Careercow Jonathan Bishop (Crocels News/Research/Press/Base/Trolling Academy, Dzon Bishop, BonathanJishop) - Droning mentalist, failed politician, pseud, self proclaimed Internet trolling expert.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And in Walton wasn't he standing for a single-issue anti-troll party?

cq9APA1.png

That has to be the most :autism: party of all time.

EDIT: Right, I'm shuttin' down for the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll have another crack at some of his "research."

He stood on an anti-troll platform for the Pluralist Party (Prop. Jonathon Edward Bishop) which, when you read the website, allows him to be whatever the fuck he wants. Bishop can use the Pluralist name to be a complete chamelon politically. When he stood for South Central Wales it was on some bizarre ticket of student legal representation as part of his autistic spergery crusade on a legal system he barely understands.

Wait....

Jonbo said:
Because I am a trolling expert, and Kiwi Farms wishes they were, they have chosen to abuse me.

Did... did he try to legitimately use the "They're just jealous" excuse?

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well now. I've been reading his "research" again to see just what he's about. Specifically, a paper from 2014 in which he tries to argue a link between Anonymous and Robin Hood. Amazingly, he only quotes himself once in this paper. The rest of it seems to be little more than a distillation of other authors' writings on the Robin Hood legend, with some totally unoriginal thoughts shovelled onto the end where he tries to shoehorn a link to Anonymous.

In all fairness, I can't see how taking on the Church of Scientology and hacking for lulz is at all robbing from the rich and giving to the poor. He claims that the Occupy movement grew out of Anonymous as well.

But the crowning moment of autism? Where he says this:

Jonathan Edward Bishop said:
The author is a qualified and experienced researcher in the areas of Robin Hood Studies, Media Studies and Internet trolling. This allowed for an inductive approach to drawing out of the various Robin Hood media-texts, their commonalities and consistent themes.

Robin Hood Studies is a thing?!?!

(Source: here.)

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robin Hood Studies is a thing?!?!(Source: here.)

Holy shit, it is a thing! Google it! University of Nottingham, no surprise. But Rochester, too: "In 1997, Professor Thomas Hahn organized the first meeting of the International Association for Robin Hood Studies, held at the University of Rochester..."

International Association for Robin Hood Studies. Truly, we live in Clown World now. The question is, is Bishop a true and honest member?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't sound that ridiculous if they're merely interested in the historical basis. Attempting to tie it in with Anonymous is just bizarre, though.

I think I can explain his logic. Robin Hood was seen as a folk hero for taking from the rich and giving it to the commoners. In a similar manner Anonymous was taking on the powerful (ex: governments, churches), which then helped the common internet users.

And then add autism and illiteracy, and you get this guy's posts on the subject.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clicking links on his Scribd copies of his "research" eventually took me to a copy of a tribunal judgement of a case between himself and the Charities Commission.

https://www.scribd.com/document/318...up-v-The-Charity-Commission-for-England-Wales

Basically, they wouldn't register Crocels as a charity, he got salty, and appealed it, and this was the appeal decision.

I particularly like that his witness evidence was basically him denouncing the staff of the Charities Commission. I also like this section of the judgement:

15. Mr Bishop on behalf of CCMG made submissions and also replied to the Charity Commission’s submissions. His arguments may be summarised as follows:

(i) CCMG is an academic, educational and informational organisation without a political agenda. Its strategic focus is to win the Nobel Peace Prize;

(ii) CCMG seeks to test the co-operative consortia model to enable not-for-profit, for profit and mixed-profit organisations to work together to improve outcomes for young and disabled people;

(iii) CCMG’s proposed activities include: a community arts project; the development of a device to treat survivors of war (civilian and military) by re-programming their emotions using EEG signals; the development of a device to assist people with social difficulties with communication; the development of a device for monitoring and mentoring young or disabled people over the internet; the development of projects to assist the career prospects of young and disabled people through encouraging their participation in research and writing, access information if they are being cyber-bullied and to facilitate the distribution of opinion and cultural artefacts; facilitating the development of technologies used in warzones to reduce civilian casualties, for example a drone which can detect the emotional state of people on the ground, a drone which could assess material transmitted by wi-fi to determine whether it constitutes a threat to peace, and a CCTV system to help prevent crime; and promoting academic discourse on the subjects of war and peace through publications and conferences, educational courses and research;

So apparently Crocels' endgame is to stop all war ever by developing the self-aware colony secret project from Alpha Centauri. Well, at least he thinks big.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Robin Hood Studies" is... actually a legit thing. Mainly because we do know Robin Hood existed, the issue is, much like King Arthur, many ballads, myths, places etc named after him may not be historically related. (Robin's Hood Bay in Yorkshire, for example) It's a lot like studying the Arthurian Myth and its effect on society, mythology, literature etc.

DrainRedRain

i did because i was asked to
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Robin Hood Studies" is... actually a legit thing. Mainly because we do know Robin Hood existed, the issue is, much like King Arthur, many ballads, myths, places etc named after him may not be historically related. (Robin's Hood Bay in Yorkshire, for example) It's a lot like studying the Arthurian Myth and its effect on society, mythology, literature etc.

Isn't easier to, idk, study History/Classical Literature/Classical Myths? They have to o a whole International Association for Robin Hood?

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love it when people try to throw around Anonymous like they're part of some super seekrit clubhouse of uber l33t hax0rs, as opposed to a bunch of random jackasses faffing about on TorChat and occasionally renting Amazon servers for botnets.

It's like he's trying to pull the mafioso “Wouldn't want anything bad to happen, would you?” form of intimidation, but he's the only one who doesn't realize that everyone can tell he's playing with an empty hand.

Might as well claim you have a friend/relative over at CloudFlare, and they'll totally delete our website so we better play nice you guys or else.