• Johnny

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Gappy

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Deadwaste

it's 3 am go to bed you fuck
kiwifarms.net
part 6 will probably come out 2020 judging by the patterns in when each season comes out. we just need to be patient

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Golden Wind isn't out on Blu Ray. Chill dudes. Hopefully we get a PHE as an OVA.

Or alternatively they've just been staring at the ending to Stone Ocean for two months and just wondering what the fuck to do.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be hyped when Davidpro adapts Stone Ocean, though I hope they shorten the Punishment Ward fights (mainly Dragon's Dream and Yo-Yo Ma) as those were the worst fights in the part and among the worst fights in Jojo. Though I will be excited to see that ending animated because god damn Part 6 has one of the best endings among the first six Jojo parts.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be hyped when Davidpro adapts Stone Ocean, though I hope they shorten the Punishment Ward fights (mainly Dragon's Dream and Yo-Yo Ma) as those were the worst fights in the part and among the worst fights in Jojo. Though I will be excited to see that ending animated because god damn Part 6 has one of the best endings among the first six Jojo parts.
Well, the ending needs to be animated better than the manga. Because the manga was too open since
Part 6 has the happiest ending. Parts 1-5 happen, but Jotaro is no longer going across the world fighting Stand users because Pucci has ceased to exist, so he and his daughter have a great relationship. Araki didn't do a good job going over that these are the same characters and made everyone think it was some nihilistic shit, when I can't really recall Jojo being ever about total nihilism. But yes, this ending is amazing since its basically the best ending. Pucci ceases to exist, Joylene has a great relationship with her dad and probably her mom, and is about to get married. She doesn't have a Stand. The Joestar bloodline lives on while Dio is completely eliminated.

oh, but it is. just not all of it. the next bluray comes out in a few days from now
Ah shit. Well, David Pro show no indications of giving up Jojo.

Tism the Return

True and tried ratsthetic
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand Stone Ocean has also some fantastic fights like the first Jolyne vs Pucci or the Survivor fight. Top tier entertainment right there.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Admittedly I'm more excited for Steel Ball Run than Stone Ocean but Davidpro have a way of making even the more boring parts exciting.

I do wonder if Crunchyroll is going to keep Limp Biskit as Flaccid Pancake though.

Reactions: Marco Fucko

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the ending needs to be animated better than the manga. Because the manga was too open since
Part 6 has the happiest ending. Parts 1-5 happen, but Jotaro is no longer going across the world fighting Stand users because Pucci has ceased to exist, so he and his daughter have a great relationship. Araki didn't do a good job going over that these are the same characters and made everyone think it was some nihilistic shit, when I can't really recall Jojo being ever about total nihilism. But yes, this ending is amazing since its basically the best ending. Pucci ceases to exist, Joylene has a great relationship with her dad and probably her mom, and is about to get married. She doesn't have a Stand. The Joestar bloodline lives on while Dio is completely eliminated.

Ah shit. Well, David Pro show no indications of giving up Jojo.
The Eyes of Heaven game did a similar sort of ending that I liked a lot, even if it was a bit too “happy ending”.
You see that Jotaro used the powers he gained fighting DIO: Gone To Heaven to rewrite history so his friends survive the fight with DIO, and through pictures of each part, you see he also gave the best possible outcomes for each part(Ceaser makes it to the final battle with Kars, ect). The game ends with him showing up in Part 4, but he also has kid Jolene with him

Tags
None