Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Positron

New Year, New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade spent $450 on a bed, yet somehow he deserves a $3140 reimbursement:
444.png

79162686_2582171245397764_688825570737258496_n.jpg

Greedy Jon wants people to buy him clown paint:
555.png

Slingblade is happy that Kamala Harris has stopped her Presidential campaign.
7.png

4.png

Because Harris did something to his favorite troon whores:
5655.png

Jon is not the only white man celebrating the defeat of a pee o'sea woman:
9.png

+ + + +
"perfectly natural process of (male) menstruation."
5.png

The ad is perfectly gross (so I won't link to it), depicting, among other things, a presumed man passing a tampon to another under the toilet stall, and a Jazz Jennings lookalike smooching with a man who says he's on his period. The product it sells is not a tampon, but something grosser.

444.png

This cis person finds the two things he just mentioned even grosser than the string and the bloodstained sheet.

5.png

5.png

5.png

Keep your "cleanness" to yourself.

5553.png

Troons are vermin.

Autogynephilia:
5.png

6.png

Play with your chud, wanker!

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
450 for a bed as an unemployed beggar... I am speechless. You can build your own bed for less than 100 bucks...

Reactions: heathercho

Positron

New Year, New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can get a foldable metal bed frame for about $50, Slingblade is a total consumer rube. Fat too.
Jon and Phil really belong with each other.

And that's why he has to e-beg every day:
6.png

He still haven't gotten over being blocked.
444.png

Otherwise it was endless timmying yesterday, as well as how he was miserable because it was raining.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Jon and Phil really belong with each other.

And that's why he has to e-beg every day:
View attachment 1037057

He still haven't gotten over being blocked.
View attachment 1037060
Otherwise it was endless timmying yesterday, as well as how he was miserable because it was raining.
Toren's block list is longer than his follower list and yet he whines when someone blocks him. What a dweeb.

I hate to admit this but Toren has been extremely boring lately. Their twitter is just non-stop "words words words DONATE words words words."

Positron

New Year, New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 3 days he made almost $500. Money is easy if you are shameless.
1.png

And he's still greedy for more.
34344.png

4.png

Entire body hurts; pizza is the best analgesic:
444.png

444.png

I sure won't expect to get $500 without lifting a finger.

I hate to admit this but Toren has been extremely boring lately. Their twitter is just non-stop "words words words DONATE words words words."
Yes he is extremely boring. But I feel compelled to keep this thread alive as an object lesson of how entitled, shameless, greedy and fucking ungrateful the "oppressed" minority are.

A rare crossover with Jake Alley:
89.png

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m amazed at how many people will give to someone who is both an alcoholic and clearly a liar. If you give to an alcoholic bum on the street at least it’s because you pity them. Maybe they aren’t going to buy booze with it. But this guy will lie to your face (the $4,000 moving expense, the $3,000 bed) and clearly spends it all on bottom shelf vodka before he’s kicked out of his latest grift home. His longest living arrangement was with a literal tard that he abused. He’s quickly kicked out of any other place. There is no bed. The most optimistic thing I can say about that “fundraiser” is that maybe some of it is going to his host for rent.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m amazed at how many people will give to someone who is both an alcoholic and clearly a liar. If you give to an alcoholic bum on the street at least it’s because you pity them. Maybe they aren’t going to buy booze with it. But this guy will lie to your face (the $4,000 moving expense, the $3,000 bed) and clearly spends it all on bottom shelf vodka before he’s kicked out of his latest grift home. His longest living arrangement was with a literal tard that he abused. He’s quickly kicked out of any other place. There is no bed. The most optimistic thing I can say about that “fundraiser” is that maybe some of it is going to his host for rent.
Lest we not forget the needed titty jawb GFM shit for a wedding that should be happening between now and March...

@Positron I come here specifically for your updates. Thank you!!

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 3 days he made almost $500. Money is easy if you are shameless.
View attachment 1038418

And he's still greedy for more.
View attachment 1038421

View attachment 1038423

Entire body hurts; pizza is the best analgesic:
View attachment 1038427

View attachment 1038419
I sure won't expect to get $500 without lifting a finger.

Yes he is extremely boring. But I feel compelled to keep this thread alive as an object lesson of how entitled, shameless, greedy and fucking ungrateful the "oppressed" minority are.

A rare crossover with Jake Alley:
View attachment 1038422
Chinese food, pizza, donuts. How does he maintain his slim and girlish figure?
Lest we not forget the needed titty jawb GFM shit for a wedding that should be happening between now and March...

@Positron I come here specifically for your updates. Thank you!!
I believe it was meant to be around July-August. But it is mightily funny that for the period of that fundraiser, he desperately needed a pair of chesticles, for without artificial norks he would certainly die of dysphoria. Yet despite the urgency, we heard nothing thereafter.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I wish the other revolting faggots this pickled pig trucks with online would put him on blast, but they're likely just as scummy as him

Positron

New Year, New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some troon travels under his fake name and makes a great deal about it. Of course it is always Other People's Fault:
333.png

As per custom of such threads, sensible voices get shut down immediately:
4.png

Of course Pinkfakenews won't say why he was detained. I suspect it isn't even about a name mismatch, but something fishier.

444.png

Yes you sorta can. A low testosterone level is not conclusive, but a moderately high testosterone level, say above 3 nmol/l, is almost certainly diagnostic of the male sex.

The name Katrina Karkazis rings a bell. Yes, this woman, dubbed "Testosterone Expert" by Stephéne Bermon (Director of the Health and Science Department, International Associations of Athletics Federations), is not even a scientist, but a cultural anthropologist, someone who makes shit up for a living. Her bullshit about Testosterone is nothing new and I've dealt with very similar shit 6 months ago. I'm baffled why The Guardian reheats this mess.

Our esteemed PhD in Gender Theory is going to share his wisdom with us proles:
2.png

Theology doctorate:
3.png

Intellectuals crossover:
444.png

Crossover with Rhys's furry pal:
4.png

+ + + +
Slingblade hates the Salvation Army, but he can't bear being blocked by them:
4.png

Of course he is blocked because he is a VICTIM! No, it can't possibly be because he is a gaping asshole.

5666.png

There is no "quasi-" about it; it is like saying Jonathan Holiday is a "quasi-male".

42.png

Yup. This sounds like something that a VICTIM will say.

E-begging every day:
4.png

4.png

He can't be starving because he earned an extra $300 the last two days from his Facebook fundraiser.

31.png

Horrific timmying:
5.png

Last edited:

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
Some troon travels under his fake name and makes a great deal about it. Of course it is always Other People's Fault:
View attachment 1041470
As per custom of such threads, sensible voices get shut down immediately:
View attachment 1041473
Of course Pinkfakenews won't say why he was detained. I suspect it isn't even about a name mismatch, but something fishier.
Saw this comment on the article:
D40825F7-D86D-434A-BDCE-F4AA302CFAE1.jpeg

Someone else said his name was Luke and that he also attempted to scam his own parents into paying tuition for a college he never attended and that he was presenting as a dude less than a year ago.

In the video, it’s just him walking through the airport with his shoes in hand, crying like a little melodramatic flamer. There’s no interaction with TSA on it.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw this comment on the article:
View attachment 1041516

Someone else said his name was Luke and that he also attempted to scam his own parents into paying tuition for a college he never attended and that he was presenting as a dude less than a year ago.

In the video, it’s just him walking through the airport with his shoes in hand, crying like a little melodramatic flamer. There’s no interaction with TSA on it.
Sounds like the next Katie Charm. Troon fight!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino