Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He almost freaked out because he had to go to Target alone:
View attachment 1110612
The mental image of a morbidly obese 50-year-old male hobo wearing a dress and sobbing like a little girl can be nothing other than hilarious.

Of course troons cannot define women, and it is Not Their Job to Educate You anyway:
View attachment 1110629
Au contraire, the lack of a solid definition of what constitutes a woman is an obfuscation technique by troons designed to prevent useful discussion of women’s rights. Hence the opposition to such terms as “biological woman” and “female genitalia.”
Misgender the cis! That'll turn them on our side:
View attachment 1110643
No one apart from troons gives a fuck about misgendering. This is like a vampire trying to kill people by putting garlic in their food. Although obviously if a troon wants to test the hypothesis by going up to a bunch of burly dudes and saying, “Hey girls,” I won’t stop them.
There's definitely something to the Kiwi theory that Bob's Big Boy here is pushing the #DID angle to absolve himself of monstrous behavior. Much like the fact that he's a man, it's painfully obvious.
He seems to be dropping anvil-sized hints about being alone today, which may imply that he’s been cancelled by someone significant.

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
The mental image of a morbidly obese 50-year-old male hobo wearing a dress and sobbing like a little girl can be nothing other than hilarious.

Au contraire, the lack of a solid definition of what constitutes a woman is an obfuscation technique by troons designed to prevent useful discussion of women’s rights. Hence the opposition to such terms as “biological woman” and “female genitalia.”

No one apart from troons gives a fuck about misgendering. This is like a vampire trying to kill people by putting garlic in their food. Although obviously if a troon wants to test the hypothesis by going up to a bunch of burly dudes and saying, “Hey girls,” I won’t stop them.

He seems to be dropping anvil-sized hints about being alone today, which may imply that he’s been cancelled by someone significant.
He's been on a deflated streak for a while, I think he's in the midst of a long recession in the ebegging market - he's been TERFed out of his first choice of host rather more swiftly than he was with ADF or timmy. I've just checked his patreon and while he has 54 patrons, all the monetary amounts are hidden. His goal progress bar stands at 45% which given the troon greed factor seems like a decent chunk of change for doing fuck all. However a percentage of this may be circular donations and pot seeding.

Anyone know how expensive his current place is in cost of living terms? If it's high compared to his previous host and he's being oppressed by asking him to contribute to BILLS AND FOOD, this could well explain his current run of QQing.

It could also be that his new host dosen't put up with his bullshit and stops him drinking 24/7 in the house, which would possibly fit with him being back with his mother. We really need updated dox tbh

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been on a deflated streak for a while, I think he's in the midst of a long recession in the ebegging market - he's been TERFed out of his first choice of host rather more swiftly than he was with ADF or timmy. I've just checked his patreon and while he has 54 patrons, all the monetary amounts are hidden. His goal progress bar stands at 45% which given the troon greed factor seems like a decent chunk of change for doing fuck all. However a percentage of this may be circular donations and pot seeding.

Anyone know how expensive his current place is in cost of living terms? If it's high compared to his previous host and he's being oppressed by asking him to contribute to BILLS AND FOOD, this could well explain his current run of QQing.

It could also be that his new host dosen't put up with his bullshit and stops him drinking 24/7 in the house, which would possibly fit with him being back with his mother. We really need updated dox tbh
And using a staple gun in a rented house? Fuck this alcoholic cunt.

Anyone want to wager what terrible thing he's done or going to do that he'll blame the "DID" for?
Or is this just his new :ruse: ?

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
And using a staple gun in a rented house? Fuck this alcoholic cunt.

Anyone want to wager what terrible thing he's done or going to do that he'll blame the "DID" for?
Or is this just his new :ruse: ?
I doubt he's done anything other than get into drunken twitter spats. He puts up all these super dramatic cliffhangers so people will think he lives a super dramatic, dangerous lifestyle on the edge man. When actually he's blocked some TERFs on twitter, drank vodka, decided to get a shower but forgot after getting into his towel and just decided to watch MLP in his towel because he must have put it on for a reason.

He's a 50yo man who's life revolves around drinking by himself, watching cartoons and either crying or (even cringier) pretending to cry in target parking lots in the hope somebody will give him asspats and tell him how cool and sexy and rebellious he is

We're probably due another story about how he ate 12 cocaines at a hollywood party and everyone else was like freaking out because they were SO STONED DUDE but slingblade does this all the time so he was like lol guys chill it's fine and then leonardo dicaprio told him how cool and badass he was for being a drug expert

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he's done anything other than get into drunken twitter spats. He puts up all these super dramatic cliffhangers so people will think he lives a super dramatic, dangerous lifestyle on the edge man.
The dangerous lifestyle of sobbing in front of Target. Surely the material for the next Bond movie.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4.png

Are you the "transphobic asshats who occasionally stalk my page"? If so, Slingblade has something to show you:
56.png

Contrary to what CNN claims, the study has not yet been published on the journal Pediatrics, but appears on their website as a pre-print (full text here). It is a cross-sectional, retrospecive, correlational study that relied on pre-existing data, and the finding is that youths who wanted puberty suppression and got it have much fewer suicide ideations than youths who wanted puberty suppression and didn't get it.

(Someone please do a study to compare the suicide rate of children who wanted a PS4 and got it vs. those who wanted a PS4 and didn't get it!)

Joking aside, the major flaw of the study is that the researchers relied on a pre-existing survey, instead of making a survey themselves. Hence they can only accounted for some, but not most, of the factors that might affect youth suicide. Adolescents who had access to puberty blockers -- especially when it was first used on "trans kids" back in 1998 -- were likely to come from a higher social class, had more "supportive" parents, and had easier access to psychiatric services. The researchers accounted for family support, but not social class of the parents at the time of treatment (the survey this study based on had asked about the subject's own social class in the year 2015. This is important information to be sure, but less relevant as a confounding factor). Access or use of psychiatric services at the time of transition was not accounted for at all.

And note how I underline the word ideations? because it is the sole thing that the researcher found. CNN irresponsibly claims "if (transgender youths) have access to a puberty blocker, their chances of suicide and mental health problems in the immediate term and down the road decline significantly", but this is wrong. Puberty blockade are only associated with fewer suicide thoughts; the recipients' chance of planning a suicide, or actually committing self-harm or suicide, were NOT reduced (Table 2 of the paper). Block-receivers report less "past-month severe psychological distress" than non block-receivers, but the result did not hold up to multivariate analysis (i.e. when you factor in social class, income, etc).

The TL;DR: GnRH agonists are at best feel-good drugs. They haven't been shown to save lives.

CNN doesn't interview the researchers, but some random gender quack called Dr. Michelle Forcier, who compared puberty blockers to ashthma inhalers:
6.png

After an effortpost I don't feel like hoeing shit on his Twitter. Let's save it for another day.

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113712

Are you the "For the transphobic asshats who occasionally stalk my page"? If so, Slingblade has something to show you:
View attachment 1113737
Contrary to what CNN claims, the study has not yet been published on the journal Pediatrics, but appears on their website as a pre-print (full text here). It is a correlational study, and the finding is that youths who wanted puberty suppression and got it have much fewer suicide ideations than youths who wanted puberty suppression and didn't get it.

(Someone please do a study to compare the suicide rate of children who wanted a PS4 and got it vs. those who wanted a PS4 and didn't get it!)

Joking aside, the major flaw of the study is that it only accounted for some, but not most, of the factors that might affect youth suicide. Adolescents who had access to puberty blockers -- especially when it was first used on "trans kids" back in 1998 -- were likely to come from a higher social class, had more "supportive" parents, and had easier access to psychiatric services. The researchers accounted for family support, but not social class of the parents at the time of treatment (rather they asked about the subject's own social class at the time of the survey. This is important information to be sure, but less relevant as a confounding factor). Access or use of psychiatric services at the time of transition was not questioned at all.

And note how I underline the word ideations? because it is the sole thing that the researcher found. CNN irresponsibly claims "if (transgender youth) have access to a puberty blocker, their chances of suicide and mental health problems in the immediate term and down the road decline significantly", but this is wrong. Puberty blockade are only associated with fewer suicide thoughts; their chance of planning a suicide, or committing a suicidal act, were NOT decreased. Block-receivers report less "past-month severe psychological distress" than non block-receivers, but the result did not hold up to multivariate analysis (i.e. when you factor in social class, income, etc).

The TL;DR: GnRH agonists are at best feel-good drugs. They haven't been shown to save lives.

CNN doesn't interview the researchers, but some random gender quack called Dr. Michelle Forcier, who compared puberty blockers to ashthma inhalers:
View attachment 1113730

After an effortpost I don't feel like hoeing shit on his Twitter. Let's save it for another day.
Perfect deconstruction of the conclusions being drawn from the study
Makes you wonder why the various doctors who've been commenting can't manage it
This is research 101

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Journos continue to report that ground-breaking study on GnRH agonists without, of course, actually reading and understanding the paper. This time the author of the paper joins the circus:
4.png
NBC News said:
The study’s lead author, Dr. Jack Turban, a resident psychiatrist at the Harvard Medical School, said the findings add to the “growing evidence base suggesting that gender-affirming medical care for transgender youth is associated with superior mental health outcomes in adulthood.”

“It certainly argues against the misguided notion that gender-affirming care is inherently harmful and should be legislatively banned,”
I've explained why this isn't true.

"Trans children are a gift" -- to Big Pharma no doubt.
5.png

A random drunk wants to interview a major politician:
2.png

Jon claims Cathy Brennan was the first person to dox him:
52.png

And he has seen "horrors" among white lesbians:
634.png
If by "lesbians" he means "men in dresses who want to fuck other men in dresses", I totally understand.

Chudwankers!
65.png

5.png
I presume Slingblade doesn't count himself among American civilians? He looks more like a Supersoldier, like Phil.

Trannies played a stupid game on Twitter and this was Jon's conclusion:
4.png

Hello Sickness My Old Friend!
5.png

The Alien Space Virus is costing him money. C'mon what are you waiting for?
1.png

Gimme Gimme Gimme!
1.png

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the point of starting puberty blockers -- didn't "Jazz Jennings" a very famous idiot regret this, because there was only a tiny baby penis and insufficient for the neo-vag?

To the point of John's cough meds : lol "reclaim" money.

The dark side of me wants to see what he'd splurge on with a $5,000 win-fall.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the point of starting puberty blockers -- didn't "Jazz Jennings" a very famous idiot regret this, because there was only a tiny baby penis and insufficient for the neo-vag?
Unless Jaron ("Jazz Jennings") does a public-service announcement saying the exact words "I regret having been subjected to puberty blockers", troons will continue to live in the fantasy that Jaron is enjoying the life of a sparkling pretty princess with a beautiful vagina -- and they will continue to blame society / gatekeepers / Trump that they can't live like him.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

To the point of John's cough meds : lol "reclaim" money.

The dark side of me wants to see what he'd splurge on with a $5,000 win-fall.
He had the tittyfund windfall and he spent it on take out and booze. He didn't spend it on tits or anything useful.
He probably also bought whatever shit he decorated his hovel with, too.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had the tittyfund windfall and he spent it on take out and booze. He didn't spend it on tits or anything useful.
He probably also bought whatever shit he decorated his hovel with, too.
I've always held onto the theory he's got like $2000-$8000 in cash assets at any point because he's a fucking chisler. ie he is able to do what he wants EXCEPT get real housing because of contracts, credit, ID cards and so forth. But he lives very comfortably and just tries to do it on the cheap. He allegedly collects some kind of government benefit(s) and boomerangs off of that further to play the "whoa as me" card. He's able to back-fill at least $1000+ per month so he tried to budget there. Getting the space alien virus (or as I call it, full-blown-AIDS) can put a dent in his meager budget. He's prepared for an emergency he never wants to face--like not having an avenue to beg from.

Granted--I wouldn't be excited if someone on an internet-forum questions MY personal / business finances, but, I don't put myself out there like a make-believe 503(c) charity organization, either. The shitty-voyeur part of my human brain really wants to know what his proverbial 'books' look like if only to shut myself up and move on, haha.

See... yes, the tiddy-fund was what I think of as the long-con fly-paper-method of grifting. Something with a semi-noble-cause that would reverberate through the Troonmunity, some gays some lesbians etc. People over the magical 2.5 years to the wedding time-frame will share and share and share... like residual checks from your hit-song being used in an episode of some shitty syndicated television show. He sadly had to cash it in early because his Michigan-area host didn't like the smell of gay dick sans air conditioning permeating throughout the house. "Vicki can you take out your trash?" "Oh I can't my backromialgia is acting up"

Sure, perhaps my deep autism here sounds like something too smart for shit-head, but, even dumb animals know how to procreate and care for their young. John lives comfortable, privately, but shares his strong activism with his "project" on the internet. He can afford to take grifting-breaks because of this balance.

Because I am a piece of utter shit...I'm already thinking of how I can put all the red yarn, tacks and cork-board together to prove this.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unless Jaron ("Jazz Jennings") does a public-service announcement saying the exact words "I regret having been subjected to puberty blockers", troons will continue to live in the fantasy that Jaron is enjoying the life of a sparkling pretty princess with a beautiful vagina -- and they will continue to blame society / gatekeepers / Trump that they can't live like him.
Even if he literally writes a suicide note blaming the people who trooned him out, reads it on the air live, and then publicly commits suicide, troons will blame Kiwi Farms.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd pay good money (enough for one handle of decent glass bottle vodka) to watch Toren burn his "social capital" in the rat king to call jazz out on this since he always says it's LITERALLY life saving and a trans person whom, legit had the chop unlike half ass Toren disagrees.

He won't because he's a chicken shit, a 50 year old man in a dress who's too scared to yell at a child, not because yelling at mentally ill kids is gross and wrong but because he's too pussy to upset other 50 year old gay men in dresses who also live off the dole.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are Slingblade's latest and cutest Facebook avatars:
83517528_2638993069715581_4082935115762630656_o.jpg
84540222_2638296939785194_7413290935045324800_n.jpg

South Dakota passed a bill that prohibit chemical castration of kids. Troons go MovieBob.
5.png
Troons want to #BoycottSouthDakota but they don't know how!:story:

We didn't miss much from his Twitter; the past two days he's been high on cough syrups and #Analrips:
5.png

In fact he was so dead high that he let his bathtub run over. #DIDSoCute!
4.png

---- The following are stale leftovers from earlier this week----

Cultural genocide:
5.png
"Tannehill identified two characteristics that are the final—and most concerning—warnings for a society nearing genocide. The first is when members of the persecuted minority "voluntarily pack up and leave the country, or actively hide who they are."
Are troons packing up and leave USA? You wish.
Are troons actively hiding who they are? The exact reverse is true: they have never been more shameless than under Trump's reign.
Ergo there is no sign of "cultural genocide" of troons.

But troons think they are being culturally genocided not just in the US, but in UK and Canada as well.
5.png

Troons are underemployed, and immigrants are underemployed. Ergo immigrant issues are trans issues.
6.png
Once again, if Trump is rounding off troons to be killed in camps, why do illegal troons keep flocking to the US?

Slingblade's followers are still raging about the LGB Alliance:
Untitled.png

There is a huge discussion about Bernie Sander and Joe Rogan on his facebook. It is by and large boring.
4.png
Speaking of a cult...

6.png
But I thought Bernie was already canceled because he declined to take part in some Queer Q&A?

The Priestess hath spoken: if you still vote Bernie after Rogan's endorsement, you are complicit in MURDERING TRANS WOMEN!
45.png

"May I call you Bern?"
12.png

Prof. Jonathan C. Holiday, professor of Endocrinology to whom countless medical doctors are indebted.
67.png
Any substance secreted by one cell and carried through the blood to affect the function of another cell is by definition a "hormone".

It seems no one is paying Slingblade for catching the Alien Space Virus, so he begs again:
66.png

Because his condition can't be cured with OTC meds alone: he have to resort to that poor people pastime called "retail therapy":
7.png

Attachments