Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why in God's name would you bring up how hairy your sisters are? That's really weird and not something that should be discussed online.
Because he's a massive asshole. And a liar.
Everything he says and does is to further his fantasy. If he oversteps or gets caught out lying, well, he can just blame it on his DID. Which doesn't exist, either, but that's splitting hairs.

He's a Ph.D. He's going to get a boob job. He's disabled (I believe, but he made himself that way). He's not even 40 yet*.
He's a woman and now he's an XX woman.
His sisters being hairy is from his own mind. I don't believe a word he says, he didn't ever tell the truth when he was mistreating that retarded potato and he's not telling the truth now. He's just a nasty individual who doesn't give a shit about anyone but his fat toad self.

*It wasn't 30, it was 40. Still :story:.
1580871981235.png

Trombonista

The wooden spoon is for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: heathercho

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4.png

2.jpg

He is collecting thigh-high strip socks like Phil collects boots:
666.png

Slingblade is a bag of mixed nuts:
Untitled.png

Our Priestess of Pan, Theology doctorate, wants to outlaw Christianity:
6.png

Because Christianity gets in the way of his utopia of castrated children:
66634.png

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deplorable says monstrous things again:
6.png
I can't for the life of me figure out why schools are obliged to give out free food and free health care. Schools do have the responsibility for emotional support of students, but "emotional support" is not "indulgence" or "ceding to the kids whim", which is what most schools offer nowadays.

And I can't figure out what does "pro-life" have to do with the above.

#Girldick:
7.png

#AnalRips:
Untitled.png
A torrent of troon mating calls answered these tweets, still these are not nearly enough for Jon:

89.png

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deplorable says monstrous things again:
View attachment 1133878
I can't for the life of me figure out why schools are obliged to give out free food and free health care. Schools do have the responsibility for emotional support of students, but "emotional support" is not "indulgence" or "ceding to the kids whim", which is what most schools offer nowadays.

And I can't figure out what does "pro-life" have to do with the above.

#Girldick:
View attachment 1133899

#AnalRips:
View attachment 1133892
A torrent of troon mating calls answered these tweets, still these are not nearly enough for Jon:

View attachment 1133896
"Just got some bad news", huh?

I'm going to assume one of his headmates told him he never got a genetic test and he's not an XX anything.

That or he has AIDS.

Either one is a satisfying situation.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Slingblade announces he has XX chromosomes! And you should pay him for this revelation!
View attachment 1127746

View attachment 1127781
Someone who claims he couldn't get a square meal every day paid good money for a frivolous test.

He is also "intersex", the more you know!
View attachment 1127748
So now he's a mutant in addition to mentally ill, huh? Even going so far as to claim to be an "X" man . . .

Edit: Faggot can't even clean up before taking a selfie. Such ladie, much femm.
7.jpg

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toren is definitely one of those ten dollar word types. He thinks using all these [made up] big words like "Christofascism" makes him seem so smart and knowing, when all it really does is hammer home what an insecure, pretentious, uneducated faggot he really is.
Should it be "Transofacism" or "Transifacism"?

I kind like "Transifacism" better because it sounds so pank and cute.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These scums are never happy with what we gave them, so don't give them anything.
View attachment 1136992

View attachment 1136994

View attachment 1136999
There needs to be more research regarding liars, malingerers and attention whores.

Slingblade claims he still has friends, and that they want to hang out with him:
View attachment 1137000

Crossover with Dave Muscato.
View attachment 1136997
What about hanging out with his headmates? Isn't that fun?
What's this? They don't exist? Sort of like that person who's wedding you were going to be a "bridesmaid" at?

• Winner
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover