Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine living with this asshole.
You come home to have a shower and he's used up all the hot water with a bath that he forgot about and he's used all the good towels up mopping up the floor. Then he goes and staples more trans flags to his walls.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons might have been converting kids behind our back since the 70s:
1.png
Sophie Richardson appears to be a genuine woman and she isn't obsessed with troon bullshit.

Take your money out of Capital One!
5.png

Gimme gimme gimme!
5.png

• Informative
Reactions: heathercho

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade announces he has XX chromosomes! And you should pay him for this revelation!
78.png

67.png
Someone who claims he couldn't get a square meal every day paid good money for a frivolous test.

He is also "intersex", the more you know!
56.png

Predictably, some chudwankers demand proof:
56.png

Slingblade is mad!
4.png

Fortunately for him, the Mighty Blocklist comes to the rescue!
1.png

Of course, the prime concern of any XX female is -- how to shave my penis?
555.png

Want a sweet sweet pic of your XX female girl?
1.jpg

+ + + +
The TMI doesn't stop there.
67.png

Slingblade capitalizes on the craze about childhood castration. A paragon of Ethics, ladies and gents!
654.png

Trannies go berserk if someone deadnames them, but PayPal can deadname them and they won't raise their voice:
89.png

I can't believe these nutters are still talking about Link's gender:
67.png

An indirect Rat crossover with Rhys McKinnon:
1.png

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade announces he has XX chromosomes! And you should pay him for this revelation!
View attachment 1127746

View attachment 1127781
Someone who claims he couldn't get a square meal every day paid good money for a frivolous test.

View attachment 1127748

View attachment 1127765

Slingblade is mad!
View attachment 1127773

View attachment 1127770

View attachment 1127754

View attachment 1127749

+ + + +
View attachment 1127776

Slingblade capitalizes on the craze about childhood castration. A paragon of Ethics, ladies and gents!
View attachment 1127720

Trannies go berserk if someone deadnames them, but PayPal can deadname them and they won't raise their voice:
View attachment 1127782

View attachment 1127774

View attachment 1127727
Absolute lies. Troons frequently lie about having intersex conditions to add legitimacy to their claims of being gender special.

When I was on tumblr, I actually followed a blogger who was a trans woman with XX male syndrome. I'm assuming having both gender dysphoria and XX male syndrome is incredibly rare.
I know an FTM that has CAH. I feel like I read a long time ago that intersex people do have a higher rate of transition than the general population. But that may have been early semi-speculative research.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe him about having XX chromosomes. I also believe that he has DID and is only 36.
Didn't he say he wasn't even 30 yet? I could be mistaken, he lies so fucking much.

There's zero chance he did any test though.
His test is about as real as the breast implants he scammed for.

• Agree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he say he wasn't even 30 yet? I could be mistaken, he lies so fucking much.

It’s quite possible he’s said he’s not yet 30. He seems to have incredible faith in the power of filters. I don’t know how it’s supposed to work IRL, though. Like, you fall for the lie, then you meet and it’s a bald, fat old man with missing teeth who’s already drunk.

I guess it’s just as well that the only people who’d be taken in are too crazy, desperate or mentally feeble to care.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He absolutely said this in a response to someone in Twitter shaming him for something.

Reactions: heathercho

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have many questions, none of which will be answered, but Doctor Slingblade is not employed and is most likely on some kind of federal or state healthcare plan, and I can’t imagine either one paying for genetic testing on middle-aged man just to satisfy his curiosity because he’s supposedly less hairy than his father. He’s already sterile from having his balls removed, what reason would any doctor have for ordering such a test?
That’s ignoring that he recently moved several states, meaning he’d have to find a new doctor, one willing to accept indignant alcoholics and their gibmedats insurance, and routinely begs for food and vodka.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe him about having XX chromosomes. I also believe that he has DID and is only 36.
Phil also claimed once that he has XXY chromosomes and forgot the next moment. Let's see how long can Jon keep up with this.

Someone asked the dreaded question: how do you boycott a State?
6.png
"I boycott the States by doing nothing; I can't even move out even though you absolutely should!"

6.png
What an enigma.

As for Slingblade's chromosomal aberration, another genetic expert shares his expertise:
6.png

8.png
Indeed I do believe his latest lie revelation did net him a hundred bucks or so, as he was probably too dead drunk to tweet much yesterday.

Or maybe he's been cruising gay bars again looking for #AnalRips:
777.png
#ShitSlut is almost as good a hashtag as #AnalRips.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1580795549521.png

He's changed his profile to reflect his new "status".

Disorder he's claiming he has :story:.

XX male syndrome, also known as De la Chapelle syndrome, is a rare congenital intersex condition where an individual with a female genotype has phenotypically male characteristics that can vary among cases. In 90 percent of these individuals, the syndrome is caused by the Y chromosome's SRY gene, which triggers male reproductive development, being accidentally included in the crossing over of genetic information that takes place between the pseudoautosomal regions of the X and Y chromosomes during meiosis in the father. When the X with the SRY gene combines with a normal X from the mother during fertilization, the result is an XX male. Less common are SRY-negative XX males, which can be caused by a mutation in an autosomal or X chromosomal gene. The masculinization of XX males is variable.

This syndrome is diagnosed through various detection methods and occurs in approximately 1:20,000 newborn males, making it much less common than Klinefelter syndrome. Treatment is medically unnecessary, although some individuals choose to undergo treatments to make them appear more male or female.
So it seems Jon did a little googling and decided this fits him best. It must be awesome to slide on new identities whenever you choose! #DIDlife.

Bani

Mind if I call you Karen?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1127746

View attachment 1127781

View attachment 1127748

View attachment 1127765

Slingblade is mad!
View attachment 1127773

View attachment 1127770

View attachment 1127754

View attachment 1127749

+ + + +
View attachment 1127776

View attachment 1127720

View attachment 1127782

View attachment 1127774

View attachment 1127727
He's full of it. Pics or it didn't happen.

He Googled "intersex conditions" and picked the Wikipedia article that best suited his narrative. If he was intersex, he would have been diagnosed with it as a kid.

Trannies who hijack intersex conditions as a talking point should do everyone a favor and join the 41%.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil also claimed once that he has XXY chromosomes and forgot the next moment. Let's see how long can Jon keep up with this.

Someone asked the dreaded question: how do you boycott a State?
View attachment 1129076
"I boycott the States by doing nothing; I can't even move out even though you absolutely should!"

View attachment 1129080
What an enigma.

As for Slingblade's chromosomal aberration, another genetic expert shares his expertise:
View attachment 1129086

View attachment 1129081
Indeed I do believe his latest lie revelation did net him a hundred bucks or so, as he was probably too dead drunk to tweet much yesterday.

Or maybe he's been cruising gay bars again looking for #AnalRips:
View attachment 1129098
#ShitSlut is almost as good a hashtag as #AnalRips.
The only people who need fear a boycott by Slingblade are liquor stores, and we all know that’s never going to happen. Anyone else would be glad not to have a fat old wino in a dress within their borders.
View attachment 1129317

He's changed his profile to reflect his new "status".
“Cute intersex trans lesbian subculture icon.” Incredible. I didn’t think it was possible to write a sentence in which every single word is a lie.