifarms.net
Sun was actually one of my favorite Stand fights from Part 3, just because of the ending with Jotaro's response to the guy and how he gets his ass beat.
if were talking favorite stand fights my favorite goes to death 13 just for the absurdity of it all (and kakyoin)

edit: favorite stand fight from stardust crusaders.

Reactions: Violence Jack
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino