Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well John isn't lying when he says he has a mental illness, his just happens to be alcoholism.
Like Phil, Jon has Disgusting Personality Disorder.

Speaking of Phil:
7.png

The proceeds from those "Protect Trans Kids" shirts are running out and cannot sustain Jon's upper middle-class lifestyle much longer:
7.png

Slingblade is famous for his magnanimity:
73.png

87.png

84.png

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like Phil, Jon has Disgusting Personality Disorder.

Speaking of Phil:
View attachment 1139160

The proceeds from those "Protect Trans Kids" shirts are running out and cannot sustain Jon's upper middle-class lifestyle much longer:
View attachment 1139162

Slingblade is famous for his magnanimity:
View attachment 1139164

View attachment 1139165

View attachment 1139167
"Get what you pay for" he says, whilst he wants to pay absolutely jack shit for anything himself....

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6.png
Hmmm how old is he really?
(Rhetorical question; I know he is 48.)

You may not know it, but some states have proposed bills to "kill trans kids":
8.png
I want to know which parents "are doing reassignment surgeries on babies".

Trannies want to sue the GOP for.... er what really?
78.png

Slingblade found a new therapist:
645.png

And he mistook an alcoholic blackout as "eating disorder":
7.png

He yanked out a wrongthinker because he called out trannies for being fragile, when in fact trannies are badass enough to kill God:
5.png

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Slingblade must think he's too good for the drugstore brands.
That, or he thinks expensive makeup hides his uggo better, even if it doesn't. What he really needs is a face transplant at this point. There's no hiding the frog face under all that makeup and phone filters.

Edit: overlooked typo

Last edited:
Reactions: heathercho

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Johnny applied the same principles to himself he expects others to let him judge them by... oof. Yeah. This will be an interesting turn of GoFundMe events when he's looking to crowdsource a ticket to China for a 3D printed liver.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fedora and male violence:
Untitled.png

Bishop Thomas Paprock is really based:
Bishop Thomas Paprocki’s pastoral guide to gender identity said:
Gender dysphoria can be reasonably compared to anorexia, Each is a condition in which a person, for a complex set of reasons, has a self-perception of his or her physical biology that is dislocated from reality. Just as it would be pastorally reckless to provide weight-loss resources to a visibly gaunt anorexic who thinks she is overweight, it is equally reckless to encourage someone with gender dysphoria to undergo hormone treatment and/or genital mutilation.
67.png
Lol no. Slingblade never apologized for the action of his alleged headmates.

87.png

Slingblade is a girl because he has difficulty aiming at the bowl:
7.png

7.png

New look:
4.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141994
Lol no. Slingblade never apologized for the action of his alleged headmates.
I guess it was one of his other selves who got drunk and made that post about how he doesn’t have to apologise if his headmates did it.
Fuck me, he’s nearly 50, looks nearly 70 and he’s coming up with this bullshit.

The problem he’s too drunk to appreciate here is that he can’t have it both ways. Either he believes his imaginary friends are real, or he knows he’s mentally ill. If he knows he’s mentally ill, then he can’t blame things on his “system,” because he knows it’s really him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The problem he’s too drunk to appreciate here is that he can’t have it both ways. Either he believes his imaginary friends are real, or he knows he’s mentally ill. If he knows he’s mentally ill, then he can’t blame things on his “system,” because he knows it’s really him.
I think scam artists like Jon use ludicrous claims like this as a sort of sucker filter. Anyone who doesn't either just ignore him or tell him he's full of fucking shit when he says nonsense like this is a potential sucker, because only a moron would take it seriously. The kind of idiot who actually believes liars on the Internet faking DID (which either barely exists or does not exist at all and even if it does does not exist in this dumb "alters" way) is the kind of idiot who would give money to said liars.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew a lady who just couldn't bring her self to shave her head when she was on chemo, now I don't want to mock her I understand it's a lot on someone's mind. But I will say, she looked like SHIT hair falling out etc. Thank god she beat it and looks fine now (waiting till it was all done to get a pixie like cut)

John fucking has the worst case of male pattern baldness and looks worse than she did. It's just amazing I've been really drunk a lot of times in my life, and not ONE time would I ever go, yeah that's female, let alone it's a pretty princess.

I know he's a disgusting pervert and drunkard, but I wonder I really do what does he see when he looks in the mirror?

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think scam artists like Jon use ludicrous claims like this as a sort of sucker filter. Anyone who doesn't either just ignore him or tell him he's full of fucking shit when he says nonsense like this is a potential sucker, because only a moron would take it seriously. The kind of idiot who actually believes liars on the Internet faking DID (which either barely exists or does not exist at all and even if it does does not exist in this dumb "alters" way) is the kind of idiot who would give money to said liars.
Just like the Nigerians and the 4-1-9 scam in general...the emails of the 'princes and kings' are SO outlandish, that only the rubes get culled into the conversation. Boom. Instant dollars.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8.png
Indeed most of us would just shrug it off.

"Starbucks is not an ally."
34.png
So what wrong did the World's Most Castrated Coffee Chain do this time? A deluded woman claims her boss misgendered her, and her fellow employees followed suit. She proceeded to sue the company for "harassment and discrimination".

756.png
:story: There really shouldn't be a reason. Doesn't every company just love getting sued by their employees?

A "transphobe" is expected to lose his job:
8.png

7.png
Rural highway work crew is way more in demand -- and more respected -- than a "trans activist" like Jonathan.

Another day, another quarrel with "transphobes"
78.png

87.png

Another block, naturally.
0.png

Intersex people are totally gung-ho about being dragged into the troon debate. Slingblade knows because he is "intersex" too:
8.png

+ + + +

7.png
1.jpg
This angle makes him especially macho.

If you survived the last photo, take this challenge:
8.png
78.png

7.jpg

87.png
By "taking advantage" he means "not giving him enough of a cut".

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
>be cis
>have long hair
>"excuse me miss"
>"umm, i'm a dude"
>"sorry"
>"no big deal"

When the fuck has this ever not been the response of a normal, non mentally ill person? That freaking out thing is some troon shit.
Some cultures also have very loose rules around pronouns. I've seen Filipinos "misgender" their own children because pronouns just don't work the same way in Tagalog (correct me if I'm wrong). On the other side of the coin I have been misgendered at least once by a non native speaker of English and i am a petite female and obviously so. Of course I wasn't offended either!
TLDR; Jon is probably just racist ;)