Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928437
I’ll blame Slingblade for getting drunk and losing his phone. Trump doesn’t give a shit about some pathetic drunk going through a midlife crisis, in a dress or not.

Anyway, happy birthday Toren! Have fun getting drunk on your own! You don’t look a day over 70, seriously.
If Jonathan disappears, it will be because he finally completely destroyed his liver. We know he isn't going to disappear from Twitter unless he's dead because it's where he grifts for his next 1.75 liter bottle of bottom shelf vodka.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, potential for incoming TMI/PL here, so I'll sperler it, but I did a thing. Don't you fucking nick me if you click me ! <3
I'm a man of certain means, well, a Lesbian Party of certain means. The last 7 days I've been running an experiment with GrubHub. I spent over $300 eating there at a hotel I had to stay at while my new house is finished. Anyway..I'd order from trendy and chain restaurants and have dinner for two days each time. $355 is what we spend at the supermercado in Colombia at my apartamento there, but we feed like 10 people because of all the guests. Either way... After getting an entree, quesadillas/equivalent, one more app, maybe a beverage etc, the charges came out around $60 +/- each. Sadly, because I was bored, I thought of Johnny Holiday as I did this. His constant grifting keeps him in the GrubHub lap of luxury.

One VERY cool thing that separates GrubHub from say, Dominoes etc, is being all online, they "hubber" rolling your food to you literally hands you like a Macy's bag of food and you're done. Nothing to sign, no need to make eye contact. If I was constantly feeling embarrassed for myself, I could understand where GrubHub would be the Gremlin's choice

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure whatever slingblade drives has a spare, even if it's a donut. And I doubt his tires in the back are bigger than the front ones like my camaro has. I bought a new wheel for my camaro after I blew a tire and hit a curb. The stock wheel and new tire was 4 or 5 hundred all together.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure whatever slingblade drives has a spare, even if it's a donut. And I doubt his tires in the back are bigger than the front ones like my camaro has. I bought a new wheel for my camaro after I blew a tire and hit a curb. The stock wheel and new tire was 4 or 5 hundred all together.
Unless he's driving a Subaru, there's no way a blown tire should cost that much.

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Jonathan!
4.png

Stop lying you toad! You demanded $4720! If troons get no trust it is because all of them are just like you!
6.png

623.png

I'm pretty sure the machete-waving lunatic that John Neumann's housemate saw was an illusion, put in their minds by malicious doxers intent to erode John's social support and drive him to self-immolation.

8.png

LGBTNation gloats over a mom in the United Caliphate getting arrested by the Thought Police:
6.png

8=-.png

PhD crossover
6.png

14.png

5.png

You make no fucking sense.

The vile fat toad dolls up as a hippie Cleopatra zombie:
1568169918479.png

EECcjJ3W4AAhu36.jpg

That's because you are fat and old.

EECetm5XYAAm7xZ.jpg

1.png

EECdrRHXkAA8-XT.jpg

Last edited:

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
kiwifarms.net
Hi Jonathan!
View attachment 931529

Stop lying you toad! You demanded $3680! If troons get no trust it is because all of them are just like you!
View attachment 931532

View attachment 931544
I'm pretty sure the machete-waving lunatic that John Neumann's housemate saw was an illusion, put in their minds by malicious doxers intent to erode John's social support and drive him to self-immolation.

View attachment 931537

LGBTNation gloats over a mom in the United Caliphate getting arrested by the Thought Police:
View attachment 931538
View attachment 931540

PhD crossover
View attachment 931543

View attachment 931561

View attachment 931536

1568172621038.png
1568172673344.png

I don't get why he bothers...It's the same fucking face, dude. The exact same face. The exact same male pattern baldness. The same booze bloat. The exact same Toad face.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Hi Jonathan!
View attachment 931529

Stop lying you toad! You demanded $4720! If troons get no trust it is because all of them are just like you!
View attachment 931686

View attachment 931544

View attachment 931537

View attachment 931538
View attachment 931540

PhD crossover
View attachment 931543

View attachment 931561

View attachment 931536

Nice stubble, dude!

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He couldn't even spell Chloe's last name right. It's Sagal.
This is what makes me mad on the Internet about Sagal’s suicide. I don’t care that the troons blame us. It’s the fact that they so transparently do not give a shit about her while pretending to care so much. She’s just a tool for their self-serving causes.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
444.png

A child who doesn't learn to respect others, have cultivated a bloated sense of "self-respect" and expects unlimited supply of "respect" from others, and learns that she can simply bully her way into "respect", can never be a healthy child.
(The child mentioned in the slate.com article is a 11-year-old girl, for christsake. The author also recommends a podcast by a parent who trooned out his 3-year-old son.)

When normal people kill LGBTs, it is normal people's fault.
But when LGBTs kill normal people. It's also normal people's fault.
1.png

Untitled.png

I guess you should be able to get away with murder if you're a non-white, or is a dude who likes to suck off other dudes?

His twitter yesterday was nothing but timmying. Not worth the trouble.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4444.png

Troons can't be relied on to do their jobs.
Don't hire troons.

Also, a troon's propensity to feel "unsafe" all the time is going to cost you.
5455.png

555.png

"No! You can't make me to report on this! I feel UNSAFE around Republicians!"

612.png

56.png

Now what made him feel unsafe this time?!

+ + + + +
Gay men are oppressors who steal from troons!
555.png

The reason Slingblade is sick of drag is, of course, that drag queens are thousands of times more feminine as any troon can ever be -- and they keep their dicks, balls, and sanity.

4554.png

Troons are more than a fetish -- they are a degenerate abomination.

6.png

Try switching to another headmate.

Great minds think alike:
5.png

E-begging every day:
6.png

5.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino