JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Who's your favorite JoJo?

• Jonathan

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Joseph

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • Jotaro

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Josuke

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Giorno

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Jolyne

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Johnny

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Gappy

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters

Violence Jack

Words, that kill.
kiwifarms.net
Assuming DP even keeps girl Anasui, they'll probably be forcing some "Anasui is trans" shit
the funny thing is that araki even primes the trans shit with the panel of Joylene staring at a transman's junk. Saying "wow the future is now." God i forgot how much weird stuff was dropped in Stone Ocean.

Unoriginal Username

Playing a Real Shen Megoomi Tensay Game
kiwifarms.net
More importantly: what's gonna be the SJW reaction to Anasui inexplicably having a sex change.
Tumblr already made Anasui their sugar darling, so it'll probably get trending on twitter and a shit ton of art that say trans rights or something
I wonder how'll they'll react when Anasui gets killed by a gay black priest?

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr already made ANasui their sugar darling, so it'll probably get trending on twitter and a shit ton of art that say trans rights or something
I wonder how'll they'll react when Anasui gets killed by a gay black priest?
Dio's white privilege infected Pucci's mind, making him a white supremacist who commits violence against nonbinary people.

Unoriginal Username

Playing a Real Shen Megoomi Tensay Game
kiwifarms.net
The optimist in me thinks they won't, because they left Josuke being saved by himself in the anime with no explanation whatsoever
They can always retcon or handwave it as Diver Down pretending to be Anasui considering it could disguise a civilian as himself at one point

Last edited:

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
What's so vague about it?
Pucci dies and fucks off, everyone else gets reborn in a new universe. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's so vague about it?
Pucci dies and fucks off, everyone else gets reborn in a new universe. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
Read: speedwatchers. The ending is perfectly fine, it doesn't need to have everything spelled out. Let fans draw their own conclusions.
That it's actually a super happy ending where Jotaro doesn't have to fight stand users after part 5 because Pucci is wiped from existence. Parts 1-5 happened, part 6 is completely retconned.

Jotaro has a good relationship with his daughter, Joylene is going to get married and they no longer have to have bizzare adventures, haunted by Dio or go to jail and have their lives fucked because of Pucci.

Its literally happily ever after.

I guess it's hard to understand for some people since it looks so bleak on the outset but when you think about it, it's really good.

I guess I don't trust Twitter tards and anime fans for understanding things.

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
That it's actually a super happy ending where Jotaro doesn't have to fight stand users after part 5 because Pucci is wiped from existence. Parts 1-5 happened, part 6 is completely retconned.

Jotaro has a good relationship with his daughter, Joylene is going to get married and they no longer have to have bizzare adventures, haunted by Dio or go to jail and have their lives fucked because of Pucci.

Its literally happily ever after.

I guess it's hard to understand for some people since it looks so bleak on the outset but when you think about it, it's really good.

I guess I don't trust Twitter tards and anime fans for understanding things.
Yes, it's about as happy as it's ever getting for any non-SBR universe Joestar considering everythng else.
Even then DP can easily solve any potential confusion about it by slightly extending the epilogue anyone narrating. But considering the newfags in the JJBA fanbase would rather go "haha Araki forgot xd" than think you might be right.

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Great seeing a JoJo thread on this site.

All I gotta say is that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is pretty good, shame the fanbase fucking sucks.
Hey, the fanbase isn't that bad compared to others. Plus, it's funny to read comments of boomers getting confused about young kids and some Chinese cartoon on old music related to JoJo.

Last edited:

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's about as happy as it's ever getting for any non-SBR universe Joestar considering everythng else.
Even then DP can easily solve any potential confusion about it by slightly extending the epilogue anyone narrating. But considering the newfags in the JJBA fanbase would rather go "haha Araki forgot xd" than think you might be right.
I'd love for a little extra narration and an extended epilogue
to see Jotaro one last time. I think the primary weakness of the ending is basically a lack of a sendoff. Its the last time with these characters, ever. Even though the ending is good, an extended epilogue would be great. Just showing all the JoJos that are still alive, where they are, what they're doing (even if its just a short montage), before we say goodbye to them forever.

You don't have to explicitly say 'Yes, Jotaro in this universe went through parts 3-4-5 and he still has Star Platnium. Jotaro's memories and death are wiped from Part 6 as it is a retcon'.

Even I want an extended epilogue. I get Araki wanted to keep it ambiguous, but I do want a good sendoff before we move into the SBR universe.

• Agree
Reactions: Tism the Return

PopRocks

High School Dropout Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I'd love for a little extra narration and an extended epilogue
to see Jotaro one last time. I think the primary weakness of the ending is basically a lack of a sendoff. Its the last time with these characters, ever. Even though the ending is good, an extended epilogue would be great. Just showing all the JoJos that are still alive, where they are, what they're doing (even if its just a short montage), before we say goodbye to them forever.

You don't have to explicitly say 'Yes, Jotaro in this universe went through parts 3-4-5 and he still has Star Platnium. Jotaro's memories and death are wiped from Part 6 as it is a retcon'.

Even I want an extended epilogue. I get Araki wanted to keep it ambiguous, but I do want a good sendoff before we move into the SBR universe.
That be nice but considering that VA didn't get that; eg, where Fugo goes, what happened to Trish after, I expect it to go exactly like the manga. I suppose that's the cost of being true to the manga.

the autist of dojima

Six scoops
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That be nice but considering that VA didn't get that; eg, where Fugo goes, what happened to Trish after, I expect it to go exactly like the manga. I suppose that's the cost of being true to the manga.
Member when giorno was supossed to appear in part 6 but he gets lost in fucking disney or something?
You will get your not jolyne ending with no mention of anyone else and youre gonna like it

Tags
None