Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Johnny

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Gappy

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
Apparently theres some shit going down over a jojo meme. About a year ago, The Shuckmeister made a video of things that Araki forgot and the sequel, at a combined total of over 3.5 million views in just a year. But last week, another youtuber named Hamon Beat, who usually does videos that say 'this is what the reference is' and 'this part is different from the manga' made a video "Debunking Araki Forgot: Parts 1 & 2"
As said in the video, Beat's doing it because people are starting to take the Araki Forgot memes serious, even when the supposed 'plot holes' are either due to mistranslations or they're addressed in the series outright. You can see similar issues with CinemaSins or any DBZ fan that spergs about Toriyama writing off Launch or Goku's ability as a father.
But thats not worth posting about. What made this intresting is that Shuckmeister uploaded a preemptive counter video addressing his own memes
Just like a minute and a half in, he rails on some fanartists twitter posts for not wanting another meme video before saying Beat's videos are 'not treating me like a decent human being' and 'saying that 90% of everything I say is a lie' about a video where the guy is responding mainly to youtube comments. Shuck still gets some of the things wrong in the video anyway.
Shuck's looking like he's doing a CinemaSins, saying "You can't criticize me because IT'S ALL A JOKE" but instead of only keeping it in comments and letting his 14 year old fans defend him, he made a whole video to defend himself from the guy who never once talks about him.

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why you would take Jojo super cereal anyway. Jojo is fun and its drama comes from the ridiculous shit that happens. To do it seriously is patently idiotic.
It's the same thing that happens with DBZ, where in an effort to seem mature and better than those anime normies, you look for anything you possibly can to point at and say THIS IS WHY DBZ/JOJO IS WRITTEN BY A HACK FRAUD! There are loads of people even today that are zealots over choices Toriyama made in DBZ and call him HACK FRAUD over. My favorite example is Goku being irredeemably shitty for smiling while his son gets his spine crushed by Cell.It's actually pretty saiyan human realistic characterizing. Goku (and also Cell (he wanted some cool shit to happen)) expected his son to get stronger in the heat of battle because it's what HE would do so he expects his kid to do the same. With help from Big Green, he actually realizes that Gohan isn't gonna go super pooper scooper 2 from getting the shit beat outta him, so Goku changes his advice and Cell shits out kids to beat up the other guys.
Dad trying to teach son how to do things, but realizes that his son learns different from him. Of course, to read things like this, you'd need to be able to have perspective and not be autistic, or have issues with your dad. If someone's bitching that hard about Goku, they're likely to be all 3.

It's all just egotism, projecting, and surface level autism. At some point a lot of 'diehard fans' of jojo or dbz or some other hot button anime on youtube seem to make more videos about the problems than about whats good Totally Not Mark.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
So I just discovered today that Sardinia is on a MTG card.

1570578842937.png

They did basic land promos for different territories featuring real world places, I knew about that just never knew that they did one of Sardinia. Apparently pretty expensive too.

the autist of dojima

Shitposter of shitposters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why you would take Jojo super cereal anyway. Jojo is fun and its drama comes from the ridiculous shit that happens. To do it seriously is patently idiotic.
This is the same series that needs to asspull a deux ex machina near the end, i dont know why would you take a series like jojo seriously

Remove Goat

Wendy_Carter's #1 fan and now goat free
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Here's the cast.

In short:
Giorno's Sugimura
Bucciarati's Noctis
Mista is the 2edgy4you bird asshole from Breath of the Wild
Narancia is the blond asshole from Devilman Crybaby
Fugo is Nago from Blazblue
Abbacchio's the guy who said this

Kinda disappointed Fugo isn't voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, tbh, would have been a perfect fit.

Last edited:

Unoriginal Username

Playing a Real Shen Megoomi Tensay Game
kiwifarms.net
Great seeing a JoJo thread on this site.

All I gotta say is that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is pretty good, shame the fanbase fucking sucks.
Most of the manga fans are pretty chill, i don't see 10,000 videos of Funny Valentine going Dojyaan or compilations of Jo2uke singing how he loves large fries. I was wondering that if the anime ended at just stone ocean half of the anime onlys would leave because Jotaro while the other half would wait for the Steel Ball Run anime to air

No Exit

Lol to cow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the manga fans are pretty chill, i don't see 10,000 videos of Funny Valentine going Dojyaan or compilations of Jo2uke singing how he loves large fries. I was wondering that if the anime ended at just stone ocean half of the anime onlys would leave because Jotaro while the other half would wait for the Steel Ball Run anime to air
Man I haven't even considered the freakout the anime only people will have at the end of part 6.

Pretty sure most female fans will be leaving.

Marco Fucko

The lies and affectations.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gender equality my dudes, if we can deal with beautiful shirtless men for 5+ Parts. Chicks can deal with handsome midriff women for one part. Granted none of the dudes had the masturbating as a first impression but still.
More importantly: what's gonna be the SJW reaction to Anasui inexplicably having a sex change.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Violence Jack
Tags
None