Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

wabbits

Porch pirate: Activated
kiwifarms.net

The Final Troondown

Marine Trained Doubleposter
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kiwi Lime Pie

🎄 The tasteful holiday treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
The now former host must have really had some pointy-toed boots on when giving Toren the kick. He's sooo gone. No procrastination games and no public complaints.
Toren knows how to grift and manipulate, so it wouldn't be surprising if they used those traits to cajole the former host into accepting them as an unexpected, last-second roommate with no time for advance planning or checking into Toren's viability as a roommate -- especially if the former host was merely an internet contact up until that point who had no idea that Toren behaves worse offline compared to their online persona.

Once there, however, the host got to see Toren's true colors and decided right away (much to their credit) that they wanted no part of those shenanigans and that Toren had to go if they were unwilling to be the good roommate that helps cover some portion of the common monthly expenses (food, utilities, etc). Hats off for booting them quickly because bad roommates tend to be more difficult to remove the longer they're allowed to stay.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toren knows how to grift and manipulate, so it wouldn't be surprising if they used those traits to cajole the former host into accepting them as an unexpected, last-second roommate with no time for advance planning or checking into Toren's viability as a roommate -- especially if the former host was merely an internet contact up until that point who had no idea that Toren behaves worse offline compared to their online persona.
From memory it was quite a while in the planning and even got delayed at one point. I do think it was an internet contact who didn't know about Toren's history of being asked to leave places, though, and who didn't think to question why an "activist" like Toren didn't just get their own subsidised housing in Portland instead of moving across country on begged money.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Slingblade moving there certainly brings new meaning to "the swallows of Capistrano"...because he's always stuffing his fat face with pizza. And because he's a faggot.

And of course he has to brag about what a perv he is. "I wish I could just go out naked and force everyone to look at my fat, disgusting tranny body. Stupid laws." Thank God for those laws.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The racial makeup of the city was 78.47% WHITE.
In the California State Legislature, San Juan Capistrano is in the 36th Senate District, represented by Republican Patricia Bates, and in the 73rd Assembly District, represented by Republican Bill Brough.
:story: I hope this is his final destination. He's going to be staging his own Jake Alley-esque Maga rape in days.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade moving there certainly brings new meaning to "the swallows of Capistrano"...because he's always stuffing his fat face with pizza. And because he's a faggot.

And of course he has to brag about what a perv he is. "I wish I could just go out naked and force everyone to look at my fat, disgusting tranny body. Stupid laws." Thank God for those laws.
At least his genitals would be concealed by his old man gut.

Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can guess what Slingblade and co. say about the detransitoners:
5555.png

(Sky News story in case you haven't read it already.)

777.png

She was "laughed out of interviews"? OMG how can that possibly happen? :lit:

Empowerment means dressing like a whore:
5.png

777.png

This is an endangered species that should go extinct, the sooner the better.

+ + + +

5.png

E-begging resumed as soon as he's safely at Mom's.
1.png

666.png

EGOvKRaUwAAvWV1.jpg

1.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino